What do you think about making europe great again by making them empires again

what do you think about making europe great again by making them empires again

Attached: european.jpg (881x612, 213K)

i am working on there territories outside of europe

>one part of a country leeched from the other
>none of the country is both agriculturally self-sufficient AND financially self-sufficient

wow you're playing right into the jew's trap there fool

well i am also giving them over seas colonies

empires are a jewish trick

I see what you did there and I like it.

Attached: greater italy 2.png (756x899, 74K)

see i am now going to split the over seas terrioties

>Denmark
>part of Germany

Portugal is Spanish rightful clay. Thanks

well i thought it be nice if they annex them

I wonder if Europe still has the capacity for greatness. After two huge wars the population went full leaf.

they do european people are strong and hard working but we fucked are selves over

the light green is portugal forgot to add them

Attached: ok coolio.jpg (736x841, 158K)

Seeing that we are the most based nation in western Europe you should restore Denmark's former borders which includes the entirety of the penninsula of Jutland and Scania.

ok i will give you guys scandinavia and northern canadian islands

so ok i gave denmark's territory next i am going let you guys have part of canada

>colonies are a good thing
you can't be this retarded.it was obviously a ploy to send undesireables off the island.

Attached: transcription error.jpg (700x467, 100K)

>
"no"

ehhh why they are apes

that will have to happen in the future soon anyways they'll have no choice once the us leaves the un lol

But Denmark people don't like Germans.

ok fine denmark is now independent and owns scandinavia and canadian islands and fucking greenland

>Poland and Russia Should Split the Balto-Ukrainian Area in Half
>Rename greece to "Byzantium" Annex South Balkans, Turkey and middle-eastern Medditerean.

ok yeah but what else are we going to do about the empty space

here

Attached: fixd.jpg (881x612, 134K)

Would be ok with that. But Denmark already owns Greenland

anglos should be nuked

yeah ok yeah but i just gave then there country back

>Italy
>White ethnostate

>makes map of Germany
>doesn't included Bohemia
WTF user?

>what do you think about making europe great again by making them empires again
sure, where is austria-hungary though?

Gay.

No Portuguese Empire, the first, best and longest Empire? Super Gay.

Be a Colony.
Be one of the richest, most successful countries in the world.
Which used to be literally waste land.

Complaint that colonialism is bad.

The problem with colonialism is that you got independent.
I mean, I'm all for self government and what not but you shouldn't really have become independent from Britain.
The same goes for other former colonies. But especially so those who were settled by Europeans:

The United States;
Brazil;
Argentina;
Canada;
Australia;
Chile;
Cuba;
Puerto Rico?;
Uruguay;
New Zealand...

Cuck.
Be Portuguese.
Be this much of a cuck.
Kill yourself.

This is also correct. Poor Danes...

Don't forget Greenland, Iceland, the Faroe Islands and why not Norway, really?

Dude, why are you doing this? You're making it all wrong...
Portugal's Empire in Africa started with North Morocco, then went all the way through the cost of Morocco, then into Cape Verde because the Pope gave the Canary Islands to Spain which were the ones who got the balls to invade it and have a 50 year war with the Natives... Anyway, back to our empire... Only small cities / comercial outposts in the densely populated Guinea region but taking all little Islands we could use of. Then the S. Tomé and Equatorial Guinea Islands...
Then yes:
We could get all the lands of Austral Africa that were once rightfully our clay: Angola, Namibia, South Africa, Mozambique and coastal Tanzania and Kenya. If we get Zimbabwe, Zambia and Katanga in the DRC it's okay, but we were never really capable of colonising it, we just "pacified it".

The thing is Empires need to be sustainable and serve a geostragegic purpose. In the case of Portugal back in the day it was to secure our passage to India and to create a string of coastal fortifications that allowed us to defend ourselves both from natives and other Europeans.

Self-checked: Oh shit, my autism has been revealed!

Attached: portugal.png (235x256, 49K)

Europe is already shit no one is gonna make it better nothings gonna happend stop larping on this site and contribute to society rather than bitch and bitch and bitch every fucking day

So?