This heatwave is getting a bit annoying

This heatwave is getting a bit annoying...

Attached: 1521098248472.jpg (540x572, 113K)

It's 26°C in Finland. I hope the Finns don't melt.

>Hungary
At least you don't have humidity to deal with.
I feel like I'm underwater.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 1.23.57 PM.png (890x438, 108K)

You know you want it

Attached: 1531306034385.jpg (785x562, 140K)

I used to draw stuff like that when I was doing lots of LSD

it's going to be around 6~18C this whole week. clear dark nights, sunny blue days.

Attached: not a dream.jpg (1200x675, 685K)

Yes, thanks Oil Slaves

it's gonna be over 30c soon and i'm not gonna be able to sleep, how the fuck can aussies and sandniggers deal with this heat

global warming is a chino-jewish myth

Weather is extremely average where I am. About 25/26 all week. Anyways, summer will be over in a month. This winter will be very cold

Please don't die, Spurdö serkku. I will be praying for all of you.

Inshallah, brothers. Today Allah has blessed London with a beautiful rainy day!

nem mondod , alig birok aludni es nincis mar kedvem kimenni a napra miközbe utso honap jo buli volt de most mar csak varom hogy vege legyen.

Hamburgban kibasszott 40fok volt , Berlinben egy het ota 30plus es tegnap 39 3kibasszot9.
translation - im hungarian living in germany and i agree with my kin that the heatwave is getting very annoying , this is what the bible has spoken about of great disasters and yadda yadda were entering the endtimes lads.

>winter will be cold
How so?

I thought saunas made you immune to the heat

>What is Air Condition?
>What is a dumb sandnigger that can't install AC?

Poor you. It's been raining on the east coast the entire fucking summer. I'd give anything for a hot drought.

Finns can only function in the temperature ranges of -44°C to 22°C (preferred drinking temps) and 94°C to 120°C (preferred temps for pondering herring). The gap temps are lethal and confusing to a Finn as they rarely experience them.

Jet streams going crazy. The equatorial vortex is going more north in the summer and the polar vortex is going more south in winter. We're also in a solar minimum right now and will be until about 2020, weather is typically more extreme.

Ventillátor? Izületgyilkos, de jobb mint a semmi.

buy an air conditioner like every other relevant part of the world

>how do aussies deal with summer
newfag. we don't live in the desert. I've seen snow in every month of the year.

Attached: DsxSHaQ.jpg (3686x2765, 1000K)

So all aussie shitposters are mountain jews?

redpill me on global warming

I'd say about a third. the other 2/3 live on the beaches and 0.001% live inland.

for example it's below freezing in Canberra right now, the national capital.

Attached: dsc4712-20150211-lake-oberon.jpg (1200x801, 266K)

It's been over for a few years, it happened naturally, and it's going to get colder

The globe is warm

indeed...

Attached: DjoILqSX4AI0TrF.jpg (917x1200, 83K)

Spanish stoves are confusing.

Socal user here, it's been 110 F° (~43 C° for non burgers) and we suffer through it every years and you don't hear us bitch, suck it up euroniggers

It's fucking hot out

Quit with your global warming shilling. Heat is a liberal hoax.

It's usually hot here in the summer but it's been between 105-110f the past few weeks and I have to work outside for 12-14 hours a day. Not really fun.

Yeah but you brown people are adapted for the heat.

It's finally raining here, first time after a month of +30°C nigger weather.
It will be short lived though, next week the heatwave continues.

>there have never been heatwaves before

al gorefaggots are the worst

Attached: 1533825966901.jpg (960x711, 43K)

I'm not brown?

God bless air conditioners.

ITT poorfags niggers without AC

Why would you spend 1000 Euro for something you might only use twice a year in normal conditions?

1000 Euro is like 10 bottles of kossu at Alko if you can get there before they close at 5.

It has yet to reach 30C here my dude. Hottest day was 27 degrees outside and I saw a room with no working AC reach 28. There have been a few days where it was too cold for me to go swimming.

Attached: satania boobies.png (568x620, 204K)

>1000 Euro for a fucking AC
you what?

also here in Spain summer is always hot, so I use it almost every day for 4 months. I think it's a pretty good investment.
I don't get people that are so cheap ass that they preffer to suffer for 4 months just to avoid spending 300€ once.

Attached: file.png (890x200, 47K)

god i cant for summer. i hate you soft faggots crying about heat

>105-110f
how about you illiterate fags catch up with the rest of the world? no one knows wtf youre talking about.

Oh, see I was thinking about a proper HVAC, not a hillbilly window unit.

Still, 325 Euro is still a fair amount of kossu.

im having 30 degrees here too, having some trouble staying alive.

*tie fighter noise*

Global cooling would be much much worse
Imagine icecaps stretching to the alps

The Finns would still be wearing shorts.

SCHLICK

There are 1000 thous to an inch, 12 inches to a foot, and 3 feet to a yard. 22 yards in a chain, and 10 chains in a furlong. Finally you have 8 furlongs in a mile (and 3 miles to a league, but no one really uses leagues anymore). Besides, if you want to go from C to F, just apply the formula, F = 1.8C + 32. I don't see what's so complicated here.

>window unit
???
I think right now you can't buy one of these even in third world countries
>HVAC
I live in a flat not in a 20000 square feet american home made from cardboard and wood

Attached: aire-acondicionado-612x408.jpg (612x408, 20K)

>He forgets 16.5 feet to the Rod.

Do you even 63 gallons to a Hogshead?

based and redpilled

They just don't work so their brain doesn't need to vent

>cardboard and wood
I have a poured concrete foundation/full basement and brick walls with a poured plaster interior and oak hardwoods (God Bless Eisenhower Homes).

I would never live in or buy a a house made after 1962.

I'll admit my 2.5 car garage and my woodshop outbuilding are wood, though.

May your patriotic ID make up for my ignorance, sire.

>if you want to go from C to F
Why would anyone ever do that? Also, how big is a pint?

This.
Summer is only unbearable during these heatwaves over here.

Not big enough when I'm footing the bill, yah cheeky cunt

What heat wave my summer has been positively mild and quite rainy

What is AC powered by fossil fuels?
What is making global warming worse by cooling yourself off?
What is a death spiral?

>it's below freezing in Canberra right now, the national capital.
>It's bloody effin mofuggin bix nood AUGUST
I'm gonna diversify Australia and become an aussie citizen.

i'm in phoenix and you get used to it.

The best part of living in the southwest is when it's the hottest time of year, July & August, it's also when we get all our rain for the year in awesome monsoon storms. They can be crazy but comfy as hell. we also get crazy dust storms too pic related

Attached: Dust Storm 2011.jpg (950x631, 296K)

I can take about 700c, but beyond that I just melt down XD

What up Phx fren

We’ve had a great monsoon so far and look at this shit, have you ever heared of an August this cool? Giving between high 90’s and low 100’s. IN AUGUST

Will wonders ever cease ??

>Celsius for our euro audience

Attached: D9FD2B9E-AADF-4ACC-8C68-0C6123E8AFE4.png (750x1334, 1.55M)

currently only 0.1% of our populationis romanian. you'll be shocked at how many aliens live here.

35c here in Alberta, hottest day of the year so far, tomorrow being a bit hotter. Gonna bring my computer down to the basement where it's cooler once my room starts to feel like a sauna.

holy shit this year has been awesome for monsoons. last year was pathetic. we got some serious rain last night. comfy as hell

Euro-traveled Ameriburger here. Buying an AC is VERY, VERY difficult in the EU, user. And when you get one, it seldom operates the way ours do. Theirs mostly require you to pour regular supplies of ice and water into plastic receptacles inside the upper half of the unit, and then they blow air across this into your room. Traditional American AC is nearly unheard of in Europe and is a luxury, usually limited to hotels to present a comfortable front for tourists. FYI, Asia has ACs similar to ours.

Try ordering ice to drink sometime too in Europe. Europe is relevant. You just haven't traveled there.

Best part is the cool rain dropping the temp down 35 degrees and then you can feel the hot air mixing with the cool water like some kind of a reverse steam bath

The flashing cracking lighting through the clouds like shattered glass.

Euros and east coasters will truly never understand sanoran comfy

Attached: 3287239E-1DBE-46B2-B3EE-FFA681BC6630.jpg (1200x795, 376K)

Trudeau just imported weather New Canadians are accustomed to.

was like 35C yesterday here in BC, fuckin crazy, I was sitting in my apartment with the a/c blasting and i was still feeling warm, normally the a/c keeps me cool, was the first time I can remember that happening. Ended up just going across town to my parents house and swimming in the pool.

Even today it's supposed to get up to 32-34

heatwaves are really politically incorrect. NIGGER.

>Theirs mostly require you to pour regular supplies of ice and water into plastic receptacles inside the upper half of the unit, and then they blow air across this into your room.
Evaporative coolers? Energy efficient but extremely homosexual. Compressors are where it's at.

Attached: IMG_20180804_185336.jpg (3120x3120, 1.34M)

Shut the fuck up you pussy nigger..thats what your idiotic ass gets for taking air conditioning for granted. Now that temps are above spec of what all comfort cooling is capable of..your ac is now costing you money to maintain a setpoint that it will struggle to reach...and your're still sweating...im laughing at your face.

No you wouldnt idiot. Youd be complaining just like the rest of the pussies who cant handle the heat.

>Compressors are where it's at.
True talk af, enjoying mine right now!

Any idea WHY it's difficult to get a/c there? it's just an electric device I mean do they have an energy shortage or something? i run my a/c for like 6 months of the year in my 1200 sqft apartment and the electric bill really isn't that bad here in leafland, i can't imagine it being so outrageous in EU

Nice faggot ass spot cooler.

>usually -40°C and half of the year is night
>spending a shit ton of money for an AC just in case some heatwave kicks in
you deserve your flag

Compressor AC consumes retarded amounts of energy. Euros are masochistic in saving energy and have a visceral hatred of anything that may use refrigerant because climate change.

No you fucking idiots..compressors are not "where its at" its just a fucking pump. The refrigerant being used..which i can say almost 100% of you have r-22, 407c, or 410a...is where its at. Compressor isnt shit without refrigerant..and yes you can have refrigerant used in a non conventional way to remove moisture without a compressor.

College central air breaks every year. Portable unit is rated for 14000 BTU. Pretty good so far. Draining water is my only gripe, but better than frying in the heat.

In S.E Australia we have a very dry heat. In January during the Australian Open tennis tournament it was 42c, however the humidity was only 3% so they continued playing and that’s because to the north there are huge expanses of desert and when the wind blows from the north it’s a very hot dry wind. On the other hand, cities on the East coast such as Sydney and Brisbane are sub-tropical shitholes, where the temparature rarely rises above 35c in summer however the very high humidity makes it feel much hotter.

Not really..inverted duty compressor can go from 0% to 100% in 1% increments...so your inrush current doesnt go off the charts. Instead of a RLA at 20a with an in rush of 100a lra, youre starting it with bare minimum current.

Youd be better installing a condensate pump in the bottom where the jug is..or just run the line straight out the window without the jug..

Also, europe uses 50hz, as we use 60hz..

>gorefaggots are the worst
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: 1532707766224.jpg (302x400, 40K)

Both true.
I'll do this. Thanks HVACbro.

>Why would you spend 1000 Euro for something you might only use twice a year in normal conditions
>so I use it almost every day for 4 months

fucking spainnigger

I'm enjoying a nice crisp morning over here.

At least gloabal warming aint real

Attached: 1522073581548.jpg (480x360, 19K)

very cool picture

I live in southern California. I'll take your 30 degrees

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 1.19.20 PM.png (746x536, 62K)

I remember the summer of 2010.

>Moscow
>42 to 45C for weeks
>Buy a fan - it dies from the oil in the motor cooking solid
>Forest fires gave smoke so thick you could look at the sun without shades - just a pale yellow circle
>dense smoke even at home
>Can't see shit 300 meters away
>go outside - nobody's there
>A giant empty megapolis without any people or noise in the streets, not even the cars
>somebody emerges from the smoke
>a lone pregnant chick wearing a light dress and a gas mask
>postapocalliptic as fuck
>go to bed
>It's all wet and nasty totally drenched from the nights of profuse sweating

Shit was kinda cool I almost liked it.
The dead heat was awful but the bizzare experience of walking alone through the middle of the moscow covered in silent hill smoke was super fucking impressive.

Attached: 000cf1bdd03f0dc44d0701.jpg (600x364, 15K)

a true American would use Fahrenheit

that's probably just spiderwebs

yeah but a 100 degrees sounds too much for my fin bros.

its up to your fin bros to conform to you, not the other way around, where is your American pride?