Thoughts on RT?

thoughts on RT?

Attached: 1200px-Russia-today-logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 7K)

that ex-wrestler is a moron

I can actually watch white, often English presenters.
The BBC offers me Africans and Asians who try to break my morale and force degeneracy on me. I still check BBC out though. They are kinda as bad as each other in different ways but is a RT is a more pleasant experience

based and redpilled

Good to get other perspectives. I read RT, Al Jazeera, and then Haaretz/CNN to get jewish perspective

RT is usually great. Based white brothers, why aren't we allies with them?

Russian state-TV propaganda.
They are the mouthpiece of the Kremlin so their stories will always support the Russian government or cast them in a good light.

The thing about RT is that they're a good alternative source of news for the Europe, Middle East and Eastern Europe. Anything else it's best to ignore them - especially regarding Russia. RT are only nationalist/pro-White when it suits, i.e when they're subverting the West.

Just like, Al Jazeera is also interesting for another take on what goes on in the Middle East, but again, they're also biased being that they're an Islamic news network.

Sputnik is more political.

based and redpilled

Based and redpilled

Max Keiser made me a millionaire

Attached: 06-men-crying.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1200x799, 109K)

Russian CNN

They're clueless on about everything tech related and internet culture and deliver shitty propaganda to retarded boomers.

RT and Sputnik are incel news... no wonder they are popular among POL :)

>clueless on about everything tech related and internet culture
>reporting bitcoin-related news daily since 2011

Attached: 268zj7.jpg (645x729, 26K)

Fake and gay

shut up rt is based just like fox news!

CNN is literally triggered at RT because they are so redpilled and right-wing! they even think russian hackers from RT hacked the election! also RT supports our god emperor Trump!

MAGA.

>perspectives
they don't exist to have any kind of perspective

they exist to scientifically agitate you with KGB methods

RT and other Russian activities targeting the West summed up by high level KGB defector 40 years ago

Attached: 1526267915793.jpg (640x274, 58K)

Stop, you are overweighting.

It's amazing, in like 10 years they NEVER EVER EVER critisized Putin.

Like, for 1000 article praising him, they could have at least write one or two to not totally agree with Putin, to make the propaganda less obvious, but they're really bad at it.
for RT Putin is more God than God

It Russian propaganda in it finest.
The problem is that there is global alternative news source in the West, so everyone who don't want to listen to CNN or BBC watch RT because there is nothing else to watch.

Unironically more credible than CNN

That's the idea - never let the grip on goyim.