Are you kidding?

Attached: rukiddin.png (1181x1357, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/antifa-on-trial-how-a-college-professor-joined-the-lefts-radical-ranks-630213/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's what happens when you turn and sell your friends out to the capitalist pigs. Even in Commiefornia it is generally frowned upon to bash peoples heads in.

Laws aren't supposed to make sense, they are random and arbitrary.

Attached: 29541119_2050311128515799_312721950680751676_n.jpg (960x910, 133K)

Remember kids, if someone makes you angry, just bash their skull in with a blunt object. It's ok.

This is why we need white sharia. Nobody should be allowed any exemption from punishment if they have money or rat out others. Punishment can be decreased in amount but punishment should be inflicted.

Remember kids, if someone makes you angry, just string them up in a tree. It's ok.

why arnt the lawyers and judges named

very obviously pushing your gay little civil war. it's not happening, people simply don't care enough.

did the victim has to die to take this case more seriously?

womp womp

Hopefully someone cracks his head with a bikelock and walks free while referring on the precedent of his own case.

is anyone going to get him you think? any alt right underground groups?

still amazing people from here managed to have him dragged thru so much shit, i bet he regrets it

>That's what happens when you turn and sell your friends out to the capitalist pigs.

Jesus fucking Christ. So fucking delusional.

Literally nobody in California is interested arresting antifa members. There is nobody there for him to rat his comrades out to.

The police and the courts support antifa. They NEVER give them anything more than a slap on the wrist. They only arrested Clanton because we forced their hand.

Look at the antifa riot on inauguration day. They all got off. Imagine what would happen if we ran through the streets beating people, smashing windows and setting things on fire. Look at what happened to our guys in Charlottesville. DeAndre Harris is on film punching people and he got literally nothing. The people who hit him back are getting 6 to 10 year sentences for assault.

NOOSE THE SPOOKS!

His Lawyer worked the case pro bono...no lessons were learned.

I bet he doesn't.

The people here caught him violating the terms of his bail. And nothing happened.
He'll violate his parole and nothing will happen.

He got three years of "probation" and a fine of ~$300 for the assaults of seven people and at least one of those was attempted manslaughter. Any antifa team will give him $300. He'll be fine. This is essentially not a punishment at all.

whites get lesser sentences than minorities wtf Jow Forums should support sentencing equality now.

Lmao the US are so fucked
What would be the difference between bashing someone's head with a bikelock and simply shooting him?
Aren't both attempted murder?

White privilege rears its ugly head lol

He should be sentenced for murder attempt.

time to shoot some commies

it was some asian cops who had to go find and arrest him, press charges only because the video and Jow Forums identifying him. The white and black LGBT liberals in CA government probably were sending him their federal grant money that pays all their salaries behind the scenes for a job well done.

>California
What did you think was going to happen?

where the fuck are the right-wing death squads that were promised

He's on 3 year probation, doesn't have a job or home and now his former """friends""" hate him. His life is ruined and since isn't going to jail, he won't be able to leech off of taxpayers. This was actually the best possible outcome aside from the death penalty

Have you learned nothing bro? Every institution in the US - the judicial system, the education system, big tech, the media, and a whole universe of 4th column NGO's like the ACLU and SPLC hate our fucking guts and are actively oppressing us.

Nobody cares when you point out their hypocrisy, it does not matter one bit. A leftist murders you, they get a weekend in jail and have to volunteer at Goodwill for a day. A leftist punches you and you punch back, it's premeditated assault and battery and you get 8 years in federal prison. Complaining won't help you. There is no institutional correction or recourse to pursue, the system is working as intended

user will take care of him, soon enough

Quality post

this guy needs some time in prison. 5 years is about right IMHO.

It’s the Bay Area what did you expect?

Are you sure about that Margret?

Sounds like a good time to learn a skill that allows me to check out of society.

So, are you going to be le outraged or will you actually do something about it?
Whining on Jow Forums and twitter does exactly jack-shit

No, glowing ass nigger, no one is going to commit any crimes for you.

The dude is a fucking violent criminal who tried to permanently incapacitate an innocent activist. The guy should be exiled from society (ie prison).

No one said commit a crime you whining jew pussy.
You sit back, and whine on Jow Forums like a little bitch, while others go out and confront them.
Get mommy to make you some tendies faggot.

The federal government should step in and charge him with some civil rights violations, like they do when whitey gets off for beating up black people. See Rodney King for an example.
Maybe when Jeff Sessions is done getting blacked today, he'll take a look at it?

Attached: Kristin-Davis-Nude-3.jpg (500x389, 32K)

Violence and retribution will begin when the state no longer enforces justice. It will be righteous.

Go glow somewhere else fag. You're hurting my eyes.

I heard a lot of talk from anons about what they would do if he wasn't protected by jail.
Well....? Yeah thought so.

>being this fucking delusional
Ok now I am convinced these are shill posts. He got off fucking scott free. He got 3 months, for attempted murder. His friends will get a 75 dollar fine. He will land a lucretive teaching job with his new buffed up leftist resume.

Again, CIA go home, you're drunk.

I do not care about your antifa boogey man

I wasn't the one talking all that good shit when I was sure he would be in jail. Just wondering how BTFO the anons making all those claims are feeling now.

some day they are going to make some one bleed and then you will care.

He violated the terms of his bail multiple times with no penalty lmao

If trump or someones listening, can the Federal gov do something like human rights denial?

Attached: 1512996863774.jpg (799x800, 202K)

If it wasn't for this website I wouldn't even be aware of their existence, Jow Forums overstates both their prominence and the danger associated with them. The alt-right has killed someone, antifa hasn't.

>commiefornia
Well there's your problem.

It's not for lack of trying. Thank God none of you have fathers that loved you enough to teach you how to throw a real punch or handle a gun

I'm not antifa, they don't even exist in New Orleans to my knowledge

HE NEEDS TO BE IN PRISON FOR FUCKING ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON

You're in fucking America, schmutziger Amerikanischer Scheißekopf.
Of course you haven't heard of them because they're prominent primarily in Europe.

He'll get fucked in the civil case. Don't worry

Attached: fbi.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

BUTTHURT

While you're at it, can you clean out the communists from the California government? All of them? Pretty please, Mr. President?

>antifa hasn't.
Does their European counterparts that existed for the better part of a century count?

Attached: killed-by-terrorist-headline.png (1791x574, 79K)

has his adress been doxxed yet?
Cali anons your time is now

Communists aren't a major force in the US.

The Berkeley Police just arrested half a dozen ANTIFA on weapons charges. Clanton is a snitch.

He will be knifed by an illegal who was up for deportation but never surrendered by ice.

Watch.

sounds about white

Attached: 1530112046392.png (434x327, 32K)

They rebranded as Democrats.

maybe it's time to *mumbles* law *mumbles* into our own *mumbles* hands..

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 97K)

ANY WORD FROM THE VICTIM?

Same policies, same endgame. Yep, communists rebranded as Democrats.

>Same policies, same endgame
Are you genuinely retarded?

Get him to violate his parole, then. He's probably stupid enough to be goaded into violently attacking someone else. We just have to get him to build up his criminal record slowly until his life is destroyed.

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/antifa-on-trial-how-a-college-professor-joined-the-lefts-radical-ranks-630213/

rolling stone literally runs a puff piece on clanton.

Okay, so then we can assault him with a bike lock in response and it would only be probation?

Any anons want to make the news?

i called it

Autism: the post

sauce ?

this

Spot on

>whine and bitch
>get confronted with the fact that you sit on the internet and do fucking nothing like the worthless NEETs that you are
>hide behind cowardly excuses of anyone pointing out your cowardice being some secret agent

Eh Lo El

california made their choice.
remember this shit when the next protest happens anons

If you aren't carrying in CA at this point, you're a puss. Remember CA fags it is your constitutional right to carry a firearm. Even living in a Marxist dystopia can't prevent you from carrying a non concealed firearm

You want to do something? Controlled opposition!!!!

this, california says violence against people you disagree with is acceptable

>tfw "normal society" are the minority

Concealing is a must because libshit faggots will call the cops on you, they will end up shooting you and ending up in a webm on Jow Forums.

can anyone find his whereabouts?
we gotta get him to violate parole
my idea would be to put traces of drugs in his food/water so he fails the tests

Who gives a shit. Were basically in a civil war. Anyone can argue theyre defending themselves. Thats why the police just let it happen. Youre a fucking nutless retard for trying to bring the law into it.

Bring a baseball bat next time. Or some brass knuckles. The government just gave you permission to crack some skulls open.

state sanctioned terrorism. the california gov is basically greenlighting physical violence on people who dont agree politically with the gov in power.

this is my hope as well

Attached: 1533791031794.jpg (1080x2148, 956K)

See. Youre hypocrites. If you want to knock the shit out of antifa you gotta let them knock the shit out of you every now and then.
>boohoo. I got hurt from a brawl i knew was gonna happen.

its because leftism has infiltrated the institutions. they now have majority thought-think in the gov institutions, especially in places like california.

people dont get promoted up the chain in gov jobs unless they follow the same doctrine. rightwingers are ostracized and not promoted. i have worked in california gov and seen it first hand.

keep in mind, its mandatory for california state workers to fund leftist political groups like the SEIU which fund and campaign directly for leftist politicians and political offices. we are well on the way to becoming pic related

Attached: ukuck example 9 billion and 3.jpg (660x895, 144K)

This is bullshit

Fuck rolling stone.

kys

Patriot Prayer guys need to organize a protest

>tfw will be a felon if I shoot my rifle without a grip wrap in the middle of the forest
>Clanton walks

I hate this state

Attached: BC4FF0C5-EC70-4F35-822E-E375EF742FF6.jpg (709x765, 108K)

>you get 8 years
Youre a fucking idiot. The dude who put an antifa in the hospital was free the next day. Nobody gives a fuck about your victim status in whats basically a civil war.

unironically this
tell me Jow Forums, what would happen to a black man if he assaulted somebody at a political rally with a bike lock?
What if Eric Clanton's life was identical right now, right down to being a professor, but he was black?
I'll tell what would happen: he would have been forgotten about months ago and would be serving several years in prison

The police, judges, and politicians support and defend antifa. Atleast antifa is an almost entirely white terrorist group. We can use that to meme blm and other nigger thugs to attack them, since the law won't do it for us. Niggers hate whites regardless of their views. Unlike whites, niggers are allowed to cause chaos and attack people without repercussions.
We need to start using niggers to our advantage.

Attached: Kek703.jpg (2000x1199, 603K)

>since the law wont do it for us.
They just cluster bombed antifa with flash bangs the other day at the patriot prayer. You sound like an antifa spreading demoralization.