THEY LET ERIC CLANTON FREE

THEY LET ERIC CLANTON FREE

youtube.com/watch?v=U-YBg-pa_O0

Will we ever get proper justice against these Antifa autists?

Attached: Eric clanton.jpg (816x427, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2018/08/08/eric-clanton-takes-3-year-probation-deal-in-berkeley-rally-bike-lock-assault-case
youtube.com/watch?v=Rn_s55eovUI
msn.com/en-us/news/crime/brock-turner-loses-appeal-of-his-conviction-in-stanford-sexual-assault-case/ar-BBLG1CK?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U357DHP
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1954922
youtube.com/watch?v=B34sntIgI4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also relevant article

berkeleyside.com/2018/08/08/eric-clanton-takes-3-year-probation-deal-in-berkeley-rally-bike-lock-assault-case

no one cares NAZI FUCK

nigger spotted

Attached: 1530294943982.png (923x713, 45K)

>get called a nazi for raising concern for a guy getting off with assault with a deadly weapon

kek

Attached: 2FTC8zy.jpg (562x600, 37K)

it would be a shame if something were to happen to him in minecraft...

>probation for bike lock assault
>fine for spreading HIV
>jail for wrong pronoun
cali everyone

Attached: devil-handshake-702x336.jpg (702x336, 49K)

Pretty sickening, it was attempted murder. Would be a shame if Jow Forums was to follow him around for the rest of his life fucking up everything he ever tried to do. I think we need to start operation "fuck up his probation" next.

based and redpilled.

>jail for using a plastic straw

His mom may care when the fellow he hit knocks on her door.

Attached: 5AD9C27A-6ACD-499E-9EEB-972105CC3950.gif (870x350, 3.76M)

Call in everyone, let's get this guy

Attached: 6ff.jpg (750x740, 58K)

People even cares on the other side of the planet.

Gang stalking is a pretty desu hobby
We have the technology
We can dismantle him

We can make him crazier than Lebuff.

Keep in mind that gangstalking is illegal. So if you quietly arrange such a thing that would also be conspiracy, so you might end up getting butt fucked in prison.

Attached: 1514870212815.jpg (534x1024, 84K)

The worst part is that he was found guilty but made a deal.
Did this guy snitch out his antifag comrades or how did he get the deal?

I forgot, what university does this guy work at again?

Found the Commie

Attached: benderfluid.jpg (474x551, 32K)

I bet he's at home smoking a big phat blunt right now. He's so proud of himself for getting away with this. But this isn't over... in fact, it's going to be even worse for him now. I hope he's reading this thread.

Does anyone have dirt on this guy?

Question: Can Sean Stiles sue in a civil case as he pleaded guilty to battery? Hope so.

Can someone plant some guns or drugs in his house so he violates his probation?

It was obvious when they've spent the last year or however long delaying his case. Lefty judge in lefty state protects a lefty by delaying things until shit blows over so he gets away with a slap on the wrist. Everyone saw this coming.

You're always offered a deal if you accept your crime instead of taking the case to trial, you dumb ass, shut up and get off the site.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 548K)

Diablo Valley College
Ethics Prof
>mfw

Lest we forget. Jow Forums did a great service getting this dangerous thug off the streets. Take a bow.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rn_s55eovUI

maybe theres a way to get a federal trial in a red state

The depth of antifa's ideology at work

Hell lose in the civil trial, don't worry.

Can't jail glowies, it's deep state country.

Attached: 53.jpg (688x1024, 127K)

Article today about some Cali kid getting probation for rape.
msn.com/en-us/news/crime/brock-turner-loses-appeal-of-his-conviction-in-stanford-sexual-assault-case/ar-BBLG1CK?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U357DHP

You all know the story.

Attached: brock.png (1067x417, 45K)

Yeah but not everything you stupid faggot
>yeah I did bash this guys head in
>ok you are free to go now, sir
How fucking retarded are you?

I hope the Judge responsible gets doxxed and their life gets ruined by right wing activists.

Slowly I grew to hate them.

So when the Proud Boys make a pemmican tarp out of him, which they will, and antis react, do you finally get your civil war?

>Persky is an Ashkenazi Jewish toponymic surname after the village of Pershai in today's Valozhyn Raion, Belarus.
Why did Hitler have to be right?

You know what to do Joe Rogan

He didn't get off free you moron, he got three years probation. You're not even American you little bitch, keep your fuckin' nigger mouth shut about the US legal system, literally all you know is from your little Talmudvision lmao. People get probation for assault all the time, you can get it for manslaughter dumb ass. Period. Fuckin' fly out here and slit his throat if you think you're such a tough guy, you little non-white piece of filth. Now.

Attached: image.jpg (495x498, 193K)

Look, it's the fag with rabies who shitposts with a pedo photo

fagots remeber the task at hand we gotta fuc this guys parol

I agree, let's not get sidetracked. Boys, we got some work to do

Be a shame if someone were to trigger him into hitting someone again and thus he violated his parole. Leftist or not that's jail time.
I sure hope he doesn't do it. Don't you?

Carry a gun and use it on anyone who attempts you harm.
No more plywood shield larping shit.

Attached: nancy_o_malley_for_district_attorney_portrait.jpg (720x708, 88K)

> muh rabies

Attached: image.jpg (415x470, 71K)

wont he still be subject to a civil lawsuit now?

Lose what? He is praying that this trial starts tomorrow. The sooner its over and they get nothing, the sooner he can sell a book and go back to being a proff.

thats a great idea. got any info on whereabouts etc?

who is this?

antifa is going to get fucked 10x over for this
the "law" is just the first option of punishment
R.A.M. is on it.

The entire Bay Area living in the shadow of “Devil Mountain” makes a lot of sense lately

Sounds like a lot of big talk to me. No one has done shit or probably ever will.

Oh yeah let´s correct this
>Yeah I did bash this guys head in
>ok you are free to go but watch out, you are on a 3 year propation, sir so don´t hit anyone in these 3 years

remember folks.
when you see commies at protests aim to kill.
they do the same and the law doesn't apply anymore

That sounds like a fucking challenge

Hey just for shit and giggles while we hatch a more serious plan, spam his rate my professor ratings.

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1954922

UPDATE: THAT'S THE WRONG GUY. MY BAD. I'M RETARDED

Answer is pretty simple.
Something bad happens to him.

Remind people why we have courts, and why they should do their job

How incompetent is the prosecution in Berkeley? I hope he gets sued to poverty with civil lawsuit.

the absolute state of pol

This

Commiefornia should be burned. All of it.

Attached: your neghole is about to be pozzed.png (1271x712, 1.17M)

Dig up some useful dirt, like whether he has dogs or nosy neighbors

R O P E
O
P
E

Thank you Thai bro. These Marxist-anarchists are scum

Meanwhile I have to hide my 30 round magazines like they’re Jews in Nazi Germany

Hey im sure one of you faggots is depressed or something out in commiefornia. Take one for the team and put ol Eric in the ground.

we gotta get him to violate parole
my idea would be to put traces of drugs in his food/water so he fails the tests

commifornia sleeper agents are active

free my nigga eric

That's how the American justice system works you autist, I already told you to roll out here and fuckin' correct it with a KABAR if you're so tough. So what's up, pussy, just gonna fuckin' keep crying about other countries' legal systems on the internet? Lmao.

Attached: image.jpg (768x960, 428K)

You know how so many states have been sending their homeless down to California? What if we could convince them to start busing criminals there as well. Maybe whip up some infographics showing how much easier it it is to get away with rape and murder in California, and how you will always serve less time in the event of getting caught. Criminal tourism, meme it.

conspiracies don't exist, faggot

Is this Sam Hyde?

gud meme

>Will we ever get proper justice against these Antifa autists?
From the justice system? No. Which means we will have to take the law into our own hands.

Patrick's looking pretty snazzy

He better cover his face at the next throwdown, because hes got a price on his head.

>Never get justice
what about Deandre Harr...never mind

He'll only be able to give info on what he currently knows about antifa, and most of that will probably be lies. Considering that his case was the subject of media coverage, it'll be pointless trying to use him as a mole. Either antifa will avoid him, or use him as a conduit to feed disinformation to the police.

his fb is ericc palach

>Plant guns or drugs
Or better yet, straws.

MAN WOULDN'T IT BE AWFUL IF SOMEONE WAITED OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE WITH A BIKE LOCK AND BEAT HIM UNTIL HE HAS BRAIN DAMAGE

IM NOT SUGGESTING A BRAVE user DO THIS. DEFINITELY DO NOT DOXX HIM AND WAIT OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE WITH BIKE LOCKS.

I care you commie bitch! Kill yourself.

No one uses exclamation points dumb ass, are you a fag or something?

Attached: image.jpg (1536x2048, 1003K)

three years since the time of the incident.....

Maybe if you track him down and kill him you’ll get justice

This. Once antifa people start getting gunned down in the streets, most of them will abandon it like the faggots they are. Which will just leave the dedicated crazies which deserve to die anyway.

What's your point? Martin Shkreli just got tried this year over his fuckin' Daraprim price fixing from like 3 years ago, that's how the justice system works you autist. You don't just appear in front of a fuckin' jury the week after your crime, bitch. Jesus you're fuckin' stupid as hell.

Attached: image.jpg (645x729, 73K)

BASED ERIC

punching nazis is not a crime

Attached: 1329278520827.jpg (720x540, 83K)

Fuck up virgin neither is taking your entire family's lives with a chainsaw.

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 257K)

>Assault with a deadly weapon not a crime

kek

Shkreli got tried for fraud retard

Attached: 1531667428181s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

not three years from now, fuckstain. this bullshit went on for two.

Attached: 3e2.jpg (323x323, 47K)

No one fuckin' asked you virgin, fuckin' irrelevant details out of my motherfuckin' thread before I have your fuckin' head in a vice.

Attached: image.jpg (618x410, 158K)

you have a right to self defense.
Antifa does NOT have a right to assault protestors.
everytime they put on a mask and attack innocent people they are taking their lives into their own hands.
we need to make that a lot riskier wager for them

>incompetent
willfully negligent is the phrase you were looking for

For justice we must go to Don Sargon
The stepfather

youtube.com/watch?v=B34sntIgI4g

Attached: godfather.jpg (300x168, 6K)