Ok now this is epic

Ok now this is epic.

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-09-09-35-40.png (712x1020, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC122794/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S001664801730610X
youtu.be/JdEINFmMn4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>HAHAHA alex jones is wrong about everyth.....

Attached: gay fish.png (1118x919, 318K)

CRINGE AND BLUEPILLED

>It didn't just turn the frogs gay, it turned the fish transgender
OH SHIT BUYING A WATERFILTER NOW

>wilstein
every single time

It’s doing it to the frogs too

Attached: 0ek9px5w6re11.png (732x960, 456K)

The media is such a faggoty, incestuous circle-jerk.

Well that's the thing about crying about conspiracies and being persecuted, once you get in trouble you've got the perfect scapegoat to blame to vindicate your ramblings.

DEMOLISHES!

Yep. I've said it before and I'll say it again, but as funny as "THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY" is, as much as I joked and laughed about it, there is scientific truth behind it.

Lol at conspiritards. But Trump is an undercover KKK agent who pays women to piss on him, right my fellow intellectual? I fucking love science by the way XD

all the comments under the video are pro alex jones and pro free speech

>Alex jones internet defense force

I'll never understand this meme of companies have to let you say whatever you want on their platform. Do Americans even know what free speech means? No one is telling him to stop saying his bullshit. He's perfectly free to host his videos on his own website. Facebook, Youtube, Spotify, they don't HAVE to let you post to their platforms. They're private companies. It isn't a constitutional right to be able to use social media.

It's a shame that the political thing is what stuck for him. I enjoy his sketch work, and it's fun when he actually wants to geek out about shit. His audience doesn't give a shit about other stuff he wants to talk about, though (see the recent D&D interview)

>It isn't a constitutional right to be able to use social media.
Social media should be constitutionally banned desu.

>Alex makes entertaining shows that a lot of people enjoy
>Start rivaling the MSM
>Bully the companies into removing his podcasts
>LOL YOU LOST

yeah you sure won that one Stephen

It was pretty funny when people started pointing out he's crying about getting banned for breaking community guidelines while his own website has the same exact guidelines in place.

>keep the internet free and open

Attached: soyverdose.png (497x519, 395K)

Did people seriously question it? Its well documented and provable. There have been instances of rivers of fish changing sex because of estrogen in the water.

Can you post a few papers? If there's scientific truth then it should be no problem.

Stephen Colbert's vendetta against Alex Jones always makes me raise an eyebrow. If Alex Jones were just a crackpot who was wrong about everything, he'd maybe make fun of him, sure, but Colbert always seems to take it very, very personal. I'd say there's no greater example of this than when Colbert was celebrating Alex Jones losing custody of his kids. I've always had a feeling that this is an indication that something Jones said about either Colbert or his friends got under his skin deep because there was at least a sliver of truth to it. Then you see stuff like and realize maybe, just maybe, even though he's looney toony batshit crazy, he was right about something. And I'm pretty sure the only thing Alex Jones called Colbert and his buddies were pedophiles so just let that sink in.

Attached: lVThoytnmo0.jpg (480x360, 22K)

On a scale of 1-to-10, how seething is Alex Jonesberg?

"Now, back to the Russia conspiracy!"

Your modern American liberal is incredibly shortsighted when it comes to social media. Hence their massive witchhunts on twitter against conservatives biting them in the ass with James Gunn.

they're not turning them gay, but they are forcing a disproportionate number to change sexes

No, I'm not a scientist and wouldn't know where to look, and to be frank, don't want to spend my time looking. But a quick google search says news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/ so if you want to dig I hope that points you in the correct direction. Best of luck.

Why exactly did thy removed him from everywhere? I'm not talking just about "excuse" why, i'm talking about actual reason. How was he in their way? I'm pretty sure NOBODY took him seriously.

Attached: 1426379995894.jpg (423x617, 20K)

Except Jones claims it's an intentional globalist conspiracy to poison the water.
or whatever. Instead of just being an unexpected result of dumping all kinds of shit in the water.

Because he hurt the feelings of a bunch of liberal sluts and estrogents

google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html

well he's now more popular than ever and when he says the elites want to ban him, he has proof

I think Colbert is an overly dramatic dipshit who contributed greatly to the death of the talk show, but I mean, what's the more likely choice - that Colbert, like most of the population, is just sick of dumbasses spouting things they know aren't true (Jones openly admitted his entire show is a lie and is basically a made up personality) pretending them to be truths, and is pissed off about it and has a platform to bitch about it on... or that there is really a shadowy cabal of pedophiles and lizard people controlling the entire globe?

Here's a NCBI-sourced study

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC122794/

They're turning the frogs gay

>internet free and open

Attached: 1493077998466.jpg (551x491, 164K)

All he said is he doesn't like them dumping shit in the water supply.

There's the thing though. These companies avoid millions of $ in legal fees by claiming they are neutral and have no editorial influence on what is posted on their sites, as long as it doesn't violate their terms of service. Once they start curating their sites based on their own political bias and start banning people for personal preferences, or selectively for violations of their terms of service, they no longer deserve to have that legal immunity.

In fact, Infowars forums will ban anyone if they break the rules, i.e. saying that what Alex Jones says on his is a blatant lie.

his rhetoric as harmful and had no place in civilized platforms

Thanks guys

they looked around and said to themselves "who's gonna stop us?"

welcome to 2018: how private internet companies can destroy any public person, for any reason, with no repercussions. In fact, people will fall over themselves to applaud them.

He was banned for "hate speech", which is basically an undefined loophole meant to allow these sites to ban anyone they want while pretending they remain neutral.

Before he was a character so it never really felt personal but now his jokes are all coming from him and a lot of them are just mean spirited, which hurts the humor. I'm not a fan of Alex Jones but it really felt like a big bully was kicking the little guy when Colbert would go after him. Colbert is on TV with a huge following and Alex Jones is ultimately a harmless crackpot with a small following, most of whom only follow him to laugh at him. That's not to say that there aren't people who take Jones seriously but the same people would be listening to dog tell them to kill people or something. If anything, Colbert helped Jones by exposing him to a greater audience.

Says who? His an entertainer and i demand to be entertained by him on platforms that host other entertainers. So fuck you.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S001664801730610X

It's not really personal preference though, it's societal preference. People have decided that they don't want to see Jones talking shit and don't think he should have access to the platform, and so they decided to remove him. Honestly, youtube probably wanted to keep his stuff on there. I doubt they particularly care from a moral standpoint - more traffic is more traffic, be it from LARPing nazi conspiracy theorists or mormons. They don't give a shit as long as they can sell adspace.

I was arguing with a friend of mine about Alex Jones. I pointed out how he tells blatant easily provable lies and stupid shit. I showed him several clips of Alex Jones calling atheists evil satanists that love death and destruction, and despite him being an atheist, he just dismissed it as me "taking it out of context" and "he says crazy things to keep his audience entertained". His argument was basically "so what if he lies? It'll get sheeple to start asking questions. He fights against the system, he's pro-free speech, and pro-Trump".

kill yourself immediately if not sooner, thanks

>Do Americans even know what free speech means?
Free speech is a principle before it is a law.
People aren't saying that youtube is doing something illegal, but they are clearly not upholding the principle of free speech.
Just because something is legal, doesn't make it moral.

Wtf why are people discussing things rationally and linking scientific articles on Jow Forums this is a fucking outrage

>I'm pretty sure NOBODY took him seriously.
If only that were true. Just ask the families of the Sandy Hook victims, whom Alex Jones claims are all crisis actors.

Get a bike lock and do it yourself fag.

There might be a legal case brewing where companies as big as Facebook and Youtube - which are basically monopolies - need to start adhering to certain rules, at least if they operate in Europe. They are simply too powerful to operate just based on their own rules.

I feel like pizzagate is probably close to breaking wide open for this coordinated attack on Jones and QAnon. Funny shit is Jones only really brought up pizzagate in the beginning and then they shut him down through legal threats.

RIP NET NEUTRALITY

It really wasn't. His most harmful rhetoric was from 6 years ago about Sandy Hook. That's the only thing people can name to justify his ban. Nothing else he said in the last 6 years came even close to being "hamrful" rhetoric.

>Alex Jones is ultimately a harmless crackpot with a small following, most of whom only follow him to laugh at him.

Tell it to the pizzagate guy who fired his weapon in the pizza place that was supposedly the hib for the pedophilia ring or the parkland parents that have been harassed nonstop for years by Jones's fans thanks to Jones' conspiracy rantings about the shooting being fake.

>IT'S SO SIMPLE GUISE

Attached: 1523132311880.png (645x729, 105K)

>liberals pretend to be "pro-environment" for the past 30 years
>someone they don't like points out that chemical runoff is adversely impacting freshwater wildlife ("theyre turning the frogs gay")
>now all of a sudden, liberals are magically opposed to entertaining any kind of scientific evidence (even if it's peer reviewed) proving that viewpoint correct, simply because "TH-TH-THATS JUST A STUPID CONSERVATARD CUNTSPIRACY THEORY!"
why are liberals so willing to betray their (perceived) principles?

Attached: 1528422045883.png (851x564, 298K)

Duke Lacrosse and "Hands Up Don't Shoot" were both hoaxes that ruined people's lives.

Alex Jones never instigated race riots through hoax reporting.

There is a legal argument that can be made in the US for them acting as a public forum, which means the 1st amendment would apply to them.

>People have decided that they don't want to see Jones talking shit and don't think he should have access to the platform

Who are these people? How excatly the descision process was made? How much his channels were making for these companies? What are the numbers involved?

Os so corporations are people now.

>QAnon
I can get people supporting Alex Jones, but why the fuck would anyone take QAnon seriously? And what "attack" is there on QAnon?

A lot of people will confuse it for the first amendment and claim it only applies to government censorship, but I feel like that's just them being dishonest to try and get a win. With James Gunn, the "freeze peach" people showed their true colors when they dropped the dishonesty and starting crying "but what about free speech" when it was one of them getting denied a voice and a platform. Sort of like what you did in your post. I don't think you actually believe your bullshit and just wanna get a win on a political rival. Fair fucks my friend but, user to user, we both know you don't believe that shit.

I just realized I wrote Parkland and not Sandy Hook. Hard to keep all these mass shootings straight.

>the parkland parents that have been harassed nonstop for years
>for years
The parkland shooting happened feburary of this year, ShareBlue. It hasn't even been a full year since it's passing yet. Tell your supervisor to write up a better script.

They literally legally are.

Some leftists may seem to oppose technology, but they will oppose it only so long as they are outsiders and the technological system is controlled by non-leftists. If leftism ever becomes dominant in society, so that the technological system becomes a tool in the hands of leftists, they will enthusiastically use it and promote its growth. In doing this they will be repeating a pattern that leftism has shown again and again in the past. When the Bolsheviks in Russia were outsiders, they vigorously opposed censorship and the secret police, they advocated self-determination for ethnic minorities, and so forth; but as soon as they came into power themselves, they imposed a tighter censorship and created a more ruthless secret police than any that had existed under the tsars, and they oppressed ethnic minorities at least as much as the tsars had done. In the United States, a couple of decades ago when leftists were a minority in our universities, leftist professors were vigorous proponents of academic freedom, but today, in those of our universities where leftists have become dominant, they have shown themselves ready to take away from everyone else’s academic freedom. (This is “political correctness.”) The same will happen with leftists and technology: They will use it to oppress everyone else if they ever get it under their own control.

Attached: 1527738655983.jpg (1080x846, 141K)

>the "freeze peach" people

movieblob go home

Attached: movieblob bad tactics.jpg (800x908, 156K)

Tfw don't know and will never know who Alex Jones is. Feels fucking good man

You know the saying about a tax on Kippah is a tax on jews.
If these companies doesn't allow right-wing view points to be expressed on their platform, then they are discriminating against right-wing people.
Just like if a store doesn't allow people to wear a Kippah in their store, they are discriminating against jews.

The thing about "taking your business elsewhere", is that sometimes there isn't any obvious replacement. Sometimes a similar shop is located far away, so you would have to travel far to take your business elsewhere. Lots of these social-media platforms are in a monopoly state, if you don't like facebook, then you can take your business elsewhere, but most of your friends and family will still be using facebook, you can't really replace that - there are no obvious alternative.

First of all, Jones actually never peddled the pizzagate thing and even fired a reporter over it for not stopping to look into it.
Secondly, why is TYT channel still around after one of their viewers shot up a republican baseball game? Maybe their rhetoric to be "At war" with the republican party had something to do with that too?

I will. Bring them to this thread.

I'm guessing that Youtube calculated how much of their audience despised Alex Jones, then compared it to how much traffic and revenue Alex Jones actually gave them.

Doesn't the fact that he was banned everywhere in just a few hours prove that his conspiracy theory was right?

Do you?

Yes, but liberals are all suffering from Dunning-Kreuger or TDS so they'll be logically incapable of admitting/seeing it.

Yes, but that's a good thing now.

Goosesteppers like yourself always did favor purges.

Moviebob is one of the "freeze peach" people, though. I clearly don't agree with him.

we invented Free Speech faggot

>With James Gunn, the "freeze peach" people showed their true colors when they dropped the dishonesty and starting crying "but what about free speech" when it was one of them getting denied a voice and a platform.
I don't think anyone argued "free speech" to defend Gunn. They argued that his jokes were tasteless, but it was a long time ago and he apologized. Whether you agree with that is another story.

>Tell it to the pizzagate guy who fired his weapon in the pizza place that was supposedly the hib for the pedophilia ring or the parkland parents that have been harassed nonstop for years by Jones's fans thanks to Jones' conspiracy rantings about the shooting being fake.

You mean the guy who managed to hit a server tower in the back room perfectly with a single shot? Yah it really made me think

>sick of dumbasses spouting things they know aren't true
You mean like Colbert himself?

I unironically do. Fite me irl.

>And what "attack" is there on QAnon?

Pointing out the absurdity of people believing at face value that an anonymous poster on Jow Forums has CIA agent(s) spilling government secrets about how Obama and Hillary are about to be sent to Guantanamo is apparently an attack.

I think he meant to say the Sandy Hook shootings but got them mixed up, since Alex Jones also called everyone there crisis actors and they got harassed non-stop.

Reminder YouTube will be considered a public platform like a street (just as twitter already is) and Alex Jones will be on YouTube thanks to Trump's Supreme Court deciding this issues once and for all

>I don't think anyone argued "free speech" to defend Gunn.
Think again because I got "free speech" told to me every time I talked to a liberal about it and yes these were the same liberals who said "freeze peach" to me before whenever a conservative like Roseanne got canned.

>we might be nazi's but you're the REAL nazis

*rolls eyes*

No he fucking isnt. Dude literally complains about "freeze peach" types all the time.

Attached: bob what the fuck does he mean by thus.jpg (565x389, 44K)

Tyt doesnt peddle fake news (reminder that alex jones promotes the idea that mueller is running a pedo ring in washington)

It's Trump, moron

Attached: John Miller.jpg (248x248, 13K)

Just because Alex Jones called them crisis actors doesn't mean he was encouraging them to get harassed, or asking people to harass them. come on seriously, get your supervisor to write you a new script or get him to your workstation to post instead of (You), you suck at this.

Google, twitter, and facebook have been saying for years that they want to be seen as a utility. Well, the gas company doesn't cut off my service if I say something conservative.

Yes they do.

Smash that restart button boys we're starting over from episode 01 I'll be damned if the bad end is canon

youtu.be/JdEINFmMn4M

Attached: MrFreeze.jpg (530x244, 32K)