Ben Shapiro: “Alex Jones isn’t being stopped from having his own website”

Uh.....

Stupid fucking argument

Guessing he completely ignored what happened to the daily stormer too

Attached: A2536F66-27D3-4440-B59B-59289B563E03.png (750x1334, 263K)

>listening to (((benlet)))

take the hint nazi incels

There's literally a thread about Gab getting shoa'd up and active right now
Doesn't Shapiro even in2 Jow Forums? I thought that was where he got all his stories from

Just install some more tubes into the internet, goys.

This is one of the posts that Microsoft is willing to take down a hosted website for

Attached: 90AFF440-57A1-42E0-BDF6-6D07571E7F9C.jpg (668x459, 66K)

That's it. I wan't Shapiro pulled from youtube.

I always want people who approve of any punishment to suffer the same. Am I Satan?

Numerals so no. Phew.

Well I mean that is a pretty stupid thing to write online under your own name, is Little a retard?

those arent phishing urls tho

yea, because it's a "phishing link" w/ no links in the post.... it's like the kikes are so sure of themselves they dont even have to make sense anymore.

Why are you shilling for Ben Shapiro by saying anything other than he should be exposed?

Ben is absolutely right. Nazis are always on the wrong side of history.

stay proud, faggot.

Attached: 5af848e1222fd.png (928x1200, 1013K)

No, he's a psyop trying to incite someone else to commit a crime

(((Ben Shapiro)))
>(((Ben Shapiro)))
(((Ben Shapiro)))
>(((Ben Shapiro)))
(((Ben Shapiro)))
>(((Ben Shapiro)))

Attached: Justice for Mr. Seth Rich.jpg (555x310, 49K)

Oy vey! Shut it down!

Attached: 1529263065579.png (317x293, 46K)

He should be exposed

Happy?

Gab is total shit though. It's great in concept, but it's really just full of boomer Nazis. I won't be sad if it's gone.

>(((I)))

What’s wrong with boomer nazis? They’re holding down the fort

Bennie is not stupid.
He just is biased to see reality from his own perspective: 1% income, Jewish, Zionist, ZOG-protected.
He is using his intelligence to find more convincing rationalizations for his bias.

Fucking kike pos. people like him are why people today say Hitler did nothing wrong.

deep state is fishing for Internet Freedom of Speech regulation. Dont fall for it. Private companies can do what they want, fuck them, we just need alternatives. Punish them with your wallets.

We seriously need to develop some proper platform for freedom of speech.

Aren't there any tech that lets us use network meshing or P2P? So that tyrant corporations can't oppress us?

shut_it_down_meme.jpg

Nah he’s smart. He realizes that the holohoax is your source of guilt power. Empires built on guilt are as fucking gay as Tel Aviv.

>You aren't stopped from having your own website.
>You aren't stopped from having your own hosting
>You aren't stopped from having your own domain registrar
>You aren't stopped from owning your own payment processor
>You aren't stopped from owning your own bank
>???
He's smart for realize that the holocaust was used to obtain and enforce political power for decades, he's retarded for believing that he could dismantle it by hitting memorials with sledgehammers.