What is that they know?

What is that they know?

Attached: image.jpg (1536x1298, 807K)

I'll pay her bail if she agrees to a date. Holy fuck, bitch be base.

They "know" about white privilege. The problem is.. this bitch is a SJW. Only white SJWs believe white privilege exist. Only white SJWs would attempt it because they think it's real.
She's a 32 year old SJW.

They're confusing pretty white rich girl privilege with white privilige. Do you honestly think a 32 year old male truck driver could get away with that line?

>She's a 32 year old SJW.
So she has 3 years before she hits the wall like she's Dale Earndhardt.

My offer still stands if she includes anal.

she is the farthest thing from a SJW lol. She is a southern sorority, ex cheer leader, real estate agent that is dating a cop. Old money southern girl.

Yes I do, u have no idea the struggles against systemic oppression that niggers face every day

>Tries to use white privilege
>Gets denied
This one is going in my White Privilege Doesn't Exist compilation

>stupid girl does something so stupid that it gets on the news
>"obviously they are all like this"

If we were all like that this wouln't get in the news.

what school did she go to then?

>I'm going to list a bunch of shit and pretend like it excludes her from being a SJW.
Literally nothing. On the flip side.. only a SJW would try something so fucking stupid, because they're the ones who actually believe white privilege exists.

>real estate agent

What a joke of a career. I don't understand why these people make doctor-tier money just for showing people houses.
It's the dumb ditzy blonde job of choice every time.

I'm honestly surprised it's not treated the same as any retail job where they just hire whoever seems half decent and then try to pay them as little as possible. It's not like it's significantly harder than your average retail job.

i want to breed aryan babies with her

Name two.

Based

calm down, it just means she'll let the cop fuck her to get out of the ticket

Yet she still got arrested, hmmm.

This is one of the problems with the belief that you are great through some intrinsic part of your being such as white supremacy. You can be a total piece of shit, harass and endanger people and still be, in your own estimation, completely great. Sound familiar user?

KILL WHITE PEOPLE

WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL

YOU SHOULD HATE WHITE PEOPLE

WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD STOP HAVING KIDS

Oh also hate speech is bad.

Attached: 1520674559833.png (532x557, 45K)

White people are simply better by every measurable metric.

This might explain why brown and black people are always yearning to live in white countries.

You'll notice its never the other way around.

This got 182k likes and 75k shares

>white privileged exists
>let me use this example of a white person trying to use white privilege and still gets arrested
these are dumb people