Do you retards actually believe that vaccines are bad?

Attached: DguYCFmXcAI-oo9.jpg (500x493, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4718337/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everything will eventually kill you.

The science behind them seems very sound to me, but how am I supposed to know what's really being put into those needles?

(((Vaccines)))

I use homeopathic vaccination

I dunno, some of the preservatives used are pretty harmful.

You're not allowed to publish studies that say they aren't. Even though they cause more deaths due to kidney failure than they ever saved from the illnesses. Also they are anti-evolution and if you were going to die of measles anyway you don't belong in the gene pool.

injecting peanut oil (the filler in most vaccines these days) causes certain brain proteins to turn like boiled egg. I've seen it, I've researched it. And I'd be jailed for complaining about it.

Attached: vinka.jpg (730x468, 50K)

Americans shouldn't vaccinate, ever.

Yes. There is loads of evidence that shows vaccinations cause health problems. Vaccines have long lasting effects, as that is their purpose. Is it so hard to think that some of those effects could be bad and are forced upon us to the benefit of the drug companies?
Do you believe they are totally benign and unquestionably beneficial?

Last week I went to a Transexual sex party called Temptation Tuesdays here in los angeles. I normally get zero sex but at this thing I must've sucked like 7 dongs from men and trannies and licked 3 assholes. No one returned the favor and i didn't cum

this board is full of retards so you will probably find enough science deniers.

Did you get some STD's tho?

>unquestionably beneficial

especially in the case of typhoid LOL

Attached: 1517053782665.jpg (2223x1554, 203K)

Projection. Why do you care, Agent Retard?

Vaccines are just diseases in small doses that train your body to defend against the real thing. Injecting yourself with diseases is not a foolproof idea and can sometimes lead to side effects depending on the pacient. So yeah vaccines are bad.

Some vaccines are indisputably bad. There is a reason why we have banned or 'phased out' more vaccines than we use.
As for regular vaccines they like to put stuff like mercury in them which is 100% poison with no benefits so it's right to be wary of such low quality goods that (((some people))) like to claim as the cutting edge.

there is no way you fags are actually retarded

Post proofs

they are bad for several reasons which have already been stated. Another reason why they are bad is because herd immunity protects AIDS fags like this from getting killed by something pathetic like mumps or measles. If vaccines were not around there would be a lot less fags in the world.

>elites don't get their kids vaccinated while simultaneously pushing for poor people to vaccinate theirs
If that doesn't seem fishy to you then you've been cucked beyond saving.

Why do slide threads always come in waves? There are like three Vaxx threads on pol right now. Usually none.

didn't even read just copypasta'd: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4718337/

tl;dr: wanted to do study on effects of vaccines, but there were 0 patients on record as "not vaccinated, requires dialysis". ZILCH ZERO.

If vaccines arn't that bad, why not let anti vaxxers not vaccinate their child? If they die their 'stupidity' is removed from the gene pool.

But noo....they push it. Why?

>injecting peanut oil (the filler in most vaccines these days) causes certain brain proteins to turn like boiled egg. I've seen it, I've researched it. And I'd be jailed for complaining about it.

Any way to repair that shit?

Do you believe that vaccines don't increase incidence of autism?

Ay what's up with the explosion in vaccine threads there's like three going on

Attached: 4250 percent increase in infant death rates reported from pregnant women who recieved the flu shot.j (1920x1920, 545K)

>it's a "Jow Forums is acting contrarian and retarded again and pretending to be a bunch of moronic boomers" episode again
real tired of reruns

Attached: 1528848905265.png (736x616, 21K)

Attached: 1531570356203.png (1057x857, 277K)

Herd immunity breaks down if not enough people get vaccinated.

vaccines aren't bad.
the preservatives they put in the shots are though
stop being a shill for corporate media slave.
learn the issues for yourself before dumping retarded opinions into the world

Attached: Official Canadian Data shows Higher Autism Levels with Vaccines.jpg (869x1184, 473K)

because your child shouldn't have to suffer for your stupidity, fucking brainlet

The HHS got caught lying about vaccine safety testing which they've been responsible for in order to prevent the American people from getting screwed over by Big Pharma

Attached: HHS Court Document - Informed Consent Action Network.jpg (806x1024, 184K)

What happens when Pajeet reintroduces TB and other third world diseases back into the west?

anti-vaxxers are fine with that.

> debunked quackery
no wonder you've got a meme flag. fucking embarrassing shit.

>Herd immunity breaks down if not enough people get vaccinated.

That's not what herd immunity is. You don't magically become immune once a certain % of people are vaccinated. Herd immunity is that if enough people are vaccinated, and a virus comes, there is enough people to survive it. The odd few isn't going to hurt, and if people don't want to get their kid vaccinated? Why?

Fucking stupid leaf cunt, if what anti vaxxers say is true, then you ARE doing damage to your own kid. Bitch.

>got BTFO in the vaccine thread yesterday (or the day before, can't remember)
>still seething
Dude give it a rest.

I was vaxxed as a kid and now I'm a Jow Forums browsing retard.

t. brainwashed swede

inject some mercury see how it goes

yeah, but not injecting your blood with fucking vegetal oils

>injecting peanut oil
Maybe this is why every fucking kid has a peanut allergy now....

>Ctrl + F 'aluminum'
>nothing
Aluminum is added to vaccines to trigger inflammation to strengthen the bodies reaction to the vaccine. They used mercury for this until they realized that maybe injecting people with mercury is bad, but the effects of injecting aluminum are similar (without as much public outcry)

>debunked quakery

Wow what a good argument and nice ad hominem

Attached: Mortality Rates vs When Vaccines were Introduced.png (800x497, 231K)

Yes, vaccinate your kids, goy! Let us take very good care of them, they won't end up with autism or sterile... Be a good goy and trust us humble pharmaceutical salesmen, we care about the poor children, goy!
Yes, yes, good goy!

Attached: WR7Rqt2u.jpg (368x400, 42K)

Attached: herd.webm (1350x786, 1.75M)

Attached: Tripedia Vaccination Side Effects Autism.jpg (500x500, 68K)

>herd
You are just cattle to us, filthy goyim.

And the aluminum adjuvants definitely don't do anything to your brain at all.

Attached: Aluminum in Brain Tissue in Autism.jpg (1920x1920, 1.25M)

Attached: Injected Aluminum Causes Brain Damage.jpg (1920x792, 376K)

That just reinforced what i said.