HUGE redpill

I am pretty sure most people are here are aware of this but check this experiment out
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>living with all the food in the world and with no apparent enemies
>mice started to eat and reproduce like crazy
>eventually, the population doubled, tripled and quadrupled
>at some point, mice stopped breeding for no apparent reason, they had all the luxuries
>instead of breeding, they became stupid and decentralized, instead of working together they killed each other
>until no mouse was left in the mouse "utopia"
why isn't this taught in schools? it is ground breaking

Attached: grG1Oi7kzsPzvHvTcQh35HPOhOg-FcxON45l9v-0UUk.jpg (320x383, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_q-goOuAk4o
cabinetmagazine.org/issues/42/wiles.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not taught in schools because it's not relevant to reality. How are you going to use the results of the experiment and apply it to humans and the world at large?

be afraid

be very afraid

I'm deadly serious

youtube.com/watch?v=_q-goOuAk4o

Thanks for reminding me of this. Ted kazynski was right. Tech makes us weak.

By contrasting the findings to what is currently happening all over western societies.

>it's not relevant to reality
sure thing schlomo
Check birth rates in Europe , check testosterone levels, check deppression levels, check crime rates, even check democratic elections to see how split and out to get each other the populace is

This experiment basically reinforces certain things we have been shouting about for ages, it is ground breaking stuff. You only hear from science when they came up with ground breakin shit to prove " being hedonistic and never doing anything purposeful in life is actually good, here is why " or when they are trying to push " a trans gene "
fuck ((((scientists)))

Attached: Che0qHnUgAAy63J.jpg (600x552, 33K)

accurately mirrors the west. reality truly is stranger than fiction.

I actually cited this experiment in a discussion and was slammed with at least three articles claiming it was false or already proven wrong. Mind you, I couldn't hit my conversational partner with the ol' Jew Naming because we can't do that in public and to normies. So is this experiment true or not?

Kek, what does it even mean to prove an experiment wrong?

Uncle Ted was based

Attached: Ted Kaczynski on Leftists.png (1200x1620, 152K)

wikipedia provides no debunking

that is interesting when was this written? there used to be alot of anthropologists and biologists backing us and they all magically dissappeared around the 70s

>why isn't this taught in schools?
it is taught in schools here in belgium, but only if you take the path of social sciences.
i was taught this when i was 15

Eugenics isn't taught in schools because it is seen as morally wrong.

there is literally nothing wrong with Eugenics
change my mind
what is actually immoral is assisting people that were never supposed to have the ability to reproduce(bilogically) reproduce through social wellfare and add a negative weight to the society

based

>there is literally nothing wrong with Eugenics
>change my mind
preaching to choir

>change my mind
Since gypsies have always been undesirable to society, all Greeks should be put down.

cringe

Attached: 617.jpg (499x499, 101K)

Can a get a name or link for this experiment? I remember seeing this but want to read up on it in depth.

behavioral shrink in wikipedia

Do not worry Greece, you just need to accept more immigrants and everything will be alright.

athens is one of the most densely populated areas in europe, full of crime, junkies and violence. it is really /comfy/

Geez. Its like you are a jew.

Attached: UAJEW.png (717x690, 7K)

Everyone on Jow Forums should know about this. Look up "the beautiful ones":
>After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting and only engaging in tasks that were essential to their health. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

material prosperity and comfortable lives created a bunch of rat NEETs that never bred

>"the beautiful ones
i see a song by prince and some unknown movie, what am i lookin at?

cabinetmagazine.org/issues/42/wiles.php

>Mice found themselves born into a world that was more crowded every day, and there were far more mice than meaningful social roles. With more and more peers to defend against, males found it difficult and stressful to defend their territory, so they abandoned the activity. Normal social discourse within the mouse community broke down, and with it the ability of mice to form social bonds. The failures and dropouts congregated in large groups in the middle of the enclosure, their listless withdrawal occasionally interrupted by spasms and waves of pointless violence. The victims of these random attacks became attackers. Left on their own in nests subject to invasion, nursing females attacked their own young. Procreation slumped, infant abandonment and mortality soared. Lone females retreated to isolated nesting boxes on penthouse levels. Other males, a group Calhoun termed “the beautiful ones,” never sought sex and never fought—they just ate, slept, and groomed, wrapped in narcissistic introspection. Elsewhere, cannibalism, pansexualism, and violence became endemic. Mouse society had collapsed.

>pansexualism, and violence
that is some pretty spooky stuff indeed

very interesting, thank you for sharing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

By comparing it to the expiremental housing unit given to blacks in the early fifties where they had complete wellfare and no bills or cost for food. The only catch was no father's allowed. This resulted in a police nogo zone due to armed criminals shooting anyone who approached the building.

Later the us government decided it was a success and so they implemented it nationally.

never thought about detroit and such, anthropology and sociology have really regressed in the last 30 years. It is really a pitty noone will be open about some stuff

If they admitted to an experiment like this one their whole house cards would fall like dominos. Better to keep the goyim ignorant

basically some specific parts of science(anthropology,sociology,historic studies,psychology) have become
>see the reasons why white men are evil and why you should hate them
pretty interesting stuff indeed

Attached: truth-at-harvard12.jpg (369x379, 66K)

It is applying. We're not breeding, young men are preening and staring at themselves in the gym all day every day, taking selfies and manscaping. Young women are becoming bitter, sexless attention seekers that refuse to settle for anything less than perfection. Youre smack bang in the middle of the 'beautiful ones' phase but you can't see it.

>anthropology,sociology,historic studies,psychology

Those aren't science! Try to do a proper control/experiment study in historic studies.

>those aren't science
they can be, but without raw numbers they are bound to get subverted. They even subvert biology lately to push the trans agenda

>The few secluded spaces housed a population Calhoun called, "the beautiful ones." Generally guarded by one male, the females — and few males — inside the space didn't breed or fight or do anything but eat and groom and sleep. When the population started declining the beautiful ones were spared from violence and death, but had completely lost touch with social behaviors, including having sex or caring for their young.

Attached: 1485223922512.jpg (1000x1166, 433K)

>why isn't this taught in schools?

What would you be teaching the kids? "You are all doomed to die while your leaders are trying to sell you cheaply to their corporate donors? There is enough teen suicide as it is.

Mein gott, Jow Forums is full of beautiful ones.

the blackpill is the way to enlightenment

Suppose it's better than: "Everything is okay! Question nothing and continue the downward spiral! We don't want anyone getting sad now, that would mean I have to deal with it! That's uncomfortable, and I'm only paid more than most Americans to work 8.5 months out of the year. I'd rather have them come to these crushing realizations all at once as young adults after it's probably too late for them to do anything. Not my problem! I didn't make the kids stupid, that's on their parents. That's on the government.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 57K)