We russian "'men"' invite Foreign Men to Russia to breed "'our"' women...

We russian "'men"' invite Foreign Men to Russia to breed "'our"' women. We need to impove our nation's gene pool and in order to achieve that we need glorious Foreign Semen to be spread into "'our"' women's wombs.
We russian "'men"' are all ugly, dumb and pathetic so we have shitty, inferior, defective genes.
Please dear Foreign Men come to Russia and impregnate as many russian women as you physically can, we BEG you!

Attached: 1533775062014.jpg (640x799, 82K)

Based and redpilled

We also have bad demographic situation, we need to raise our population number but we russian "'men"' are pathetic, useless and impotent so we NEED Glorious Foreign Cock to impregnate '"our"' women to increase the population number.
PLEASE come to Russia to breed "'our"' women.

where is my Russian orthodox qt then ivan

Come to Russia and pick whoever you want. Russian women love Western Cock and we russian "'men"' are always proud to see Superior Foreign Men fuck, date or marry "'our"' women.

How can russian men have shitty genes but not women if they had a 50% chance to be women?

Attached: 1515449061588.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Lmao at russian mongrels

Attached: IMG_20180809_182855.png (1200x1799, 928K)

i've wondered this myself. russian men always look slightly off but a lot of their women are super attractive.

This is not how genetics work mister.

I hope she'll be given a medal of honour of Russia, she was doing a very good job.

Post picture of your face so we can se that you are that worthless brown shitskin using a VPN so you can project your own untermenschism on white races.

this

some traits transfered through genes make better looking girls than men, there are alot good looking northern slavs though too, they just drink alot, make fools of themself and don't take care of selfs as much(common trait in all slavs)

>project
Seems like you are the one who is projecting, Ahmed.
I only wish the best for our country and our people. Foreign Men are objectively superior, and they are better than us russian "'men"' in literally every way. So we NEED glorious Foreign Seed to impregnate "'our"' women to make the next generation of russians better. I am a true patriot.

I know you're just shitposting, BUT, I am willing to do it. Keep it slavic

Those women are smart...Why breed with alcoholic, small dick russian "man" that can't perform or provide, when you can have Chad "Pribalt" or other WHITE European...

I am not shitposting. Why do foreigners on Jow Forums always think they know about any particular country than the people living there?

i doubt there is a plea for other Europeans to come and fuck your women.

why do you think foreigners should breed your women?

>either a joo or a swede on vacation in Russia
Get fucked OP

Well, you have to admit that there is no country with a bigger beauty gap between men and women than Russia.

Lol, Sounds like communism destroyed the integrity of your genetics.

>proebalt
>chad
Slishkom tolsto

Russian woman are fucking nuts.

woman are fucking nuts

This is true. How about we just promote russian mail order brides? U.S women are self-absorbed and most of them would make bad mothers. However, Russian women have some sense to them. If we all just started bringing Russian women here, the U.S would prosper and the gene pool will also.

Attached: 1532928862022s.jpg (111x125, 3K)

True

Russians have permanent impotence because your shit genes cant handle vodka like finno-baltic genes can. Include also Krokodil, depression from living in such a shithole, low wages and its clear why the russian woman craves the large always erect finno-baltic penis.

Anyone here know if Australian men are popular with Ukranian women.

>If you let your women fall to foreigners you win

The same Russian men your shitting yourselves over? Face it, without NATO the Russian men would drag your pathetic country across the dirt

Well i wanted the women to stay here actually, we only need Superior Foreign Seed to be squirted inside of their wombs so we russians would improve our gene pool.

people don't really get their dick sucked with condoms on, do they?

Woman are fucking

Kind of true. That why we beg you to bring your Superior Foreign Cock to Russia and start breeding "'our"' women left and right

Well it may sound absurd but sometimes you do win in the long run. Foreign Men have good genes, something we russian "'men"' lack so we need Foreign Men to impregnate "'our"' women to improve our nation's overall gene pool.

>Superior
>Balto-Mongol
The Mongols already destroyed your country once... You're just going to let them do it again?

Out of interest what men are you talking about?

Das rite. They need another donation of the superior high IQ mongol seed.

Attached: 1532287808587.png (1750x1750, 775K)

I`ve done my part, thank me later

Mostly Anglo Men, Nordic Men are superior too, White Americans (mix of Irish, German and Anglo).

I have nothing against you Mongols, just remembers whose language you're speaking

>White Americans
Surely you're not THAT desperate

Are Spanish welcome? My dad is a Brit, but my mother is from Galicia, and I look Spanish.

Thanks to my superior geneseed I can speak 4 languages.

Attached: 1531851638516.png (2560x1707, 398K)

Just import some refugees from sweden and open your borders to more south east asian workers.

It'll be flooded in no time.

If your Australian why not try for US women they love Australian guys

>white
>americans

pick one

Prove it

I accept your offer Ivan. I will promptly buy a ticket to Moscow and impregnate as many Russian whores as possible. Zdratzvuytsya.

you can't imagine my disappointment when i found out that my russian waifu was actually a fake photo-shopped photo.

Lmao are you joking? Even Central Asian immigrants can come here freely let alone East Asians. The problem is that they don't want to.

Thank you.

Lel cuck

hit the nerve, cuck? lel :)

Estonian, English, German and really bad russian.

Thats a great idea Sergei, I shall come to Russia and bust a nut into every female I see

Nigger

I've already got one

thanks, Based Ivan

They belong to BBC

The same can be said for British women, the men aren't exactly attractive but they're not hideous. British women look like hobgoblins, much worse than Russian men.

nyet, your 'women' are almost as bad as ours

Attached: 7468483684847.png (700x393, 611K)

because the women do too and ivan the kike here is shilling

Highest mortality rate from alcohol, highest heroin abusers, highest divorce rate, and more! While Putin sweeps it under the rug and says everything he does for his country is in its best interest kek.

Attached: 15335866159820.png (873x899, 454K)

Attached: bobge.jpg (2550x3300, 2.03M)

is that the liberator face in real life?

Attached: vlaznev.jpg (400x300, 23K)

Probably doesn't like fat chicks.

My wife is Russian. My children are half Russian. Russian women are loyal, intelligent, talented and beautiful. There are 2 problems. 1.) Ukrainian whores and other whores from former soviet satellite countries acting degenerate and telling anyone who will listen that they are Russian and 2.) very very low male birth rates.

A lot of Russian women marry Chinese men but the children always look Chinese.

>Russian women
>not whores

Did you miss the entire debacle about the world cup?

Attached: 1397398941542.png (601x557, 608K)

Did she ever stop and thought about who would be raising those bastard kids?

Why would you taint your pure East Asian blood line with alcoholic Tatar rape babies?

Your flag is almost a pride flag. Go cry in a corner Little Poland

Attached: 27751739_866931883489795_4915110317628395534_n.png (897x333, 86K)

A Russian woman in Russia would be ostracized, fired from her job,and shunned by her family if she was seen dating/fucking a nigger. In the west she's rewarded with praise.

Attached: 27867877_866399556876361_8723730324433825019_n.png (527x960, 385K)

Cause children of Chinese people always look Chinese. Mixing makes no difference as Chinese genes are so dominant.

Young single russian women should vacation in the United States of America I could provide a studding service.
For a small fee of course.

Attached: fuck that.jpg (395x510, 50K)

>We russian "'men"' are all ugly, dumb and pathetic so we have shitty, inferior, defective genes.
Which by proxy would extend to the women as well, dumbass. Men and women of the same ethnicity are not different species.

You talking Russian nationality or Russian ethnicity? There's a huge difference.

>t. russian ederjewcation

Appearances are only one aspect, they're still savages, it's goes double since half Asian mixed babies are always filled with mental illness.

This is a shill with a proxy, but on the off chance it isn't -- have some self respect, Ivan. You can Make Russia Great Again all by yourselves.

Dude, Han are like the Borg. How else do you think they got China to be so big?

Ethnicity. Almost all you see around are the white Russians.

Maybe in places like the USA.

lol

Russia is ready multicultural. Mediocrity achieved.

I'm going to raise my russian wife's son how do you like that you pol faggots

Yea genetics only work in the US... I thought you East Asians were suppose to be smart.

God I just want a cute russian girl to tie me up and force me to smell her pale slav feet

Attached: denko.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

You mean that one whore? Every ethnicity has whores, but most of the prostitutes working the world cup were not Russian ethnically. Most were Ukrainian, having Russian citizenship and being ethnically Russian are two very very different things, sadly the media doesn't know the difference.

It is not the genetics. It is the cancer of American culture that causes the mental illness in people. Most Americans have some kind of mental illness. My grandfather always used to say it is because all Americans are mixes and so none of them belong there and so it causes mental illness in American minds. That is why the USA is such a great evil in the world because American people all suffer with mental illness.

Wasn't it the case that some woman was poking holes in condoms because she said that western gene pool is better?

the great thing about my russian gf is that I didn't even have to go to russia to get her

Being white in Russia doesn't immediately mean you are of Russian ethnicity. Loads of white non-Russian people in Russia. Look at all the former satellite nations.

Memes aside real Russian men as in decedents of Kiev Rus/Novograd are handsome. The ugly men you see are Tatar and Mongolid rape babies.

Attached: 20h7ep1.jpg (936x1215, 400K)

send money, i will go to eastern russian and impregnate all the asian russian women.