Daily reminder that hispanics are not a problem. They speak a European language...

Daily reminder that hispanics are not a problem. They speak a European language, their cultures are heavily influenced by spain and portugal, they're Christian, they hate niggers and they're pretty much already half white. Mix them in your population and you'd end up with people with just a bit of tan like italians or spaniards. Considering in the US it's already pretty hot most of the time anyways it wouldn't be an issue at all

Attached: folklorico-mexican-dancing-cult-1.jpg (424x283, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Spain
>White

>USA
>Commenting on the whiteness of a European country
wew lad

>America
>white

Hispanics are not a problem. Niggers are the problem

They're all fat retards

I love it when Americans tell you who's white and who's not

Sure pal, you take the Sudacas first since they're your offspring.

sí son un problema. NO son españoles.

>white people
>white

Jajajajaja ay curumba

Sadly, those of ours who arent white (95%)really are a problem and they should be confinated here forever

Finally a non Hispanic who gets it

Attached: amerifat.png (804x700, 342K)

>inb4 amerimutt

My mom is a half white hispanic, and my dad is a full white. He did a dna test.

Anyways, i've been to spain, and im whiter than 85% of people there. People would always comment on how blue my eyes are, and how light my hair is. I dont know if i hardly inherited anything from my mom, but everyone thought that she was my step-mom. I look identical to my dad, but look nothing like my mom.

>My mom is a half white hispanic, and my dad is a full white.

Attached: americansays.png (534x363, 91K)

???

Attached: 15338362320376004635131467372226.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

Well how much native is she?

Mix them into our country and we can also become mexico

Fuck off, they always vote commie and have a tendency to be thieves and murderers.

Fuck off, south Americans are cancer. I live near enough of these mutts to know how shit they make every place they go to. Spain accepting this pseudo niggers was a mistake and America should do everything in their power to build that wall

:/ I mean I'd let them have their own place for sure. Wouldn't have issues with that

>Daily reminder that hispanics are not a problem
but they literally are in america

They already have their own homes and cultures. The only reason America is in this mess is because of the Jews and their influence on immigration policies that were up to 1965 protective of the traditional makeup of America.

>The Hart–Celler Act abolished the quota system based on national origins that had been American immigration policy since the 1920s. The 1965 Act marked a change from past U.S. policy which had discriminated against non-northern Europeans.[2] In removing racial and national barriers the Act would significantly alter the demographic mix in the U.S.[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Attached: our guy.jpg (1200x675, 35K)

Let them have south america, I don't disagree that they should have a place to live. I just don't want to live with them and neither do Americans. I don't want them with their stupid fucking reggetón at 3 am dancing like apes and calling me hermano.

I will however admit that some Argentinians are cool, and maybe a couple of Colombians, but most of them genuinely act like chimps

As long as they stay in their own nation its fine

They have their own place, they need to stay there. Or get deported to atlantis

cool story, you take them in. They're all your failed colonies anyway.

Fuck each and every one of them desu

Every time I see this act posted I get angrier

MS 13, Latin Kings, Zetas, Sinaloa Cartel

fuck off. spics are not "white" spics have nigger like features and shitskin. and they refuse to speak English. they are far worse than niggers. I hope you get shot op just because of how retarded you are.

Attached: 96778698798.jpg (225x225, 10K)

At least they have the balls to not let niggers flood there homeland.

the mutt meme is a pretty good representation of what a """white""" Hispanic looks like.

Its so easy to spot a spic when they say they are better than niggers. oh the irony.

I moved from Tucson to Saint Louis, and let me tell you, I love Mexicans now. Have you ever seen a nigger hanging out outside the Home Depot waiting for someone to hire him for day labor? Ever seen a nigger have a fried chicken stand outside the supermarket? Have you ever heard of a nigger starting their own landscaping company? If I could replace all the blacks in this town with Mexicans I would do so in a heartbeat.

user, they are the niggers

>they're pretty much already half white. Mix them in your population
yeah I could see that's where you were going
post shit colored hand abdul andalus shekelwitz