Do they understand what they've done? How long until the coffin and remains get "misplaced"?

Do they understand what they've done? How long until the coffin and remains get "misplaced"?

Attached: download-1.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Probably not.

Depends on what they have done and the answer to your first question.

What they have done? Stirred a few thousand year old human soup?

Im just upset ill never get a taste of that mummy juice

Is that the black sarcophagus? There shouldn't be any tissue left after that much time.

its not
everyone keeps saying its mummy juice

but really its leaked sewerage from a hole in the pipes that got into the sarcophagus

What have they done?

>Do they understand what they've done?
No, shitskins are retarded.

It isn't actually human remains in that coffin.
They found that it was actually sweage from a leak that made its way into the sarcaphogus.

your mummy juice is relatively fresh faeces from the egyptian sewerage system

probably got hepatitis in it too

i would advise against drinking this particular type of "mummy juice"

>ancient times
>get put in coffin
>thousands of years pass
>eventually Muhammed takes a huge dump and the remains seep into your coffin

There's 4 horsemen of the apocalypse
First is famine, where right into it with the global drought which will lead to a food shortage.
Second is war. WW3 will start when Trump will do it's move against Iran
Third is pestilence. A result of the two aformentionned.

So thoses three a three, after a seal was removed.

Where is the last horseman? Well, they say it come on a white horse, is friend with israel, pose as a savior, excel at lying and ultimately will ruin the world trying to conquer it

>Where is the last horseman? Well, they say it come on a white horse, is friend with israel, pose as a savior, excel at lying and ultimately will ruin the world trying to conquer it
Like the anti-christ? Probably some faked ayy or A.I.

Also rolling for truth and the final happening

They dumped the mummy juice into the street. Seriously

dude that is a plastic stock tank for livestock. go to a farm supply store and see for yourself.

ITS HABBENING!!!
Repent, for the end is nigh!

Attached: 1529237166027.jpg (680x793, 47K)

This. Pic isn't related to the black sarcophagus.

Are you guys ok?

As long as the three skulls are outside we're fu.cked.
They should be returned and resealed. They empower the 4th.

No

its not the sarcophagus its a stock tank for livestock. any rural fuck would be able to tell you that.

>muh 4 ponies of dead

Attached: 1509629500902.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Ask any farmer what kind of container that is, bud, i think you'll be disappointed.

Attached: 618TCiWqAGL._SX355_.jpg (355x182, 7K)

Funny guy.
You do realize that the coffon was completely sealed when they found it? Not only was there a perfectly fitted 15 ton lid on it. But it was also sealed with concrete. There was also not any signs of sewage anywhere outside the coffin.
It's just retarded egyptologist that make wild assumptions with literally no evidence to back it up.
It's mummy juice.

take off the meme flag, shill

It's a stock tank guys

Attached: download.png (205x246, 4K)

Well they just contaminated the whole thing now.

it is, are you aspie? i use the same tank every day.

why? so you can have your easy access to flag banter because you're too stupid to talk about anything else?

yeah dude that plastic stock tank is fucked now.

>t. israel

>Third is pestilence
I find it incredible how nobody who talks about the Horsemen has actually read the Bible, or even done a quick google search. There is no fucking pestilence, you ignorant nigger. It's Conquest, Famine, War, and Death.

The last horseman is death, not the antichrist.

Oh there is none? Who do you think choose which version of the apocalypse to be used? Not the Christians. They are just pawns

Stop interpreting the Bible to match your views
It will happen exactly as it's written people literally on horses will do this
Stop trying to make the Bible relevant by saying dude this stone with words he found means iPad in the Bible

He actually believes those ancient comic books.

poo in you

>There's 4 horsemen of the apocalypse

There's actually 5

Revelations 19:11
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war."

"and a plastic stock tank will signal the demise"
>believing ancient sandnigger comic books this much.

>>believing ancient sandnigger comic books this much.

Confusing "Belief" with accurately quoting biblical reference

Attached: 1530461696566.jpg (535x388, 124K)

I wonder what the Marvel or DC testament have to say on this topic. They should be more accurate since they are more recent.

If you're a priest from early age and have visions of a bad guy moving in a white armored car or white presidential aircraft, who can understand you if you don't even know the name to describe what you saw. That's where metaphores come in handy

*Tips*

Oh yeah somehow you're right. The AC was already seated in power before they unearthed the 3 others so indeed the last is death/pestilence
Trudeau comfirmed savior of the world

M'Argie

Check'd

Attached: 1532896658117.jpg (500x418, 168K)

LET US DRINK THE FUCKING RED GOO

thats wierd n gay

Attached: 1242435345.png (657x527, 251K)

i'm on smoko
leave
me
alone

Attached: 4e007604c4de9f82c935b2c1dace54916722847fd909b2fee8b89cd4037c35db.jpg (632x768, 75K)

Looks like a cheap sarcophagus that didn't offer much protection to its mummies if they were initially mummies.
So I presume a lower rank Egyptian like an officer or architect or priest or some such.

Attached: hows-it-taste-motherfucker.jpg (320x240, 43K)