Work attire and race

Anyone notice that white people dress much nicer and therefore are treated better at work and society?

Is there some stigma in Hispanic, Asian and negro culture that makes it infavorable to dress like an upstanding individual?

>pic related

Attached: 7C8DDE00-5113-4AF5-85EE-66BD7B1A0877.jpg (220x293, 41K)

OP be honest, this is how whites dress at work

it's the truth man

Attached: download.jpg (276x183, 12K)

Your definition of dressing nice is subjective each culture is different. Respect that.

t. neet

Maybe you should work a job that has a dress code.

I've never seen this be an issue, at least among men in the workplace, and even most women dress respectably.

>unironically using a yuppie stereotype from the 80's as a good example of anything

Hispanics and Asians dress decently, it’s really the niggers that have a cultural stigma to not behave and look white.

Dress like this every day for my medfag sales gig. One thing I noticed is dress shirts are worn without a tie much of the time and some of the really metro guys are wearing designer jeans with a dress shirt instead of slacks.

Fuck that, give me the Don Draper clothing line all day.

You work in purchasing?

Which seems kind of ridiculous to me. Most black people's frames are more naturally suited to looking good in suits.

Objectively false

faggot

That’s much nicer than niggers and spics with pants hanging down their knees and a 2pac shirt.
You made his point, retard.
Nigger cultures wear nigger clothes.

I am a chink in tshirt, shorts and flip flops. I made six figures and dont need a professional shirt pants or shoes

Yeah, but this thread is about humans, not insects.

How I dress at work

Attached: 2D2D62B3-324F-4247-8385-3ACCEEA874C4.jpg (240x320, 51K)

If i every see you on the street which would be hard with my slant eyes I will come through kung fu fighting but since you are a faggot a 556 to your head should be sufficient you fuckin cuck. I am taking turns on your wife after the nigger. KYS

Chinese confirmed.

Yup and I am applying to be the replacement driver for Feinstein. She loves Dim Sum I hear. Too bad Leland Yee cant join us.

See. This is exactly what I noticed with the chinks around here. Dressing in faggy short sleeve shirts, shorts and some gay add shoes or sandles. It accentuates your frail thin soi boi fuckboy frames.

Have some self respect you rice niggers. No wonder all your women list after the big white American penis.

He means wearing the uniform properly.

>some gay add shoes or sandles

Please learn how to use the keyboard or how to use words. It is very hard for us chinks to use your language when you cant fuckin use it right anyway you fuckin ineducqted nigger.

I'm a welder and when I leave my shift full of dirt people are still ok with me. Asking if I've had a tough day etc.

It's the attitude of certain peoples plus most nogs near me don't work and just sit in their front gardens smoking weed and beating their nigglets.

Attached: metal-manufacturing-503602661.jpg.cf.jpg (544x399, 37K)

asian people have really good fashion sense

I wear camo cargo-pants to work

I'm going to say the obvious here but it probably depends on your job as well. I'm not wearing Kenneth Cole custom tailored suits if I'm a construction worker.

As for society your point stands a bit better.

I know plenty of dark skinned Americans who dress appropriately for work and are respectable along with lighter skinned. And there are also examples of idiots (mostly white millennials) who, when they're unhappy with the dress code for a work place they're interning for, will sign a petition to have the dress code changed. I was so glad to hear they were all fired. Idiots.