Is heightism real?

Is heightism real?

Attached: B0E2F473-3259-4806-81F3-F8F2E26217AB.jpg (1500x1000, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/science/article/2013-04/penis-size-matters-study-says
youtube.com/watch?v=L29z2Of4KPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IkkL-bAH8H4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, ALL women want taller men and ALL men want women with better waistlines.

this is because humans are animals totally incapable of rational thinking, regardless of what you chose to believe.

Turks and Arabs are definitely manlets and should be discriminated against accordingly

got 20 cm dick while only 180 cm, cucked numerous guys 195 cm + as apparently height doesnt corelate with dick size at all. its funny seeing 2 metres buffed guys with average dicks lmao. its also kind of sad because girls wants me only because of my dick

Yes. There were studies done that it even helps at the office. People look at tall people with more trust and confidence.

>girls want a 20 cm dick

lmao my vagina would disagree

Manlets are subhuman desu

6'3" and skinny as fuck here

girls hit on me while my shorter friends get nothing

have had the experience of slouching in my chair girl is neutral to me, when i stand up her eyes light up "oh i didn't realize you were so tall!"

also read some study about height difference in relationship being a strong indicator of attraction, even many years later

weird shit

its 50/50 rly. half cant take it, half can after while. its more psychological shit i guess since big dick is pushed as ssomething sluts should strive for

Lol Turks are fucking weak here that's why they always hang out in groups, they don't have muscles and yet think they're strong

Who is more subhuman - baldies or manlets?

>too tall to take cover
lel

You require more dilations

Damn, whoever made that was super butthurt about being a manlet.

Depends how bald and how short

Heightism is real, but who even cares? Competence and confidence can beat all that shit, so unless you're an empty husk of a human being, it hardly matters.

All my manlet friends have no problem getting girls, and as OP pic states, it's easier for short guys to get ripped. Most of my tall friends who work out can get big, yeah. And they pull off the strongfat thing. But the only super ripped dudes I know are all manlets.

>my vagina

Stop larping faggot

Attached: 15CE5C69-A7FA-44FD-913D-C1701834CA4C.jpg (640x665, 66K)

get out with this weak Jow Forums bait
>6'3
>242 lbs
>NATTY

Completely bald 6'1 guy vs 5'7 guy with NW1 hair.

>girls hit on me while my shorter friends get nothing

5'7 and never had to approach girls. Was first one in my class to get gf in high school, lost my virginity to a woman 2 inches taller than me who out of nowhere sent me a message on fb saying "you are so fucking good looking". Girls have approached me in bars and pubs. Perhaps the culture is a bit different in US, but here short stature has never been a problem.

>also read some study about height difference in relationship being a strong indicator of attraction, even many years later
Of course, but then again according to studies most women are satisfied with 5-10 cm (2-4 inch) difference. You don't need to tower over women for her to find you attractive.

Completely bald is superior look compared to something like nw3.

It's bullshit, I'm 6'2" and it never helped me get pussy.
t. incel

>You don't need to tower over women for her to find you attractive.
iirc the bigger the height difference the bigger the effect

these studies and my experience is based on averages. there's always exceptions.

5'2 Italian here, in a 4 year relationship. I think it just depends on various factors.

>80% of American males are under 6 feet
I don't believe this. I was a midget in school and now I barely break 6 feet but I still see guys taller then me all the time

Short guys don't do themselves any favours by having a complex about it. That's a lot of the problem but yes some woman do see it as a killer.
Frankly woman see a lanklet as a better option because he can be encouraged to get fitter while nobody gets taller after 21.
Being tall and putting in the effort works wonders.
Shorter guys just have to try harder and realise some woman see it as a deal breaker.

Rarely.

t. baldfag

>some seething manlet spent his time making this
Embarrassing

It's as real is intelligencism or lookism or personalityism. We're in a competitive plane of existence and everything is competitive to some degree.

If you go bald then you have to own it. Don't fuck around and just get it shaved. Then it's time to grow a beard.

>iirc the bigger the height difference the bigger the effect
Very likely, but it's not like there won't be diminishing returns. Despite many women fawning over tall men, not nearly everyone of them would be comfortable with absurd 1+ foot height difference. I suspect something like 4-5 inches would be a statistical sweetspot.

Italians can often pull of short stature with their social competence & physical presence. You know how to shout and flail your arms around for maximum effect :D

>not already growing a beard

Attached: 124235513.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Post beef flaps

Honestly the worst part of norwooding is 3-4. Once you have that Larry David hairline it won't even look that bad.

Yeah they actually believe the Ottoman Empire is coming back to save them

Nice cope you fucking manlet. If you're not at least 6'1" you shouldn't even waste your time pursuing women.

Attached: 1521729257860.jpg (915x678, 222K)

I don’t believe you

It depends on different things, and how shallow the girls you're trying to get with are. I've had about a hundred women tell me I'm not tall enough, and based solely on that, they don't want to have a conversation or hang out or get to know eachother at all. For some women, if you're tall, that is all they need, you can be a piece of shit otherwise.
Another large portion simply want "taller than me" so if you're 5'5, date a girl who's 5' or so.
I've still hooked up with a few women over the years and been in a few relationships, one girl was even taller than me.

For the record I'm 5'10. So I really don't consider myself "short". The one thing I do find slightly amusing and also fucked up, is women who want a "tall man" and think its totally ok to say so right away, also think its hateful and sexist when men want "fit" (read as "not super fat") women. I think its crazy, since a fat girl, with just a little effort and putting down the ice cream quart, can be at least ok weight, hell I even like chubby girls and I'm in good shape. Being a fat girl is something you can change with just a modicum of effort, but being a shorter guy, is not something you can change. But then again women are disney princess raised, with the mind of a child and no logical thinking ability, so there is that.

popsci.com/science/article/2013-04/penis-size-matters-study-says

Attached: cgi-male-figures.jpg (1000x640, 46K)

Hight is associated with maturity, masculinity, good genetics more broadly, and meeting nutritional needs.
Hight isnt a big deal anymore now that more and more peopldle have access to nutrition and we arent clobbering each other with clubs all the time but women are hard wired to see this still.
Women need to get off of the night thing because it's an immutable characteristic.
Men need to lean into the weight issue as much as possible because obesity is literally the leading cause of death in the west, and it is an individual's choice.

I am 8ft tall and have never had a girlfriend. :o[

yes user it is, as a 6'2" I can confirm.

Jooz. Dont forget the jooz

Attached: 1533426135980m.jpg (1024x1015, 109K)

6'7 here
women despise me
have all sorts of health problems especially with my heart

I want to be a little, short guy

Attached: rage.jpg (253x199, 16K)

Agreed. That's where I am now and it's fucking with my head. Suppose I should just accept it.

Most definitely. Im 6ft even, 190lbs. The world was made for me. Except counter tops in bathrooms. I like to lean on them while brushing my teeth. Theyre too low.

>go to South America
>don't tell anyone you are a plumber

it's easy as that mate

>tfw 6'3, beard, athletic body, deep voice, handsome face and still a virgin

>implying turks are human

It is. Benisim is also real

>tfw 7" BPEL 6'4 treebeard

Attached: IMG_3698.jpg (1024x1024, 155K)

You sound like a total faggot and cuck. Lol at 100 woman telling you your to short at 5'10.

>5'9 130 pounds with decent face eyes and hair

>Fucked over 80 girls

It's all about the fucking face but height does help if you have a nice face to go with it

6 feet 7 inches

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Bruce Willis =/= manlet

shave the beard you utter retard.

Attached: 2018-08-09_13.08.04.jpg (1080x1520, 479K)

my friend is ripped and he's 173cm, has no problems with dating

7'2

Attached: 07_02_300_oliver_richters_0035.jpg (800x574, 109K)

I’m actually 6’2”

5ft 7 here, never had a problem with girls. I have more game than all my friends who are above 6ft, probably because girls know a man when they see one

You tend to notice men that are taller than you more often. Or at least you notice their height more.

I’m 6’1, and I always assumed I was somewhere around average when I was growing up, but one day, when I was only like 5’11, I saw myself and a bunch of my classmates in a mirror, and I was clearly taller than most of them.

Fitness and attitude is 70% of attraction, generally speaking.
You'll never do as well as an in-shape guy over 5'10, because height is a factor and there are always going to be women out there who reject you over it.
But if you're not obviously hyperfocused on 'compensating',in a way that shows you're still clearly obsssed with your own mental hangups of your height, you'll do fine.
Unless you're under 5'4. Then consider suicide.

i've had a girl saying straight to my face that she'd never date a man who's smaller than her.

I’m 6’1” and a bit of a lanklet. I have a long penis when erect 7” but it looks really small when flaccid. Any other lanklet bros experience this?

youtube.com/watch?v=L29z2Of4KPQ

Attached: martyn_ford_09.jpg (650x635, 60K)

The 6'2" ugly White guy will get far more pussy than the 5'7" spic on any day. 5'7" is laughable. Even as a male, I can't respect anyone under 5'9". If you're over 6' and not autistic its extremely easy to get laid and yes, most women do laugh at you little guys behind your backs.

5'10 is the perfect height. Anything under is too fucking short, anything taller in pure lanklet. Prove me wrong, you can't.

Attached: 1518453944496.png (370x282, 111K)

That's understandable to be honest. A woman wants to feel feminine. I see nothing wrong with it. What is perverse is when a 4'11 woman wants a 6 feet man.

That’s hot sex though

vs the pride of cucknada
youtube.com/watch?v=IkkL-bAH8H4

Attached: 1_1461836799.jpg (600x786, 68K)

I'd say strong 5'11 is the perfect height, but 5'10 is very ideal all around height too.

yep hnggh

I love how even though the manlet is more jacked he has that eternally frustrated manlet look in his eyes

I get mired a lot since I have my beard, I don't get laid because I don't know how to talk to women, not because they aren't attracted to me.

If you have a good looking face, you can get pussy regardless of height.

Attached: 390811manlet5.png (741x4248, 134K)

No way in hell 80% of American men are under 6ft. At least not white American men.

Attached: Wilt-Chamberlain-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Andre-Giant.jpg (585x543, 88K)

i don't know. man my relationships also don't hold very long since i'm shy and hate clubs. however all of them wanted me to shave and my beard is IMO excellent.

Heightism is genetic/biological meritocracy.
Not everyone has that luck. A chemical factor is amount of cortisol (stress) in the body.

*Contaminates the water with cortisol*

I'm 5'10, haven't had any real problems with it.

You are telling him to shave his beard because women have told you to shave yours? haha.

I'm 5'11" and I feel like I'm in the top third of men in terms of height where I am. Most white people around here are of English/Irish/Italian descent so that may play into effect.

6'2" here. I've gotten laid off height alone before.

I've also noticed a lot of insecure weak bitches going for short guys now because they're less threatening. They know if they piss off a manlet they at least have a fighting chance. They piss me off and I'd slap the top of their head and drive them into the ground like a railroad spike.

>tfw 6' 3" and still shortest in the family.
'S what I get for being Aquafresh I guess.

Manlets please rope yourselves.

If something is inherited (genetics) then it's the contrary of meritocratic, toothpaste. Having a good physic would be meritocratic, for example, because you have to work for it.

can you be my tall friend ?

Latvians are the manlets of white nations.

Genetics are fundamentally meritocratic. If you are athletic in your life, your children will be athletic too. If you read a lot of books and challenge your brain, your children will reap the rewards. Study some epigenetics.

In the Midwest where most whites are of Germanic stock, at least 50% of white men are over 6ft.

I used to know a guy who was ripped, but like 5’6, meanwhile I was probably around 25% bf, and 6’1, and I literally had girls make fun of him to me, I’m assuming because they thought it would make me like them for some reason. It did nothing but make me sad. Here was a guy who put a lot of effort into his body, and I was beating him because I happened to be born with the right genetics.

That being said, I’ve only had sex with 2 women in my entire life, and only been in one serious relationship, although I’ve had opportunities to fuck more, I don’t like one night stands, so I normally don’t follow through.

sadly you can get away with a lot if you have good genetics.

For some men it's easier to have a good physique

BFFs 4 life bro

HAHAHAHAHAHA poor manlet.

bullshit. children of highly successful people are usually less talented.