Africans have no culture, we must kick them out - Israeli MP

archive.is/1mRdF

>Johannesburg – An Israeli member of Israel’s Knesset or parliament (MP), Oren Hazan from the ruling Likud party, has said Africans have no culture and that Israel should stop African refugees from having children, in a video that was posted on the Facebook page of the UK branch of Likud.

>During an interview with Avi Yemeni, an Israeli-Australian pro-Israel activist, on July 27, Hazan further said that African immigrants were a threat to Israel and would destroy the country.

>“If we don’t kick them out they will kick us out. We need to destroy the problem when it is still small,” said Hazan.

>During the interview, Hazan said the Africans were not refugees but economic migrants before making further derogatory remarks. However, his comments and statements have not been condemned by the Likud party led by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Israel came under strong criticism for its mass deportation of Africans earlier in the year with protests breaking out in the country and human rights organisations condemning the move and the inhumane way the Africans were treated.

>Earlier in the year Hazan’s interviewer, Avi Yemeni who is a rightist activist, also started a petition in Australia to help what he described as the “persecuted white minority” of South Africa stating that whites “were facing genocide” in the southern African country.
He attended a pro-refugee rally in Melbourne and got into verbal arguments with people protesting in support of African refugees, heckling them he asked why they didn’t support South Africa’s “persecuted whites”.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-08-01_at_4.10.13_PM.png (589x800, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abzZKtz17Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kikes know you don't get high on your own supply.

And what's wrong with this exactly?

You are just jealous because we have our own ethnostate and you can't get yours because of libtard politicians.
It's not our fault you don't have a tribal sense of community and have some cuckold desire to destroy yourselves.

Success breeds jealousy.

Attached: 160019256125.png (640x656, 48K)

I relish the day we openly hunt you down..

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 10K)

>our own ethnostate
>will become another South Africa in several decades

Enjoy those Pali citizens

I don't want an ethnostate. I am strongly opposed to racist states like yours.

You hate us because you can't have what we have? Nice.

We will not become another SA because contrary to what happened to them, we will never grant those subhumans any rights. They will either die out or be forced out.

Congrats, go live in your liberal individualist muttified shitholes with no real sense of identity or community.

Attached: 1533650898883.jpg (236x579, 33K)

>we iz not duh SA xd
*gets outbreeded by Pali in 2050*

>imbliyng the nigger problem is small

If only things where that simple

well he's not wrong

I'm living in a progressive, tolerant and most of all, moral state. You will be consumed by your own hatred and bigotry. There is no future for evil entities like Israel

Based kike

wtf they need diversity this is unacceptable

They stole all the African culture for themselves.

Attached: Blank+_504fcb7fcb6ce74c8865070380b808a2.jpg (500x500, 42K)

kek

based and redpilled

Hail Israel. Whitest country on Earth.

>75% jewish
Germany is still more of an ethnostate than you.

whos the greater enemy to the world? niggers or jews?

>Africans have no culture and that Israel should stop African refugees from having children
Jews always project their own traits onto others.

How come nothing in your comment or pic is actually true? Are Jews known for lying this much?

Attached: Kill Jews.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Keep telling yourself that, we have an apartheid kind of system. We don't let the undesirables mix with us. They don't even live in the same neighbourhoods as us.

Germans are already mixed with the invaders, did you know most Germans today have some kind of foreign admixture? They are literally the USA of Europe.

Nothing I have said is false, it's all correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=abzZKtz17Uc

Black people in Israel are based. They assimilate and produce beautiful mixed Jewish children.

Attached: Jews 64.jpg (818x784, 81K)

Hypocritical fucks.

>libtard politicians
You mean jews.

Assuming what we call the "Left" doesn't collapse, would they stop supporting Israel? The tend to favour the Palestinians and would find the official ethnostate quite objectionable.

The left in the USA hates Israel which is why (((they're))) on their own in media and social media trying to get us all killed now.

Remember, Iran is right.

Israel IS the problem

Attached: IMG_0292.jpg (480x478, 69K)

>You will be consumed by your own hatred and bigotry
Hatred and bigotry is literally perpetual in a progressive state. The human condition doesn't allow for diversity and true peace to coexist.

Attached: 1516130424368.jpg (499x389, 31K)

So you are going the route of South Africa then? You used to be bearly 100% Jewish and eventually you will be an elite minority surrounded by people who want you dead INSIDE your own country. How do you think that’s going to work out for you, besides a modern day Haitian rebellion.

Attached: 2E4E64C3-B18C-496E-BB74-6F537EE47FFF.jpg (750x963, 395K)

YAS

ISRAEL FIRST

>Nothing I have said is false, it's all correct.
Nothing you said is correct, it's all false.

Attached: Jewish death camps.jpg (591x763, 110K)

I know Jow Forums doesn't like Jews in western countries, but is it opposed to the existence of Israel? Would you be against allowing Jews to have the same type of ethnostate you want for your own people?

And I guess by extension, how does Jow Forums feel about Indian reservations, or giving blacks their own state?

gotta admit the kike is not worng there. Of course he wont mention how they are having those same niggers invade the west to subvert it.

The only thing wrong is that this anti-africanism in Israel is not international news.
It's not fair play.

Why can't the faggot jews we have here in the U.S. have kick ass attitudes like this jew? Our U.S. jews constantly want open borders and unlimited immigration.

SHUT UP OR I'LL MAKE YOU EAT ALL THE SHEKEL COINS I CAN FIND YOU DISGUSTING JEW!!!

You got two snake eyes GI Joe action figures. one in pristine condition your parents gave you and another banged up one that was given to you by a friend.

Which one are you going to shove up your ass just to see what happens? I think you have your answer.

We gave blacks their own state, Liberia.
We gave Jews their own state, balfour declaration
Then we wanted our own and the Jews stood in the way

>elect a gay drama teacher
>give massive gibs to terrorists
>accept America's refugees
>muh morality while your children are killed

The absolute state of leafs.

Attached: PM-Justin-Trudeau-wishes-Canadas-Muslim-community-Eid-Mubarak.jpg (880x440, 43K)

WTF I love Israel now