Why do you deny that white privilege exists? Do you really think that affirmative action, which affects 0...

Why do you deny that white privilege exists? Do you really think that affirmative action, which affects 0.01% of blacks outweighs the benefits of being white? Would you choose to change you skin color for gibs if their lives are supposedly so much easier?

Attached: 38754057_10217215470761510_4875636540727885824_n.jpg (720x844, 54K)

Sure id admit that some areas whites have it better. But not for being white, just because we we're probaly raised better and actually work to change things we dont like, rather than just being victims. But thats just me, so i cant speak for everyone.

Stop posting this drivel every day

I used to feel bad about mass shootings

Then i realized most likely, the people who die hold opinions like OP's picture

Now i pray every single night to wake up to 50+ dead.

i think more taxes and more bank loans is the solution

wealth gap? how bout productivity gap or IQ gap. Or morality gap The real problem is expecting niggers to act human. They can not will not be equal to a caucasian no matter how much is done to equalize. Ps, it is a disservice to nature to even try to help. Fuck the minorities

white people worked hard for generations built a great society while saving what they could for the next generation

black people squandered all opportunity to look cool and do hoodrat shit

Sage goes in all fields. This is politically *incorrect*, not sheep political discussions.

Attached: Liberal Logic_13.jpg (1424x931, 437K)

Literally this.

My wife is black and this is very accurate.

Except it ifnor s the fact that her father only wanted to drive a school bus so he could have all summer off to hustle and her mother wouldn't hold a job longer than a year even though she has a masters in some social work bs.

We buy their groceries because they made terrible life choices until they were too old to help themselves.

>buying

>Why do you deny that white privilege exists? Do you really think that affirmative action, which affects 0.01% of blacks outweighs the benefits of being white? Would you choose to change you skin color for gibs if their lives are supposedly so much easier?
It exists, it's called IQ and the ability to defer pleasure. Non-whites and low status whites don't measure up. That's Darwin. Don't you believe in muh science?

stop coming here every day

>white familes aren’t broke ass idiot niggers who get arrested waste money drop out of school or have too many kids out of wedlock

Yo whitey where dis money come from mufugga?? Why don’t I get dat money slinging weed and spending. 250$ on sneakers every month???

RESIST #killwhitey

It sure does in south africa
It’s therefore a possibility of this world and as a superior being I have foresight so I say yes nigger it fucking does back to the fields

I was about to laugh at this, then I realized I actually DID get a high-5 figure inheritance from my grandparents after they died. (it all went toward my student debt.) I mean whatever, my grandparents worked hard for what they had and then left to everyone, they didn't waste their days shuckin' n' jivin' down on Hoobajooba St. while shooting heroin and pimpin'

Attached: addtext_com_MTMxNDI4MjU4ODQ.jpg (720x844, 64K)

We’ll throw your kids down a cliff some day why are you here you disgusting baboon fucker

I didn’t and you sound like a fag anyway

>work min. wage job entire life
>spend all money on useless shit and drugs
>retire and complain about government not giving you enough money
#NiggerLife

maybe they should've thought of that before they decided to be poor

Haha this is cherry picking bullshit. There are a lot of poor white people a literal shit tonne.

Gotta call my grandma and ask about that 50k

And people think Canadians make the worst posts, holy fuck. Day of the grill is incoming from your saudi overlords

fuck off leaf

you know what else exists? height difference, yes bitch believe it or not some people are born different, richer, taller, smarter and we have to make societies around that simple fact

Attached: 617.jpg (499x499, 101K)

Keep defending your “white privilege” faggot.

So much bullshit, so little time.

Here's some benefits blacks receive. I guess this isn't enough for you?

Attached: stats.png (1026x768, 438K)

>Why do you deny that white privilege exists?
White people in white countries live in generally good conditions
Black people in black countries live in generally crappy conditions
White people in black countries get genocided and their farms taken from them
Black people in white countres get gibs from white taxpayers

Conclusion: there is no white privilege, white people create desirable conditions to live in, negros can't create, only destroy.

What pisses me off the most is that stupid cunts in this country will say the same thing, as if it’s remotely possible in the U.K. to amass such money anymore, especially for old people.

>Why do you deny that white privilege exists?
It's a made up term that means white people get educations and trades to make more cash.
I'm not even white and my family makes good money doing trades.

Kekked

I agree more dead blacks and other skins and suddenly your taxable income is in better shape.

Only complete retards believe that being white means that everything in life is given to you.

where's my 100k check all my grand parents are dead and I never got a fucking dimes of it
>i'm still not black

>implying white privilege isn't top comfy

There is no point in bringing race into this. There are plenty of poor white people and plenty of rich black people. Whites aren't even the highest earners in America. These people just hate white people. It's also amazing how the dumbest and repetitive anti white drivel is guaranteed to get a gazillion likes on twitter.

Fuck you for enabling it by breeding with one.
Gas both of your selves.

>4 dead grandparents @50k each
That's 200k and you know it Israel
Show flag or be reported for faekngae

I grew up in a trailer park and bought my parents a house to grow old in and I'm white.

Got into a debate over this when I saw this elsewhere.
There's recorded stats that show the amount of wealth varied between religious groups.
There's recorded stats that show the amount of wealth buried between different races.
There is no stats recorded that take both factors into account.
However since Jews are percieved as white, even though they don't consider themselves white, all the numbers that black folks rely on for white privilege to exist on paper can be corrected if someone takes the time and does the math to show how much smaller wealth inequality is between blacks and whites if Jews were accounted for separately.
Woke black folks even if they are insulting you and talking in circles about systematic oppression will listen if you speak carefully about wealth inequality and bring up the JQ in the right way.
Jews look down on us all, black and white.

sorry if i sound off but why are you people denying white privilege?
white privilege means you are born in a setting that allows you to live an easier life, it can be genetics, it can be enviroment, it can be government. And in white countries, white privilege exists and it should exist since white people made this countries in the first place
Ofcourse there have been alot of things trying to undermine the societal composure of white people but still in 2018, they are "priviliged" in their own countries and that is a good thing

>White people in black countries get genocided and their farms taken from them
>Black people in white countres get gibs from white taxpayers
That's like literally like totally white privilege.
I say kill most of the world and it's a net gain.

I don't get checks. Fucking deadbeat ancestors.

Nigger people buying groceries with white tax money and are complaining about it. Color me surprised.

I got $32k check when my mom died, then a burst pipe wrecked my store i had to replace mine and customers stuff and liver the doctor ignored destroyed my pancreas and caused a weird muscle eating diabetes and i could not work but my business was wrecked any ways

It was my decent white man privilege to not get the cheap health care my state had because so many niggers, spicks and thots came to the state to use it. I lived here 30 years could not get it, a mutt slut moves here with no BF with the purpose of having two babies paid for by the state. Oh correction if i was a white and a x con i could have got the health care

Im certainly an upper middle class white person, where is my 50k check from my grandparents?

someone's got some explaining to do because i havn't gotten my 50k checks.
also, maybe if those other people worked harder, saved more strategically and didn't have poor impulse control, maybe they would have some savings and could afford groceries