You're wasting your time

Why do you spend so much time and effort resisting "demographic changes" when the concept of 'race' will be rendered obsolete by technology (gene editing) in just a few decades? Do you want to be remembered as the backwards dullards who fought an inconsequential hate campaign that ruined lives and ripped families apart for no reason?

You'll see blue-eyed, blonde-haired children being born in mainland China within your lifetime and your backwards identity politics won't help you cope with or explain this brave new world.

Attached: geneediting.jpg (1024x607, 50K)

Your hypothetical future would completely validate the position you're denouncing

I don't want niggers and kikes to win, that's all.
Chinks can have whatever they want and then build genetically modified humanoids for all I care.

How so?

Worthless hypotheticals. If you think you can make a magic pill that prevents niggers from acting like goddamn monkeys you go right ahead and market that shit, I'll buy 10 thousand of em.

Even in the case of multiracial people, certain clusters of genes usually require others in the group to make functional proteins and structures. you can mate a black with a white and say "look, diversity!" but is diversity in cardiac genes really safe for a child? no. Is diversity in immune genes really safe for a child? no.

They would ALL be given a german immune system and they would all become retarded due to that system breaking down foreign phytoestrogens into a human-active metabolite called ESTROGEN. leave onions for the asians and let them die of aids, leave the black with black skin so their bodies dont each themselves with cancers.

Attached: goo.jpg (452x500, 61K)

>onions

oops I mean s(oi. every time that happens it feels like kick in the gut. my language has been murdered, my free speech just gone

>If you think you can make a magic pill that prevents niggers from acting like goddamn monkeys you go right ahead and market that shit, I'll buy 10 thousand of em.

If you believe that IQ correlates with violent crime, then sure - gene editing is a "magic pill".

>Worthless hypotheticals.

It's not hypothetical. Gene editing is already being used in clinical settings.

Every shitheaded futurist smug dweeb motherfuck just like your unimpressive ass, always has this bullshit idea we're all going to be zipping away around in jet packs five years from now, when it probably means 120. Yes I know you can copypasta your fifty shitty unconvincing articles from dipshits just like you, there's plenty of "Wooorld of Tammarow-row-row" jackasses to go around, there always has been, and I could probably hunt up some Time magazine article rotting in a pile of landfill rat shit from the 60s, claiming laser beams and utopia are coming soon, too. Doesn't matter.

It's highly unlikely anybody besides multi-millionaires are going have access to gene editing, "in my lifetime."

You know who aren't multi-millionares you smug irrelevant, mainstream thinking liberal clone twit? Niggers.
You ain't science-ing away the fucking niggers, jackass. Your pompous worthlessness isn't making them any less niggers, either. TL/DR you haven't convinced me of shit.
Wave your magical soon-science stick off of a bridge and play fetch. I mean after all we're going to be discovering teleportation tech in the next five seconds after anyway, I read it on /r futuretards or some dumb shit, so why not jump, right Idiot? Right, Stupid?

Yes IQ does correlate to violent crime and dark skin also

>we're all going to be zipping away around in jet packs five years from now

I stopped reading when you compared a practical real-world technology that's currently IN USE to an impractical fantasy about potential consumer products.

The future is going to hit you in the face like a bag of bricks and you'll be left muttering "muh ethnostate" to your annoyed grandchildren.

>It's highly unlikely anybody besides multi-millionaires are going have access to gene editing, "in my lifetime."

Gene editing is already in use, you actual fucking mongoloid.

I have no desire to live around edited LARPING ghouls.

I desire to live among my people, free from others.

I don't care myself, because you are utterly full of shit. Full. Of Shit, buddy.
Yeah I'll be waiting, you joke. Beam me right up there, Scotty. We're all gonna have space-niggers, yo. Heck what am I saying, it happened like yesterday.

Man that ultra-science singularity just kinda snuck up on, oh wait it didn't, did it? Maybe I'll just be fucking sensible, and not some hope filled leftist dipshit that lets irrational expectations in scientific advancement, and feel-good articles telling people what they already want to hear, affect his whole fucking world view, huh.
Go on back to reading your Science!-breakthrough sensationalism, bub. Maybe if you read it Faster, it'll miracle reality or something and make it Shit out fusion energy. Same as it'll make niggers into blondes. In space. With Xenu. Tomorrow.

>Yeah I'll be waiting, you joke. Beam me right up there, Scotty. We're all gonna have space-niggers, yo.

Dunces like yourself scoffed at people who predicted mobile phones, space travel, brain transplants, etc. Now you're here, scoffing again, at a technology that ALREADY EXISTS.

If you think a few bad predictions render all predictions irrelevant, then you must have a hard time understanding or navigating reality. In other words; you're dumb as shit.

Someone post the virgin cyborg vs the chad genetically modified human.

>goyim risk your race's existence on the potential possibility of a technology that could take 100 years to develop
Die.

Race won't be rendered obsolete. There will simply be one race and it will be White.

I'll worry about gene editing rendering race obsolete once we get there and once it's cheap an commonly available. Until then, race is still very relevant

Because everyone will want to be white, because white is right and white is might. Therefore our racism is obviously justified.

>People will soon be industrial products
Pic related was right

Attached: ted.png (750x479, 535K)

>potential possibility

Gene editing is already possible, to a lesser degree. If Moore's Law is indicative of anything, it's not unreasonable to believe that the technology will advance at an exponential rate.

Make advances in gene-editing first to make all races white, and then we'll talk about demographics.
For now, I only want to keep the shitskins out of my country.

Moore's law has already slowed down a lot. It's no longer doubling in computation every 2 years.

Gene editing almost guarantees cancer growth at this point in the tech. I don't think it will reach the point you think it will.

Die kike

They can change hair and eye color..
but can they actually bring back Hellenic type europeans ? (original europeans) ?
They're already struggling bringing back the mammoth...So what makes you think they'll easily bring back euros from the grave ?

Attached: LE 86% FACE.png (1447x1203, 1.35M)

That's the same bullshit as the "in 20 years, everybody will be owning a flying atomic car!" bullshit you saw on newsreels in 1949.

>CRISPR tech is safe

dude even mila kunis has spoken about this

You people said we should be in flying cars, exploring space, cured cancer, have world peace, harnessed antimatter, have teleportation, and be walking among sentient androids by now.

I'm still waiting :(

>Import more africans goy, we will genetically engineer their sons to be pure aryan.
You sound like a retarded jew

>herpa durrr der da durr dah dur I sure told you

No. Worthless shitbabblers like YOU, predicted sixty+ years ago, that we'd be on motherfucking mars right now, with fuckin' aliens, and fusion powered robots would be serving us tea and crumpets discussing Plato or some shit.

You're basically trying to just blow smoke up people's asses because you're a blinded true believer.
Mobile phones are basically all you got. I got a fucking i-phone right next to me, big fucking whoop. There's you're world of tommorrow. Candy Crush. Now I can shit-post like it's 1995, on a smaller screen. That's you're garbage chump height of social change. We get I-Phone now. Morons. Utter fucking morons.

Nice hydroponics set up on the space station, too, wait no it's not that impressive and it's sure no mighty fuckin' light-year leap in tech nor do we seem to be conquering the galaxy right now. We have plants in space. Yay.

It's the same old broken record shit with all you futurists. Society gets piss-all of anything compared to what you sort ALWAYS expect, you Always pull this utopian breakthrough horseshit as if having an i-phone makes a decade or two prior is some fucking eon ago, and it won't be any gogdamned different in a decade or two. Yet you claim some fucking victory because things do peter along at some pace, only in this time more than half of society will be niggers so probably less so.

Society progresses, wow you figured out a thing. Now stop being a child and realize it's not snowballing to the extent you claim. It's not an exponential equation, and it never was.

And of course your ass would quote Moore's Law like you prove a fucking thing, applying one trend of one thing, to everything else. A trend that's already been broken an proved horseshit. It's not a law. It's jackasses jacking off and being proven wrong once again.

>mfw government sequenced and stored my genes in a database when I agreed to be their dog almost a decade ago
>mfw I'm anti gene editing and genetic engineering
>mfw the future will be artificially enhanced humans vs naturally unedited humans
>mfw

Attached: sneering fry.jpg (900x700, 72K)

oh man, that china bread was the best bread in like 3 months. this one sucks.

Only subhuman monkey people find the notion of race obsolete.

>the concept of 'race' will be rendered obsolete by technology (gene editing) in just a few decades
Screenshot this for later, I swear to god this will happen. Get ready to hear the phrase "Gene Privilege"

What do you think will happen when gene editing clinics pop up like Radio Shack's in the 90s, and then it turns out Whites (and east Asians) are born with good genes but nogs need a massive overhaul to be on par with the rest of humanity?

Every dindu in the hood will complain that whites are not only born with "white privilege", not only born with a bit more money, but ALSO born with a higher IQ. Then they start asking for gibs to be able to get free gene therapy that the rest of us have to pay for like adults.

It's going to be like EBT cards, hiring quotas, and Section 8 housing. Just another "free" thing for them to whinge about.

Attached: bf5.png (1703x1505, 102K)

You base your thinking on a single variable or what? Are you retarded?

> Hurdur gene editing has been dun, hur dur the world will be 100% aryan in one hundred years and everything will be rainbows and sunshine.

You really think you are intelligent don't you?

Attached: aryan.jpg (600x1006, 87K)

Taking your comfort for granted is wrong, taking your future for granted is worst.
Having foresight and being complacent for the future are two different things.
Transhumanists should get rounded

>That's the same bullshit as the "in 20 years, everybody will be owning a flying atomic car!" bullshit you saw on newsreels in 1949.

Would you like me to explain to you why it's different? Or can you figure it out for yourself?

>some things were predicted and didnt happen therefore all things that are predicted will not happen

Gene editing already exists, dipshit. Too bad it didn't exist when you were still a fetus, then we wouldn't have to deal with your double-digit IQ.

I literally can’t, the media loves sensationalism and hyping the pleb and the pleb can’t get enough of it

>I literally can’t, the media loves sensationalism and hyping the pleb and the pleb can’t get enough of it
one word leaf:
memetic war fare.

Gene editing exists. Assuming that it will advance exponentially as other medical technology has, it'll become cheap and widespread across the globe.

That's not a wild assumption to make. If you want to cherry-pick some wild predictions from the 50's that didn't pan out, be my guest; but you'll only be embarrassing yourself by making such a weak non-argument.

The mark of a political mind is to never take the current economical and social reality for granted.
I hereby revoke your right to vote you fucking pleb
How can you front the way you do about the future? How is that rational?

>"we don't have flying cars therefore models that have predicted the progression of technology for decades are wrong XD"

Literally fucking braindead.

I think it’s graphene?
Graphene exist, it can do crazy stuff, where is my space elevator you fucking pleb the technology is there.
Kys

Attached: 80347598374985.png (930x1164, 343K)

I never mentioned car.
I did mention graphene

>How can you front the way you do about the future? How is that rational?

Assuming that technology will continue to advance at the current rate isn't a wild assumption you literal retard.

I don't know anything about graphene or space elevators. I'm not going to go along with your strawman. Sorry, dipshit.

>Moore's law
>Applying to anything else

Nice. We can't even use Gene therapy for actual problems but we're 20 years from test tube designer humans. Sure.

It is complasency though, not foresight.
Go be a motivational speaker elsewhere we deal with reality here you fucking fag
And the reality is that niggers are not human

It’s not a fucking strawman lol.
It’s me being enthusiastic for space elevators

We should also get rid of all the different kinds of trees, and create a homogenous species of identical super tree that exists everywhere on earth. The diversity of tree species that took millions of years to evolve are different and therefore bigoted.

>we deal with reality here you fucking fag

No you don't. You openly fantasize about a white ethno-nationalist utopia all day. You deal in fantasies.

>And the reality is that niggers are not human

I know "niggers" that can spell 'complacency' correctly - what does that make you?

>its only a few decades off
They say this about every technology. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

This, why even care about 'biodiversity' if we can create everything in vitro?

Yeah, let us be all tall, slim and fast as a hare! Gene Editing by 22nd century!

REMINDER TO ALL CHINKS

YOU

WILL

NEVER

BE

WHITE

>voices a modest opinion about the potentials of gene-editing tech
>"BUHHH WHERES MY DYSON SPHERE FAG"

You're belligerent. It's almost as if you NEED there to be clear distinctions between the races so you can justify your delusional superiority complex built upon the achievements of other people.

Conspicuously not responded to. Congratulations, you have won. I name you champion of the thread.

>They say this about every technology. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Not all predictions are equal. Some make a lot of assumptions, some don't. Don't lump them all together. By all measures, the predictions about gene editing are quite modest. The biggest hurdles will be ethical concerns.

Just another religious nut that thinks science will somehow magically save us instead of accepting reality

What does "white" mean to you, exactly?

Just another religious nut that thinks ethno-nationalism will somehow magically save us instead of accepting reality

Technically race doesn't exist. Nogs are a whole different species.

Where did I imply that?

Why else would you react so belligerently to my assertion that ethno-nationalism is a waste of time?

Because you fervently believe your religion will bring salvation.

>Because you fervently believe your religion will bring salvation.

No. I believe that gene-editing will make the distinctions between races even blurrier (since "race realists" believe genes = race), thus making ethno-nationalism even more problematic. That's... salvation? Somehow? I don't get it. You're belligerent.

Awesome! I can't wait for my Pleasuroton3000™ gene-implant bundle so I my brain gets pumped with dopamine while I'm harversting shekels for Mr. Goldensteinberg! After that maybe I will buy a custom ginger kit for my next daughter, just like in video games lmao! Commodification of humans is SO cool!

>If you believe that IQ correlates with violent crime, then sure - gene editing is a "magic pill".

The contraceptive pill was invented more than 50 years ago now and blacks are still pumping 6 kids per women, in fact the only people who adopted the pill (ie: whites) have a crashing fertility and see themselves being massively replaced in their countries. What a wonderful technological progress.

>You'll see blue-eyed, blonde-haired children being born in mainland China within your lifetime and your backwards identity politics won't help you cope with or explain this brave new world.

A corrupt dystopian insectoid-like society that erased most of its culture during the last century will now erase its biological heritage, what an exciting vision of alienation indeed!

In any cas you kidding yourself if you think CRISPR is anywhere near a mature technology, we are decades away of mastering it at the very least, biology doesn't fully understand the human body at cellular level so let alone genetics, soonest application are genetic disease and even with that it will take some times, I don't even talk about epigenetics which is almost a completely dark domain.

I used to be one of these tech-worshipping bugman like you until I realized that tech merely solves an issue to bring two new ones the table. In reality tech makes us more and more powerless and obedient, people who ever had to reply to a call, have a "perfomance sheet" every months, have to reply to email from their bosses after work or have to clock in will understand what I mean.

Attached: Demographie.png (1000x679, 243K)

I'm not arguing that it's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm simply arguing that, at some point, gene-editing will make the distinctions between races even blurrier. Race realists argue that genes = race, and ethno-nationalists always bring up race realism as the basis for their political ideals. Get it now? Or were you purposely trying to mischaracterize my post?

This is white western civilization:
>kicking dirt clods in 1800
>goes to space, starts not kicking dirt clods
>pretty impressive overall, granted
>no thanks to niggers
>in fact probably heavily held back by niggers

This is OP:
>1960
>you wait and see you fyeshists, in the year 2000 I'm going to be a cybrog, with a tricorder like spock, and live sharing on Mars with my soviet waifu, and my moonrover will run on the clean Atom instead of gas. And I'll have a laser sword like theh Chewbaccas.

>2000
>new legs Lieutenant Dan because diabeetus
>stained New Hope shirt
>flip phone
>poster of mars
>laser pointer
>fleshlight
>same car

>2000's OP: heh heh look at all this sweet tech, you just wait fyeshists, in 2018 we're all going to be one race of genetic engineered superhumans like Kahn from Trek Wars 9 and everybuddy gets the basic human incomes and it so gud. Then myeh. I know science and nyeh at your face.

>2018 OP: You just weight fishists in 2040 all black ppl gonna be supermens because we have round-up-ready wheat seeds now so
myeh.
>I fuckin' luv science mon.

> I have a pwediction chart dammits you respwect me, nyeh.

Gene-editing already exists. You're literally retarded.

>tfw you learn that the ancient ancients mastered genetic manipulation and that's where blond hair and blue eyes came from o.o

why don't you go lecture actual ethnostates like Japan & Israel? You keep yelling at whites, who have already let so many in, and think we can't see through it?

When you can turn niggers into decent human beings give me a call. I will be interested. Otherwise.
>destroy yourselves and your countries, because of my hypothetical future.
No thanks. If it´s so achievable more reason to make everyone stay put and wait for your miracle to unfold.

Yeah they ignore all non white ethnostate nations with like 95% of same ethnicity. It´s all about undermining everyone of european ancestry. Including the race mixing bullshit. If everybody race mix with immigrants in european based nations. What is the conclusion? European ancestry people will be wiped out and everyone else stay the same. It´s bullshit.

An independent aryan state with multiple nuclear tipped intercontinental missiles will put a stop to your deluded jewish fantasies of AI immersion and the singularity
Fuck it all to hell

Genetic engineering that would eliminate the issues surrounding race is sci fi tier technology. There are some huge challenges to overcome that we don't even know how to approach yet, such as the small problem of edits being irreversible for the rest of that genetic line for the rest of eternity.

>Gene-editing already exists. You're literally retarded.
go genetically modify all those nations who can´t get their shit together then? Ask them if they will accept it, don´t bark to us about it.

And then if you end up with some master race of genetically modified niggers that can built pyramids and shit and have 200+ iq. We´d be happy to consider it. But then you wouldn´t need us to do shit for yourselves would you. So again. Zero reason for immigration in your hypothetical scenario. Just get to your plan.

>ethno-nationalists always bring up race realism as the basis for their political ideals
I think you don't understand what "ethnical" means.
An ethnic groups doesn't only share genes, it shares a common culture, ancestry, history, myths, beliefs, language, etc...
You seem to me like one of those braindead leftists who think it's about skin color or some shit like that while it's really about an entire identity pattern, said pattern can be more or less inclusive (amerimutts for example don't have much choices but to widen it to most european ethnicities because they are a less than 200 years old culture that was built on huge influx from all around Europe) but the core idea remains the same.

Ethno-nationalism comes from the very simple observation that people produce more peaceful societies when they are not put in competition for ressources and power with other foreign groups on their lands, in fact it's such a simple observation that it was the norm for the vast majority of history, in multicultural empires like Rome or the Ottoman Empire besides taxes/tributes and some troop contributions, nations were left the fuck alone on their territories and forcing them to welcome foreigners on their land wasn't even considered as something desirable.

Attached: ?.png (356x356, 192K)

Attached: 63F62BB9-FBFA-4EE6-B067-5C726F774CF0.jpg (800x450, 56K)

>You openly fantasize about a white ethno-nationalist utopia all day.

Literally Europe 20-30 years ago.

It is also temporary :)

No it isnt. You aren't a snowflake exception just because you need to think so for whatever god damn reason. Until the tech exists you can't make a solid argument with it. You are guessing, which leaves me free to be skeptical. There is no conclusive argument.

>niggers can´t invent wheel for several thousands of years widespread in africa. Think they can play god with dna in a laboratory to create a superspecies.
Well. Looks like you have your work cut out for you. So you had better get started. This is the most ill concieved excuse for mass immmigration that i have heard in a LONG LONG TIME. So meanwhile we figure this out niggers going to sit on welfare go around raping and murdering and replacing us. And then when the solution doesn´t come we are gone and nigger going to act like a nuclear bomb on our nations and send civilized nations back to the stone age.

Even europeans would not be so stupid as to think that they can create a superspecies in a laboratory. We are just thankful that our shit somewhat works and don´t want to fuck around with it too much. And understand how fragile all this multigenerational breeding to achieve this among positive traits really is. And why we are so conservative about our bloodlines. If you have something that works pretty well. Last fucking thing you want to do is to ruin it.
niggers and others be like.
>ruin it, let´s experiment, what do we have to lose. And why are you so angry about us coming into your nations?
They have nothing to lose. We do. This is why people are conservative. Because they have something good that they don´t want to lose. And they understand how fragile nature and such things are. And once it´s lost, you can´t just snap your fingers and bring it back either. It doesn´t work like that. IF YOU CAN DO THAT. Show us your voodoo magic. Otherwise shut the fuck up. Present results or go away.

when the genetic revolution happens then i guess we can all embrace it together, but until then people are trying to destroy my family and my way of life, this must be resisted.

right, show me the miracle, then when you show me it works on your people, we will consider adopting it. Don´t tell me i should destroy myself and let people totally invade and destroy my people and culture over some kind of hypothetical scenario. It´s so ridiculous that i can´t help laughing at how desperately stupid these people are.

>An ethnic groups doesn't only share genes, it shares a common culture, ancestry, history, myths, beliefs, language, etc...

A... dare I say... social construct?

Weasel all you want, but you can't deny that white ethno-nationalists believe that their race is superior. Period.

>Weasel all you want, but you can't deny that white ethno-nationalists believe that their race is superior. Period.
No actually what we believe is that our people do good for ourselves and our nations function. And we want to preserve our people and our culture and our heritage, and wish same for others to do in their nations with their people. Idiots like you are the ones promoting that we should be invaded by a bunch of morons who could not make their people and nations work. So first you say it is because to be nice to these people, now you say it is because we are evil if we don´t. You are desperate and a clown. We are not evil if we don´t want to destroy ourselves. When does it occur to you that they should figure out their own thing for their own people. Or do they have no responsibility to do so? And someone who dares to not completely fail should be sacrificed on the alter of stupid people trying to better themselves? Why don´t they better themselves on their own terms.

>but until then people are trying to destroy my family and my way of life

Nobody's trying to stop you from sitting in a gaming chair all day watching porn and posting on Jow Forums you degenerate fat fuck.

Gene editing will not be mainstream within a few decades. There will be insanely specific medical treatments using the process but it will be a minimum of another 100 years before we can actually genetically engineer a baby.
t. Nanochemist working on gene delivery systems using gold nanoparticles

>Weasel all you want, but you can't deny that white ethno-nationalists believe that their race is superior. Period.
Do i think my nation functions better than some african countries. You are god damn right i do. And i am objectively right. Therefore i don´t want my country to turn into a nation in africa. You can say this is feeling superior or whatever. I don´t really care if that´s what you put it as. I don´t see anything bad about that, and i don´t actually wish anything bad for those people. I just don´t want them to wreck my people and what we have made. Which it is at of high risk of doing by just letting them flood in. Why do they flood in, because they don´t want to be in their own nations. Idiot.

>You'll see blue-eyed, blonde-haired children being born in mainland China within your lifetime and your backwards identity politics won't help you cope with or explain this brave new world.
more like, the chinks will pollute their own genomes for completely superficial reasons, because they are somehow unable to understand that wreaking havoc on DNA with relatively crude tools like CRISPR/Cas9 will wreak havoc on their genomes

whatever. chinks are going to be like the GMO crops of people: arr rook same, with no personality, and maybe mosquitoes don't bite them as often

>the concept of race will be rendered obsolete by genetic exclusionism

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Remembered? No one will remember any of us in 100 year, fartbreath

friendo, race is already an obsolete concept. what you call "race" is really a series of endocrine adjustments iterated over a tree of descendants in response to external factors