Reddit is a Propaganda Machine

Alright so I made an account on Plebbit in order to post a thread on a subreddit called ‘AskHistorians’. The question I asked was: “Why did Hitler and the Nazi Regime target Jewish people specifically?” I thought it would be interesting to see how normies answered this question before I came here to ask.

It got one comment from a guy who said that the Germans were mad at the Jews for killing Jesus. I’m not sure how right that is but it doesn’t really matter. Not 10 minutes after the thread was up I was banned from this subreddit and the thread deleted. If this doesn’t show you how much (((they))) try to influence how people think nothing will.

I was actively censored for ASKING about the Holocaust. This is insane, and honestly some 1984 style shit.

Discuss this

Attached: EBDBAF77-3300-44F1-A64D-0EDE10E9E1E1.jpg (612x612, 141K)

That just goes to show how brainwashed the masses are on Hitler lots of people believe that bullshit and don't know that kikes are blood sucking maggots

Nords are truly the only godly people

Attached: oh my god.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

What a beautiful angel :3

Attached: 223.jpg (920x730, 56K)

When I was 10 i kiss and licked my 12 year old cousins pussy. and that same year I did the same to my other 10 yo cousin. My uncle had two other girls whose pussy i didnt lick.
The first two are in jail , one for drugs and one for selling drugs and child endangerment. The other two are a real estate agent and an accountant.
Is it my fault they turned out so shitty?

clearly you didnt ask the question in good faith. people familiar with Jow Forumsniggers can smell your shit a mile away kid

What was your username? Did it have "1488" in it or anything? Clearly they were onto you.

>I’m not sure how right that is
It's not. They blamed the Jews for.. well, pretty much everything. From shit economy to theft, rape, etc.

What was the reason typed in the ban message?

No shit. Had you not been to reddit before? Whenever I tried to post something it was automatically removed to await "moderation" or because I hadn't used "flair". It's a shit platform and any dissent is removed immediately.

Jews are guardians on almost any subreddit that has to do with history or politics. They will shadowban or delete your comments. Jews banned the White Rights and Black Crime subreddits.

Attached: BA37DFFC-0FD1-4C03-918B-DE3B40B48378.png (246x315, 73K)

Why don't you spend an hour doing some research and tell me the answer to your question. Cite your sources, primary preferred. Or just ask here and confirm your bias. Have you ever even read a book?
this is just a useless slide thread. but I'll bump for the potential of knowledge to be shared.

You know that T_D and Jow Forums are literal propaganda machines filled with Russian bots, right?

>Reddit
You have to go back

>It got one comment from a guy who said that the Germans were mad at the Jews for killing Jesus
lmao

>kikeslammer88
>"Hey guys, I was just wondering what the jews did to make Hitler so mad? Thanks plebbit!"

Attached: 1486538370223.gif (500x200, 410K)

what? no way. its just patriots making /ptg/ and /sg/ literally 24/7 for two years now

i got banned from the space subreddit for asking questions about the moon landing

Attached: image-of-Apollo-11-and-van-allen-belts.gif (1000x731, 276K)

>Reddit is a Propaganda Machine
You could have stopped there. Any discussion that is based on a popularity system will silence almost half of all discussion. It's not like Jow Forums is perfect, but you can say what you want and it get's an equal platform to the good stuff.
Pic related.

Attached: n_wattDjOYm3Ur6iHr1H-NbBG93Oh-c-Jkqg7ZepFu0.jpg (640x876, 99K)

It's a reasonable question. I don't know why more people don't ask this. What events led up to WWII? What were the conditions at the time? Why did the Germans all of the sudden decide to hate Jews?

somehow, i have never been told why it was specifically the jews he picked, and not the poles, or someone else
either they will stop taking to you, or say it was because he just picked on randomly

Maybe a woman is running it. "delete I don't want to see that"

>Why did Hitler and the Nazi Regime target Jewish people specifically?

The Nazi Regime was secretly in favour of establishing Israel as a Jewish state.
Scaring jews with tales of a holocaust was the only way of getting them to leave their comfortable homes and lives and move to Israel, a hot, dusty land in those days, overrun with towel jockeys.

"Jealousy because they were successful". Haven't you heard? And of course Hitler was sad because he didn't get to enter art school.

Discuss it at r-YouCanSayNigger. Free speech exists on Plebbit.

Thats not a nord fucktard that is an american.

You should read the subreddit rules first.

If the moderator banned you and you think you didn't break any rules then i'm pretty sure you can contact Reddit about it with some inquiry.

I don't believe for a second you got banned purely for asking a curious question - more taboo questions are posted on Reddit.

>complaining about fucking (((reddit)))
>clickbaiting
kys OP