Hi Jow Forums, I'm scared my boyfriend will unironically turn gay from all the estrogen in tap water...

Hi Jow Forums, I'm scared my boyfriend will unironically turn gay from all the estrogen in tap water. He drinks a bottle of tap water every day at work.
What's the best way to make sure the water he drinks isn't contaminated with estrogen? PS: I kinda hate this world for the fact that I have to legitimately ask this.

Attached: 1532771112681.jpg (600x800, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26922890
atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp22-c2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tap water will cause more problems with chlorine than hormones. Chronic exposure to relatively low levels of chlorine gas may cause pulmonary problems like acute wheezing attacks, chronic cough with phlegm, and asthma. He's probably taken up smoking to hide these symptoms.

First cause of elevated estrogen is being fat. Don't let him become fat. Rest is just pure speculation.

Another thing to note is that men can make testosterone out of sugar and cholesterol - try not to get him too fat but if you can, add some eggs to his diet.

Attached: GeneralRipper.png (800x571, 59K)

Bottled water is worse for hormones.

If that's his pic, he's already gay.
If that's your pic, he's even gayer.

>"I boil my water"
>translation: I remove water from my water because I want stronger concentration of contaminants

It's really so sad that people even trust tap water. it's got HUNDREDS of ingredients and almost always they add soluble aluminium salts which cause dementia and alzheimers.

Attached: Tasmania.jpg (678x678, 63K)

use rat poisen . it kills the estrogen desolvs in the glass.

totaly safe

Buy one of those water filters and some "fluoride shield" that Alex Jones shills on his website.

Specific water filter recommendations please?

When did 4 year olds start browsing Jow Forums ?

lmao you must have a sad life trying to kill people from the internet, are you really that sad?

Buy a still. You can get an electric countertop model with a glass container for about $100 shipped to your door. It's the cleanest you can get your water and there's no having to buy replacement filters every month or two. Pic related is what I rinsed out of the basin on my first run with it, and there was still deposits of filth remaining in the basin.

Attached: Snapchat-1389069001.jpg (720x1280, 236K)

Where is the proof ?

Tits and timestamp or GTFO

When the water is contaminated one has to rely on alcoholic beverages. The Roman legionaries drank wine instead of water because the alcohol in wine killed the bad bacteria which would've survived in water and produced sickness or death. The same applies today. The harder the liquour the more it kills estrogen. Whisky, vodka, tequila etc. are almost pure from estrogen and safe for a man to consume. In order to stay hydrated spread the alcohol consumption out evenly over the course of the day.

post sharpie in ass

it is to kill bacteria you weirdo

>Hormones are bacteria
Nothing wrong with drinking occasionally but if you think alcohol "kills" estrogen like it kills bacteria then you need to set the bottle down.

o.4 seconds in google
>At the extreme acidity of waters affected by acid mine drainage, dissolved aluminium concentrations of up to 90 mg/litre have been measured (WHO, 1997).
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26922890
>www.jbc.org/content/25/1/23.full.pdf
>atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp22-c2.pdf

>Significant alterations in motor function, sensory function, and cognitive function have been detected following exposure to adult or weanling rats and mice or following gestation and/or lactation exposure of rats and mice to aluminum lactate, aluminum nitrate, and aluminum chloride.
all present in tap water
>The most consistently affected performance tests were forelimb and/or hindlimb grip strength, spontaneous motor activity, thermal sensitivity, and startle responsiveness. Significant impairments in cognitive function have been observed in some studies, although this has not been found in other studies even at higher doses.
helps avoid "spontaneous motor activity" in townsfolk
>Adverse neurological effects have been observed in rats and mice at doses of 100–200 mg Al/kg/day and neurodevelopmental effects have been observed in rats and mice at doses of 103–330 mg Al/kg/day.
equal to a human drinking 1.5 litres of boiled tap water per day. or titre your own water and work it out more accurately,

I got an RO filter for my water recently.
It takes everything out of the water.
But ever since I started using it, my hands have been constantly dry.

Then I read online that water without minerals does not properly hydrate the body.
I agree with this now.

It's sad that access to decent quality water is hard to get.
Spring water is best. Glass > Plastic.
Do the best you can.

I would never trust tap.

>I read online that water without minerals does not properly hydrate the body.
>I agree with this now.

you're fucking stupid and so is everyone who falls for the "distilled water is bad" meme. if you can't add some salt to your meals to compensate then you're purely living in fantasy world with your fake dry hands illness

Fucking whiskey man. Makes you horny as fuck, lowers your blood pressure so much you get limp dick.

Also, according to the water report here, we only have 1/4 the contamination allowed nationally. Fluoride increases absorption of aluminum in your brain at only 1ppm. It literally causes crystals on the inside of your brain, pic related.
There are no regulation guidelines for pharmaceuticals and countless other potentially harmful compounds in the water. I've been drinking distilled water for about a week now and my brain fog has noticeably dropped, beyond any possibility of it being placebo.

Attached: 1023891-06b99a8f3c6a78a61dcfd3f161cbb649.jpg (561x345, 52K)

I trust myself and my body.
The evidence is clear.

Sorry for your loss.

Pic related is 60 bucks on amazon and brings my water from 50 to 0 PPM. Get a PPM meter for 15 bucks as well to check. Tastes good man.

Attached: Aquatic_life_RO_filter.jpg (1500x1500, 149K)

Underrated

>Water without minerals doesn't properly hydrate the body
>Paying more for a less effective filtration system than a still
You would have to drink 7 gallons of water a day if you wanted to get all your minerals for hydration through water alone.

Attached: 1532657540967.jpg (645x729, 81K)

You can die from drinking distilled water, actually.

You're 12 years old you don't need a fucking boyfriend right now

I’ve always want to feel like I lived in a fish tank

You actually responded seriously to my shitpost thread lol

The aquarium filter is the cheapest reverse osmosis filter I could find. It's still the same components.

Attached: 1508606193978.gif (184x141, 1024K)

Proofs?
>Inb4 Mercola

Tits + timestamp or GTFO

That only happens if you're fasting, piss all the potassium out of your body and have a heart attack.

With some shoulder straps you would have a water filter to go.

>1 post by this ID
>Memeflag
>My shitpost thread
Shut it down, the Goyim know.

Attached: 1533149409780.png (94x120, 13K)

Is.. Is that tile boy on his kitchen bench?

Just Bing "Distilled water lethal dose."

Make him drink Cola, nails rust in water but become clean in Cola. The iron in your blood will also thank you.

Thank you for all the info user.

Kill any trannies in your area. They're putting estrogen in the water supply.

Attached: Aerofaggotrycompilation2.jpg (1277x1826, 909K)

need to get yourself some water filters

Attached: Water_filter_salesman.jpg (612x612, 62K)

Thanks user, I'll look into it.

Stop pretending to be me, please. You are weird.

If you stimulate his prostate he will produce more testosterone and be straight.

> bottle
> of tap water

user, I...

Glad to help.

Attached: 1528655048930.jpg (640x640, 76K)

Make sure he uses a glass bottle and not a plastic one.

Did you know Russians don't drink water?