So what do you think of Bhutan?

So what do you think of Bhutan?

They're isolationist, nationalistic, and they have preserved their own culture.

Attached: bhutan.png (719x479, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdDD9ViRZz4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_National_Happiness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutanese_refugees
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Bhutanese shadow market is incredibly potent this time of the year

Stay aware

youtube.com/watch?v=QdDD9ViRZz4

Maybe, but do they poo in loo? I doubt it.

Based and redpilled

I'm pretty sure they do. They're clean buddhists, not hindus. Plus they have an etiquette document that covers conduct for all sorts of things.

The government uses the Gross National Happiness index as their guide

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_National_Happiness

"Gross National Happiness (also known by the acronym: GNH) is a philosophy that guides the government of Bhutan. It includes an index which is used to measure the collective happiness and well-being of a population. Gross National Happiness is instituted as the goal of the government of Bhutan in the Constitution of Bhutan, enacted on 18 July 2008"

Based stalward dwarf nation.

Good country. I like their idea of Gross domestic happiness instead of GDP. That was unique, We should do that too.

i'd say leave them the fuck alone

Good for them

You would just end up raping it then shitting on its street.

I hear they have a thriving black market.

Why are american posters so profane and aggressive?
Is it hypercompensation?

Reminded me of this as well kek

Hahahahahahaha

Attached: India Bhutan border.jpg (2560x1920, 969K)

Interesting little country with funny traditions like on pic
Read about this country in internet, you will like this "Country of Stormy Dragon"

Attached: 1533833402.jpg (604x453, 56K)

Attached: 1533833424.jpg (604x400, 63K)

Attached: 1533833653.jpg (604x310, 74K)

Nice little country, they are very serious about preserving traditional morals. They even banned TV for several decades. We should too.

Attached: B9257CFD-5D0E-4C9A-8B52-DA06CD532754.jpg (1024x560, 87K)

I did a world conquest as Bhutan in Hoi4

BUYTANESE PASSUHPOOOOORTUH

hail bhutan

If nothing else they have the most aesthetic flag of asia though I prefer the vaporwave version.

>So what do you think of Bhutan?
>They're isolationist, nationalistic, and they have preserved their own culture.
Good for them! I'm all for it.
I want the same for Europeans.

I like their outfits. Even the common man's. I wish it was more acceptable to wear something a bit more flashy and eye-catching than a t-shirt and jeans without being viewed as a weirdo. Or just more sharp without being seen as overdressed. I want suits of various kinds and styles to come back into trend for the casual man.

Nice people, beautiful country.

>Autocratic regime
>ethnocentric (kicked out 1 million Nepalese speaking minorities, thank god cuck USA took them in)
>no Internet
>no foreign Television
>India's buffer state to China
>literally a puppet regime of India, (we are as well but here people at least know about it)
>no freedom of speech
>have to wear that thick national dress 12 months a year because causal dressers will get shot
I bet pol will find it right home

I have nothing but positive things to say about Bhutan.
I think you're not legally allowed in the country without a tour guide. They really don't want foreigners messing with their way of life.

Because they are mainly German since 19th century

Tibet, Eastern India, and Bangladesh should be partitioned between Nepal and Bhutan so the two based Central Asian countries can have a coast.

Need more refugees

I'd fuck her.

>88

damn right it almost sounds like home

also this. We have swastikas everywhere, in every door, they have dicks.

If we all went there all their women would bow down to our superior westerner cocks.

Shameful the way they handled the expulsion of ethnic Nepalis from their nation. There’s a line between nationalism which I completely support and understand and this.

They are savages my friend. The memes are real trust me we live right next door. Since the great Satan came to power no Canadian sleeps at night. We can hear the howls of the beast since the election. I must prepare its only 10 hours till nightfall and much to do.

Attached: 1514905394226.jpg (960x960, 155K)

This a million times bro

ive always been interested in bhutan, i wish i coud go there but i guess foreigners arent really allowed in

Yup, most westerners don't even know about it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutanese_refugees

Yes, the cuck weebs ITT should try reading up a bit before blindly defending everything..

Based, beautiful culture, women, etc.

You're literally no better than niggers saying that you know?

>They're isolationist, nationalistic, and they have preserved their own culture.
Yeah and India basically controls them

This.

Fuck do I care about chink nationalism. Good for them

kek

Why not?

Q predicted this

>Sweden
everytime.

Good question. Muttlings from Amerimuttia always had this issue of self-control and decency.

So you are going to remain conveniently silent on their ethnic cleansing practice and pan it out to ‘nationalism?’

Newfags from the_donald think they must be le edgy so that anonymous people won't think they're newfags. Many such cases.

because degeneracy

Based

>liberals/neocons will say "but their GDP is low, they are impoverished!!! Better industrialize them and introduce their people to pollution, Nike, and sweatshops"
Good on them for maintaining their culture, pretty sure they're one of the happiest nations in the world as well

i'm gonna guess you like the commie republic you got after the civil war

Fuck off reddit

No, I dont like it. Why did you assume tho?

because before you had a government built on your people's traditions and religion, as opposed to maoist puppets. You also didn't have as many foreign christian missionaries exploiting the poor for more converts

>hurr durr plebbit
Read up a little. Don’t be ignorant.

Noticed this.

Humans are monsters, it's best to remember that or your country will be filled up with foreign monsters who want the monsters closest too you dead.

i'm not a fan of street shitters in any way but i think Bhutan's treatment of Nepali minority is disgusting

>gasses kurds

What's wrong with ethnic cleansing?

i'm not a fan of saddam either

he was better than what we left you with

and that attack was directed at iranian military, kurd civilians happened to put their town in the way, as usual for dumb kurds
no comparison at all
kurds weren't disposed of citizenship and deported

Back before I took the pill I worked with refugees a lot, and inner city kids in Atlanta. Lots of the refugees were from Bhutan. Tiny little people, like the size of 8 year olds. Hindus too, In fact I met a little girl from there whose name was Swastika. I always wondered how old she would be when she figured she would need to change that.

The ones I met were all Hindus. Named Krishna and stuff.

the ones you met were a minority poo in loo who got dispossessed of citizenship and property and kicked out

Actually I'm wrong, they were Nepali people who had been farmers but were exiled from Bhutan by the government because the Nepali were becoming too big of a percentage of the population.

You're right, I corrected myself below your post.

Bhutan is also a dictatorship, that invited Nepalese workers and is now deporting them.

you're pretty thin skinned for an iraqi

why are there so many people bringing this up ITT? Doesn't look like typical Jow Forums users

A great nation, they are great friends of ours. However their culture can only be preserved in small numbers. Once your nation gets larger its nearly impossible to be as mono ethnic as Bhutan

>Inb4 Han Chinese

Hans themselves 'Incorporated' a lot of different people in their ethnic group to increase their numbers. Southern chinese are in reality very different both phenotypically and linguistically from their northern counterparts.

so...is it working?

>They even banned TV for several decades

so should we.

north and southern han are different but it wasn't just outside ethnic influences, it's not like China is a small nation in any case and the Han were never homogenous in terms of culture. Bhutan however have been pretty much the same peoples for millennia.

chinks are mongol rape babies

This.

Bhutan is like a petting zoo to all these white humanities study boomers who are obsessed with Asian culture.

Attached: Tourism-Council-of-Bhutan.jpg (537x768, 50K)

What's up Iraqi user. How is life in your country? Are the us sanctions hurting you guys like iran?

no
although our currency is supported artificially so you need to be in the system to know if it's doing good or not
it'll be either great for iraq as it shakes up iranian economic influence, or horrible for iraq if our politicians decided to clandestinely funnel money to iran

Romanticized to the max as well.

Saddam was a good man.

This.