This is Trump's America

This is Trump's America.

Attached: paltrow1.jpg (562x806, 88K)

Why post this

would replace the tortillas. absolutely 0 nutritional value

good, plenty of mexicans and niggers are obese fucks anyway. more greens and less food overall will be good for them. white taxpayers don't have to foot the bill for literally everything.

Get a job.

this is how much food stamps you fucking lazy assholes should get

Attached: 2womp.png (450x300, 11K)

I mean really, I'm not talking to OP the poster, I'm talking to the guy behind the poster: You had to start a new thread, consciously type "This is Trump's America", solve a captcha, then navigate your desktop/gallery to choose that picture, then click post
What could possibly motivate you to do this

>Buy useless shit
>Waaaah I have NOTHING TO EAT!
buy beans, rice, potatoes, meat and other shit next time, sage

I was on food stamps for 6 months when I first got clean. Florida gave me $150 a month. The kitchen was full. Nobody's getting any less money now. So tired of this shit.

this seems like a very healthy diet and lots of variation, especially for someone who didnt offer anything of value to get the food

many others have a fifth of that budget and actually work for it

No, that's a rich, dumb Hollywood cunt who doesn't know how to shop as a poor person.

Shoprite has like 12 chicken legs for $5

why do we give money to junkies instead of just working them to death?

yeah, looks absolutely delicious.

no this is America's America.
Of, by, and for the people.
not of, by, and for the president

I’m a student living with fiancé and we spend $50 on food a week for both of us. Oatmeal or egg mornings, chicken/salmon with Brussels sprouts and brown rice lunch, and the best meat we can find on sale with potato dinners. We eat well and healthy.

Hey asshole most poor people live in food deserts they don't have access to healthy food. For some the closets grocery store is 5 or 8 miles away.

$5 avocado

she will leave you once she finds a chad with more money. I hope you don't pay her tuition or doe something similarly retarded.

Attached: mgtowroulette.jpg (360x360, 60K)

Unhealthy food is cheaper than healthy food, so they should be just fine.

Attached: limes.jpg (450x600, 30K)

womp womp

Pssst more whites are on food stamps in the USA. So I agree with you....

Looks like enough for one person.

>7 limes

Attached: 1517990874749.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

>April 9 2015 is trumps America

Attached: 1531443392064.jpg (960x778, 87K)

All welfare should be done away with. If you cant take care of yourself or if your family cant, you're a drain on society. How did we get to this point.

Seven green limes a day will keep the goyim away

2015 was still king nigger's America

Attached: 1496034650506.png (602x845, 1.02M)

Ok, now show me what family gets only $29 a week.

>Avacados and limes
What

The "S" stands for Supplemental which meens that it is not supposed to cover 100% of your grocery bill.

The fact that he gets paid for every faggot like you and me that replied

Attached: trump thumbs up.jpg (1180x842, 449K)

>2015
>Trump's America

I don't understand this meme.

I am married and live in NYC and in groceries my wife and I don't spend more than $350 a month and we buy beer, snacks etc too.

Why did she buy 7 fucking limes? That's probably $2-3 when they won't need that. Why did they get 1 bunch of corriander? That's probably $2 right there. Buy 3-4 lbs of chicken, rice, beans, some eggs and leafy veggies with the rest of the money and you're good to go forever. Who is this cunt anyway?

>have $30 for a week
>buys limes and lettuce
wtf