ARGENTINA NO

Attached: abortolegal.png (555x623, 174K)

A quick rundown on the topic, please

abortion bill voted down

based, they are trying the same shit here, I hope we gas them too

Argentina's senate voted on abortion legalization. A riot ensued, vehicles were lit on fire, from what I was told.

Then conservatives celebrated in the streets for hours once all the libtards got rounded up.

Attached: abortion.png (1200x1178, 1.2M)

no abortion win

How is bestguay's politics since the military rule ended?

Attached: 28873-full.png (200x151, 35K)

Good for you guys.

Retourne sur JVC connard

Based Argentina

Common sense won

WTF there are T*rks whiter than this.

it's (((argentina))) after all

myfucking sides have a (you)

Any reactions about this? Some salt would be nice.

Kirchneristas are just rolling out of bed now, should be posting soon.

I was waking back from work in Downtown Rio de Janeiro and I saw this feminist march pleading for legal abortion, I didn't know about what was happening in Argentina but they kept talking about how proud they were of their Argentinian sisters. My fucking sides.

>military rule ends
>fast forward 30 years later
>crime rate increased
>whole country complains of insecurity
>gangs literally blow up ATMs
>police's only function is to help with domestic violence cases since that's what feminists want them to do
>leftist government doesn't do shit about any of this
>we got weed tho
we're alright

You truly are our child then, little Cisplatina.
At least you don't have as many blacks per capita.

dude

i'd say uruguay is much more similar to argentina than brapzil, plus, everyone in northern uruguay hates brapzilians

(((They))) had the media, government, celebrities, and tech companies shilling pro abortion propaganda 24/7 during the Abortion Referendum here.
The pro abortion campaigns where funded by Soros and the 'debate' was rigged against anti abortion people. Any facts and images on actual abortion procedures where censored while blatant lies by pro abortion campaigns where pushed.
Two thirds of the country voted to legalize abortion on vote day.
Argentina don't realize how lucky they are.
Pray for Ireland.

Attached: PepeGun.jpg (403x392, 40K)

You even the share the same opinions as our South Region! So cute! You keep doing you Little Cisplatina.

well done Argentina.

based and redpilled.

Attached: Richard_Nixon-AB.jpg (334x250, 69K)

I will Irealnd is bro-tier

la ogra del Mar de la Plata...

What race is this?

Congratulations Argentina
I still want to visit you guys one day and try your fishing and hunting, I hear it's legendary

The silver lining is that radical lefties will abort their kids and not reproduce.
Still a dark time for Ireland though.

Nixon was actually pro-abortion.

Funny, I think they mentioned Ireland as an argument of european (which makes you automatically more progressive) catholics in favor of abortions

Llora IPPFlui

IPPF on suicide watch

Probably because it was originally made to reduce the black population in America.

Although he was aware that it encouraged roastie behavior. Truly /ourguy/

>today the people won against planned parenthood, Rial's (a pro-abortion tv host) ratings, leftist militia, school indoctrination, new york time's presure, Lali Esposito's (leftist celebrity pro-abortion celebrity) brain washing. Today we, the people, won.
literally the same thing happened in argentina, but (((they))) couldn't win this time
the guy is famous pro life activist Agustín Laje

Attached: laje.png (578x172, 17K)

Knowing that blacks and poor are in fact the only ones looking for abortions since feminists are actually lesbians, what's the actual harm in legalizing it? Please keep it civil. I'm not a jew.

Attached: pepe perplexed.png (300x250, 16K)

Do people miss or defend the military regime?

>increasing nigger birth rates
based

based and redpilled one day we will kill the feminist witches and their (((handlers)))

A lot of people that emigrated came back to vote Yes.
They don't live here anymore but they were compelled to come back and fuck up the country.

(((They))) want to brainwash the whites into believing leftists lies, overpopulation is a guilt trip to make western culture lose the need to recreate children, pro abortion is anti-white, abortion, low birth rate, immigration from nigger countries all lead to the decay of western civilazation and the end of the west as we now it

>A lot of people that emigrated came back to vote Yes.
Man that's some bullshit, reminds me of the tactics the prior gov apparently used with dumb fuck immigrants in order to secure votes

In majority white countries, whites get abortions far more than non whites.
Eventually the white population will decrease dramatically over the course of a few generations.

eh i didn't leave through the dictatorships but my mom did and she's a communist, my theory is that everything that extremism from one side drives people to the other, such as germany, so if we were to go back to that regime then after it ends we would have so many commies

Frente amplio (leftist government in charge of the country right now) wants to pass a law that allows people abroad to vote, it's all so those who don't have to suffer the changes can neglegently give the leftists more votes while enjoying the pleasures of living in much better places like the US

For now...
war never changes. They will try to push separation of church and state after this.

Attached: WhenTheArgieBeganToHate.jpg (1318x839, 133K)

>Eventually the white population will decrease dramatically over the course of a few generations.
Funny you say that again, a based female senator brought up issues in regards to what is considered "human" and that a so called "progressive" european country is having problems with that exact thing.

Normalization of killing your off spring. Even if only blacks do it the idea of abortion normalizes for everyone.

I'm one for the view that one that would be unable to raise a child properly (impoverished) should not only have an abortion but also be castrated.
A person with enough funds should be rewarded for it's decision to keep the country's economy alive.
I'm sure we can fix this problem this way.

>implying niggers are gonna abort anyways instead of shitting out multiple little negroes
>not knowing that abortion propaganda is targeted towards white women so that the white birth rate decreases
c'mon user you know better than this

Not even in Reddit they want God out of the Constitution.

>Y espero que no reformen la Constitución porque "Dios" es lo único que me ampara para ser libre en mi propia casa:
>Cambia "Dios" por "Estado" y esto se pone mas feo que Black Mirror.

as said, the fucking same thing has happened here...... the fucking same thing, word by word

niggers don't want abortion, they're stupid and barely know how basic biology works, argentine white families usually live well and everyone knows someone with money, no white woman is in such a bad condition that they cannot maintain a child in a proper way

based argies, honorary whites for a day

All this shit coupled with two fake doctors appearing in the news made me remember I have to choose I WON'T donate my fucking organs since the state decided that If don't say anything I'm automatically a donor.

same here, i'm gonna ask my children to cremate me

Why do these people always look like demons? I can feel the arrogance and vitriol through the fucking picture.

Attached: tranny demon.png (1158x1158, 1.28M)

>caring about non-white countries
Why would it matter if some chicano shitskin got aborted or not? Brown lives don't matter

Attached: a.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Leftist.

Attached: transgender kids.jpg (480x853, 57K)

you guys realize that 20-30 years from now it will be legalized everywhere right

You assume the current societies will survive that long. It will either be hardcore left and extremely nationalist right wing govs everywhere. The centre is dying.

see it right?
There are no ''white women'' in Argentina
South american countries in general are shitholes , the fact that they even let women protest like this shows how cucked they are
Also i'm curious , why do you cholos act all gangster but then let bitches have rights?

Attached: a.jpg (720x616, 84K)

>there are no white women in argentina
whiter than you ahmed

>chicanos first
>then cholos
We're not mexicans asshole

so sad you had the chance to stop a buch of sudacas whores to stop bringing their trashy kids that would turn into crimals and lost it :'(

for the last fucking time you nigger lovers are believing (((their))) agenda

>W-we already w-won in the streets! Fuck you patriarchy!

Attached: POZ.jpg (579x473, 50K)

>Nosotrxs

>But muh poor people are totally gonna abort their kids and miss out on government gibs!
Such a fucking tired argument JIDF, come up with a new one please

Attached: stare.jpg (490x586, 17K)

I'm a pure latin you racemixed cartel-slave
Sorry , i can't tell the difference between beaners
would rape/10 , SMASH THE STATE , SMASH THE SPIC CUNTS

Attached: a.jpg (640x920, 55K)

Shhh, they're busy moaning the death of that Mexican roastie.

Attached: 4f6f13ae-4f65-41fd-b269-45215a57e10a..png (1080x1073, 1.27M)

What's up with that story bro?

doesn't this just mean more bolivians? maybe not, they are Catholics after all but still a possibility

Quick rundown

>dumb Mexican backpacker
>decides to walk naked with another roastie at 3AM in an unsafe beach
>gets raped and killed
>MUH PATRIARCHY #NiUnaMenos #VivasNosQueremos

>can't tell the difference between argentine and mexican
>calls them both beaners because he's too retarded to care
gtfo

>>decides to walk naked with another roastie at 3AM in an unsafe beach
Fucking hell, amazing how many problems roasties could avoid by being reasonable people

If somebody cares about south americans they must be really fucked in the head tbhsenpai

Attached: a.png (500x574, 158K)

...thats about as smart as the other cunt that went hitchiking through the middle east.