They are openly stealing elections. They did the same in Alabama. What are you going to do about it?

They are openly stealing elections. They did the same in Alabama. What are you going to do about it?

Attached: ECDFFCE0-02FE-4556-A68B-F127D1A8C4BC.jpg (1242x749, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5dBZDSSky0&feature=youtu.be
wsj.com/articles/most-candidates-backed-by-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-bernie-sanders-falter-1533753351
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bitch about it on Jow Forums and twitter

Presumably the Republican establishment would follow up if it was illegitimate

The (((republican establishment))) is controlled opposition

Oh shit I just found a bunch of votes in the trunk of my car too!

They did the same thing for Al Franken in his senate election. He was down by 200 votes and when they did a recount someone "found" a box full of his ballots never counted. They added them up and it was enough for him to win.

>Not understanding there is a Uniparty

Attached: retard.jpg (460x347, 31K)

Yeah pretty much

How's the (((red wave))) coming? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pretty fucking good, loser. Enjoy 6 more years.

Attached: 1517371347555.jpg (5472x3294, 1.14M)

>>Not understanding there is a Uniparty
This.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5dBZDSSky0&feature=youtu.be

This was such a meaningless election it doesn't make sense to try and steal it. They are re-running it in three months anyway.

How the fuck do they only find "Democrat" votes? If these are real votes, wouldn't there be a mix of Democrat and Republican?

Attached: p.gif (480x270, 1.44M)

i think you underestimate just how desperate the Dems are for a win before getting btfo in November

>Quiet goyim you are putting or democracy in danger.

> MFW this turns out to be a sting and they catch the vote fraudsters red handed

Attached: mfwpaulryanwasaneoconnearme.jpg (273x256, 16K)

Wake up you blind smelly nigger. You're losing and bad.

Where's the link, faggot?

Attached: 1528330386620.jpg (537x720, 98K)

Same 2 candidates will run against each other AGAIN in November. When it’s not a special election. Republicans will win in a landslide in that district. I know you have one urban (nigger) county north of Colombus but all the other counties are suburb/rural and strongly Pro Trump

i liked him when i was younger but i find him too preachy now in a cringy kind of way.

5 for 5, thanks.

Is that one of the Mucinex boogers in the background?

Don't forget that Hillary did literally cheat vs Bernie Sanders.
Don't forget they did literally cheat with postal votes in the first election vs Hofer in Austria.
The left are incredibly dishonest and WILL cheat if no one stops them. They consider any means acceptable because they are 100% sure they are the peace and love side, just like the Bolsheviks.

What the fuck is Wired Sources and why do their twitter screencaps keep getting posted here?

They did the same in 2016 with California votes kept pouring in WEEKS after the election was over when every other state finished counting in a day.

When trump won he only lost the popular vote by a few thousand and, as I’m sure you remember...
> 1week later
>TRUMP LOST POPULAR VOTE BY HALF A MILLION

>2 weeks later
>TRUMP LOSES POPULAR VOTE BY OVER A MILLION VOTES

>3 Weeks later
>TRUMP LOSES POPULAR VOTE BY OVER 2 MILLION VOTES

>4 Weeks later
>TRUMP LOST THE POPULAR VOTE BY OVER 3 MILLION VOTES

>Republican establishment
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

Seriously, the "Republican establishment" are more likely to aide the Democrats to hurt Trump at this point.

They don't think they'll ever be caught or punished, so why wouldn't they flaunt so blatantly?

And no voter fraud was found. Keep crying, bitch boi

additionally, thousands of felons voted entirely for franken which was enough to push him over. after that was revealed they deemed it too late to give the election to the rightful winner

Only because you flatly REFUSED to cooperate with an investigation to determine if their was voter fraud.

>CA refuses to turn over voting records during fraud inquiry
SEE! No fraud.
You'l swing Shareblue. We know who you are.

...Because all the records were destroyed.

The desperation is real.

Attached: blue swirl.jpg (1600x741, 325K)

Weren't there precincts with 100%+ voter turnout, though?

Well I'm not sure how much there is to be done then if the candidate being cheated doesn't give a shit

"Most Candidates Backed by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Bernie Sanders Falter"
>wsj.com/articles/most-candidates-backed-by-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-bernie-sanders-falter-1533753351

no goy

thats not right

Republicans are the only ones stealing elections with voter suppression and gerrymandering.

They also control law enforcement and would scream for a month if there was a single case of actual proven breaking the law so shut your whore mouth.

Attached: 1529235417883.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Is 'finds' the new (((finds)))?

Attached: archer-confused.jpg (600x600, 64K)