IMPEACH HIM NOW!

Attached: 1.png (847x429, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/351498163175178240
youtube.com/watch?v=F67JhKT5bxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NIGGER

nigger wha

B because donald is that orange orangutan nigga in the planet of primates and the rest off you chimp ass niggas be sucking his teflon dong like it was that frog fucking zoo monkey. Nigga.

Nigger please

Why the fuck are you all so racist?!

Nigger

Nigger

fucking racist!

why the fuck are you this terrible at baiting, queermo

whoah we can use the "N" word freely? Nice
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/351498163175178240

It's real.

IMPEACH
M
P
E
A
C
H

This is the best timeline.

>inb4FacebookbansTrump

I HATE NIGGERS!

Attached: 1533093693525.webm (1368x768, 1.56M)

Quit being a nigger, nigger. It's not just the color of your skin, it's the state of your mind. You're a nigger.

fucking amazing.

So did you, impeach your face on some broken glass you degenerate faggot.

Attached: IMG-20180806-WA0025.jpg (640x195, 37K)

Attached: IMG-20180806-WA0023.jpg (600x221, 21K)

God bless our President.

niggers tongue my asshole

what the fuck, i was convinced this was a shitpost
its unironically real

Attached: seizure inducing.gif (800x430, 897K)

HOLY SHIT BOMBSHELL RUSSIAN AGENT CONFIRMED

Holy fucking shit it's real!

how bout i impeach a foot up your ass

Trump is a real nigga

Attached: 1525454824120m.jpg (1024x910, 221K)

Who is he taking about?

Wait, it was tweeted in 2013.

Ah well.

This is really fucking funny.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 11.10.12 AM.png (1260x744, 207K)

I'll be arrested for this, but here goes.

NIGGER!

nigga fo real?
shiet

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER BARACK OBAMA IS A GODDAMN NIGGER FUCK NIGGERS

He used the much softer soothing "a" ie NIGGA, instead of the harsher and punishing "r" ie NIGGE- and you can place the wretched "r" yourself but don't do it outloud.

Attached: 1422126311737.jpg (917x4143, 972K)

cya Sven

We've interacted with the coloureds.

This is actually real holy shit the absolute fucking mad man did it

Attached: 1533810495587.jpg (830x960, 67K)

what does it mean?

BEST TIMELINE

God I love this man.
Don't agree with a lot of what he does, but by god the butthurt he causes is worth it.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

>retards don't see the obvious """""""""""""""""""""""""

2013 twitter didn't have the quote function yet or the retweet.

fucking sensationalists

who is EDM head?

Calling out niggers for their racism & hypocrisy with using the word nigger. Doesn't matter what kind of ape-like inflection niggers put on the word nigger. If they don't want other people using it, niggers need to stop using & condemn it first before they have any right to complain about being called a nigger when they freely call each other niggers all the time.

Attached: nig_image50.jpg (416x591, 119K)

Attached: 1532106315642m.jpg (896x1024, 192K)

We don't live in gated communities.
We've actually met Niggers before.

This tweet can actually ban his account and then banned from twitter. Its the next step for the 2018 election mind control process that the deep state is erecting. Infowars was a huge blow. But they are gonna do anything to make sure trump doesn't have a chance

sheeeit

Attached: untitled.png (640x333, 357K)

WTF i like Trump now

They would never ban Trumps account. The platform was dying before he became president. Now it's more popular then ever. Trump is living rent free in every liberals head on Twitter 24/7 now getting all their panties in a bunch. Without trump, liberals would have no reason to go on twitter, & have nothing to talk or complain about.

I like him 10x more for saying this.

They will ALWAYS have something to complain about. They would just eat their own

Wait, you're telling me this man ran for President and Hillary never brought this up? Her team was that incompetent. Wow. Incredible.

This.
Nigger.

Hi peach im dad

True. They just wouldn't HAVE to do it all on twitter. Without Trump to challenge "head on" over the internet making these liberals think their heads are 2 sizes bigger than before, twitter would start dying again like it was up until 2016 right before Trump became the republican nominee.

These tweets are being placed there by a time to traveler. That's how every so often a new one is discovered that no one has seen before

Honestly this. I for one wonder at the obsession with Russia when Trump probably could have been disgraced in the public eye by airing out his known connections to NYC Italian mob bosses. He actually knew John Gotti. Must be because his opponents just project.

this is from 2013

youtube.com/watch?v=F67JhKT5bxU

Thread theme