Why don't aussies, leafs and burgers feel european?

Why don't aussies, leafs and burgers feel european?

Attached: 16174734_1862910060.jpg (640x427, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgvtKk83wsQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Randolph_Churchill).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indentured_servitude#North_America
youtube.com/watch?v=l1jCgr7USKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We were outcast by Europeans... why should we feel European?

Tell me a single place in Europe that has people and demographic who look like this.

Attached: whiteout tasmania.jpg (1023x576, 107K)

Bcc we're surrounded by chinks and Pakis

wtf

Because we fled Europe because of your faggotry and your take on (((christianity))) which was and still is devouring bloodlines for the cube.

Every single european nation has better demographics than abostralia are you serious?

Because we're not

You immigrated for a better future fren, and you forgot your roots

>nice elegant european moto. terrible choice of colors and design by aussies

I dont feel european either. I feel dutch.

At least we're not nigger loving cuckolds like you but i agree on cuckstianity and your nation is more cuckstian basically than mine anyway

as a continent, yes. but as a continent europe is a shithole.

if we do things state by state we see unequivocally that every state is better than their european equivalents.

compare this to say, oslo, or madrid. NO BLACKS

Attached: torture island.jpg (4000x2670, 3.56M)

Europeans are self righteous pompous douche bags. They think they are so great when in reality they have nothing and their countries have been pure unadulterated shit for over 100 years. Being a European is a shame worse than being a nigger. They do have great history but nothing to show for currently and the rapid decline of their countries and their refusal to do anything makes it abundantly clear that you will never see anything great come out of Europe again as it becomes an extension of Africa.

for those outside australia, these cops are all genetically related.
> welcome to tasmania, incest capital of australia
consider suicide, pedocop.

Youre retarded. Is oslo and madrid a state? If we go by the whole continent compared to abostralia we have white demographics if we go by indivitual country we still have white demographics. Does it make you feel good to live with your head in the sand cuck?

but you guys are nigger loving cuckolds. Millions of shitskins flooding into your countries, antifa rioting in your streets and you pussies do nothing. Not even an attempt to stop what is happening. At this rate you guys are going to be niggerfied long before us.

>Why don't aussies, leafs and burgers feel european?
because we're not pathetic fucking C-U-C-K-S

>but only billions of asian

And that's a good thing?

Nope you guys are nigger loving cuckolds thats why millions of niggers are flooding into your country and you absolutely love worshipping your niggers in sports and movies and music. That is why in your cuckold nation racism is the most taboo out of any nation on earth and that is why you will never be a white nation. I will laugh when you weak cucks get blacked out of existance desu senpai

>immigrated
Aussies were sent away forcibly. Americans (and leafs, I believe) took refuge from persecution.

This.

Most Australians feel very European AND Australian. They are not mutually exclusive. We understand this is a Euro colony with complete roots in Europe. My family only came here within the past 100 years and fathers parents from Hungary. Most of my friends are either second or third gen Italian, British, or German/dutch.

I think this idea of not 'feeling' European is an North American thing. A huge percentage of Australians have family that emigrated here within 100 to 150 years ago. We are a very new country. While Namericans have been there for 200+ in some cases

Attached: lotr.jpg (590x350, 69K)

Attached: 1524865111115.gif (275x207, 820K)

>Aussies were sent away forcibly.
Some
>Americans (and leafs, I believe) took refuge from persecution.
How can one be this ignorant.
Europeans emigrated continuously in US during these 200 years of history

>European
>says we're cucked
I don't even know how to respond to this

My ancestors were forced into the United States. It was either that or death.

By asking your wives bull if youre allowed to respond to me cuckboi

They came from africa on slave ships muttcuck

>When your ancestros were so prudish and religiosly cucked that even Europeans dont want you

No wonder America is such a PC shit hole. Go fuck yourselfs

>Atheists
>Vanity culture
>shit white birthrate
>Can't even elect a civnat
>Y-you're cucked!!!!1!1

Please think before you post

This level of projecting is off the charts

Attached: 1501461579649.jpg (1180x842, 105K)

I come from German ancestry. Most of the people I know have some German in them. So in a way I feel sorry for Germans but not sorry. The good Germans fled to the US cos they saw this shit coming from a mile away. I kinda feel bad a little bit for Germans though. They look like us but soon will turn into arab mutts. SAD.

Attached: 13b.png (1080x1080, 1.37M)

>Religion
>Slavery
No, they led a rebellion against their king, atleast one family of them, anyways.

Because they hate us.

THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR.... I hope you have your boomerangs ready. TANKS IN 30 mins!

I wonder it has something to do with any time one of us talks about heritage, you yuros call us mutts and whatnot. It's pretty clear yuros don't want to be associated with us, and I'm more than happy to oblige.

I do find it rather odd that yuros only seem to care about "brethren" only once they're on the verge of extinction, a la South Africa.

kek why did this christcuck start talking about his jewish sandnigger religion all of a sudden? How triggered are you right now muttcuck?

We arent Europeans. We are Americans Canadians and Australians.

They probably did some bad things. Are you european or some of ''minority''?

>2000 years of tradition
>OMG cucks!

Jeez, there is no hope, is there?

Genuinely interested. What even was this?

Yanks wouldnt last a second in the Australian desert. We have abo's for outbakc survival

I've lived in Australia, the US, India and Indonesia, and traveled to dozens of other countries.
Aussies and Americans do feel European, there's always the easy connection, and you'll only notice it when it's not there in non-western countries.
Try going out more Luigi

Because theyre not European.

Attached: haring-happen.jpg (917x601, 134K)

Shouldnt you be licking some nigger feet weak americuckoldstian?

1. European countries won't recognize us as citizens. We can't repatriate even if we wanted to, which we don't, because you have allowed 3rd world savages to destroy our ancestral home lands. Good job.

That's it.

>he excludes capital cities from demographics

youtube.com/watch?v=MgvtKk83wsQ

Maybe it's their Anglo culture, which promotes separatism and competition.

australia is famous for its large insect population

You can include all nigger infested capital cities and include yours too an compare your non white demographics to all of europe or my country if you want. Bost results im waiting

Dude you're the one who held slaves in your own country, thats like retarded on a whole new lvl.

Implying we don't have big deserts and indians as well.

Imblying it's not Winter and cold as fuck in Australia right now.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 10.58.36 AM.png (590x309, 162K)

European, white, whatever you want to call who hails from the European continent. My ancestors committed treason, espionage for foreign powers, some were liberals and others were catholic nationalists in protestant countries, another helped in a rival monarch in a civil war. Honestly my family has built a new life here and I do not want to go back to those nations who my ancestors tried to change so much and failed. I'm an American now and I do not really want to talk about where I hail from on the European continent, although it is the usual nations. They came between the 1630s-1920s.

You're not, though. The aggression comes from you first. White Americans are a-okay by me, it's the bean niggers I don't like. We may go head-to-head on here from time to time but I have an immutable fondness of all British Isles diaspora across the world of which the USA contains a large proportion of.

Canada has a large population of Germans, Russians, French, Ukrainians and Irish. There’s tons of European culture to find here that hasn’t been destroyed by Pierre Trudeau

The Rebellions of 1849, Prussia to be specific. Got them exiled.

Shouldn't you be trying to destroy your nation's traditions and culture even furthermore?

Wow, getting screeched in sure has changed

Now you can be an american with your based black and jewish friends in a multi racial paradise. Based civic nationalism

>Shouldn't you be trying to destroy your nation's traditions and culture even furthermore?

No im not a christcuck who hate europeans and wants to destroy their traditions and religions and replace it with a jewish sandnigger one

Said the one who brought freedomz to those 3rd worlders. Thank's

I don’t “feel” european in the sense that I’m an American through and through. My family on both sides has been here for hundreds of years, so claiming I’m german or french or whatever is pretty larpy. I have friends that have german grandparents, for instance he calls his grama and grandpa oma and oppa. So maybe he feels more euopean, idk. But that doesn’t mean I don’t feel a connection to Europe, in that we are still brothers and share things in common. But our architecture and way of life are pretty different, and so I’m cognicient of that cultural difference. I still value Europe and Europeans and don’t want to see you be anything but european

>Europeans are self righteous pompous douche bags.

Yanks typically say this type of generalized horse shit and it could only possibly go from a place of extreme low information as pertains to Europe and European people, or envy. There's no other source from where you could draw this. You're aware that the USA is ground zero for SJW horse shit and self-righteous self-flagellating anti-white politics, right? You're the ones getting involved in European governments to fund "multiculturalism" and you're the ones who occupied Germany to "denazify" them in the 1940s. I swear the Americans that say shit like this are either retarded wetbacks or retarded rednecks who've never left their home state, unless it's to go back to your home country to visit your abuelita.

I really can’t tell the difference...

Attached: 2B8C21EB-FD9D-4FAF-8F5D-F19E2B9EB8BC.jpg (750x583, 82K)

>LALALALA IM NOT LISSENING LALALA MURRICA IS EBIN WHITE ETHNO STATE AND BASED

t.Murrimutt

>Now you can be an american with your based black and jewish friends in a multi racial paradise. Based civic nationalism
Atleast we're trying to make them like us, eurocucks aren't even doing that. Europe will literally have the Arabic language as their national language in a century, honestly disappointed.

>No im not a christcuck who hate europeans and wants to destroy their traditions and religions and replace it with a jewish sandnigger one
Eurocucks cease to amaze me. You think the Jews like Christ? So that is why they must be shilling so hard for atheism, huh.

Because aussies are australians, leafs are faggots, burgers are americans and not europeans...

Did that sound logic?

>for those outside australia, these cops are all genetically related.

I was wondering why most of them look like siblings...

Because:

1. Aussies were sent to upside down land as punishment for being petty (typically non-violent) criminals. They're basically just a bunch of friendly chavs.

2. Americans & Canadians are descended from immigrants who willingly abandoned Europe, religious fanatics, convicts (most of the convicts being sent to the southern states) and add in a dash of Injun blood too.

It also goes without saying that America is the #1 country that facilitates Jewish behavior. Who bombed Serbia in the 90s? Who bombed NS Germany? Hell, Churchills mother was an American with injun blood (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Randolph_Churchill). White America has no culture other than 'muh freedom' and 'muh jesus.' That's it. There is nothing else besides that in this country.

>I do find it rather odd that yuros only seem to care about "brethren" only once they're on the verge of extinction, a la South Africa.

I find it fascinating that Americas are obsessed with Afrikanners (who are almost universally mixed with a dash of funny blood, who are a tiny population, and who have no culture other than 'muh guns & muh jesus') while simultaneously ignoring Europe's fate. Many White Americans seem to want Europe to fall because that is the only way America's status as the 'center of Western culture' could ever be validated.

>My ancestors committed treason, espionage for foreign powers

Topkek. You shouldn't play the victim card fren

The courts did used to send people to America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indentured_servitude#North_America

>Atleast we're trying to make them like us
wow thats based how you lick nigger ass. wow based. cuckoldry is an american fetish based

>You think the Jews like Christ?
You think jews like pagans? The original european traditions? Not some jewish sand nigger traditions mixed into a literal mutt cuckstianity with some pagan elements. Of course a rootless mutt loves a mutt religion

At the end of the day it DOESN'T matter at all. Every single Middle Easterner, African, Indian, East Asian, and South American is going to see someone of clear European genetic ethnicity and lump you into that group. No exceptions. To no people on Earth does the difference between European colonists and European mainlanders resonate. At the end of the day your still a Caucasian pig that has oppressed every Poc on Earth

Attached: vgbhnj.jpg (634x436, 90K)

I'm not, I never said I wanted to leave America, it is my home and I feel American. I have ancestors who fought in every major war this country had, but it ain't my fault if my ancestors decided to shill for the Irish.

>wow thats based how you lick nigger ass. wow based. cuckoldry is an american fetish based
>le no argument

>You think jews like pagans? The original european traditions? Not some jewish sand nigger traditions mixed into a literal mutt cuckstianity with some pagan elements. Of course a rootless mutt loves a mutt religion
Well, they're trying to destroy both, modern paganism isn't anything even remotely to what our ancestors worshipped.

Attached: 1532602043005.jpg (700x700, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=l1jCgr7USKA

No, Australians feel vaugely British.

The old adage is in GB you feel Scottish, in Europe you feel British and in the rest of the world you feel European.

Are you fucking retarded. Overall 165,000 convicts were sent to Aust. in 70 odd years. in the 1850s alone 700,000 new (non convict) migrants turned up and another 6.5 million turned up post 1945. So whereas in the early years a substantial percentage were convicts, these were rapidly drowned out by the millions who started arriving later.

How do you think we got your paisanos ? some fled the draft and ww1 enlistment there and some were sicilian fleeing the police

No asylum spic

It goes Canada US NZ AU and in old days south africa in order as far as similarity to UK culturally in the english speaking homelands

>call peoplemussy
>56%
>lmfao
>why dont you identify with europeans
>allahu akbar
>bin your balls buddy.
>done be a alt right. Bin your birth right

European=White. Mutts are not white so they don't self identify as white

>It also goes without saying that America is the #1 country that facilitates Jewish behavior.

I can't really argue with that, it's not really the American people's fault it was more their system, it was so libertarian, so open to being subverted - In a way we were created to be the perfect host nation.

>White America has no culture other than 'muh freedom' and 'muh jesus.' That's it. There is nothing else besides that in this country.

We had a bit more culture than "muh freedom" "muh guns" but it's been purposely (((subverted and dumbed down))) over the past few generations to make the masses easy to manipulate

Attached: americaintensifies.gif (600x300, 263K)

This is the most atrocious post yet

You eurocuck countries are nothing but muslim lebensraum, finngoloid.

Are you serious? These morons HAD an ethnostate and they fucked it up. They had an entire fucking continent. Why in the fuck would we want to have anything to do with them?

Que es esto? Otra vez por favor

I can't speak for the leafs or the Aussies, but I would guess that their answer is similar: history and culture.

In the US 100 years is a long time. Our national heroes are all recent and distinct from our European roots. Our national myth is built around expansion, rugged individualism, and a rejection of royalty. Our history, at least as far as our national identity is concerned, begins with leaving Europe.

I also think a lot of Europeans don't really get the American myth. Its softened in the last decade or two thanks to political correctness, but we're still essentially a nation of rebels. Our "founding fathers" were terrorists and slave owners who rebelled against their lawful ruler then turned around and conquered basically every indigenous people they encountered until they hit an ocean. Our national story is built around blood soaked hard men with guns. Every elementary school kid knows the painting of Washington crossing the Delaware to launch a sneak attack on the British on Christmas Eve. Teddy Roosevelt is held up as a national hero because he basically spit in the face of disability and became the kind of person who charges headlong into gunner nests while he has Yellow Fever for the sheer glory of fucking up some Spaniards. The men who stood their ground at the Alamo are legends even though they seem to be on the wrong side. We turned Davey Crocket and Daniel Boone into cartoon characters. The chaos of westward expansion is framed as quintessential America. There are still huge chunks of the country who look at Frank and Jesse James as symbols of what America is at it's best.

We're not European. We branched off and have an experience radically different from most in Western Europe. The waves of immigration the US has experienced mean that no individual identity ever takes us back over the Atlantic to Europe, instead its just the American Identity that everyone ties into.

>dont be pro white, bin your birth right.

>dont be a knob, embrace the mob.

We don't live in Europe, dumbass. We have pride in our heritage, but that's more of a cultural thing than an identity thing.

typical muttpost. how does it feel to have no culture at all except for cheeseburgers and giving Jews power over the world?

You mutts are quite funny with your excuses for being an ex euro outcast peasant/criminal trash
Haha muuh da best came to da usa

Attached: 1519765073256.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

Youre not even a fucking german.

>What I don't know doesn't exist

That's true... i am a prussian

Attached: 1520307856935jpg.0.jpg (943x960, 107K)

Maybe some bugers get angy about muttposts but they are addressed to retarded anons who keep being retards

Americans,aussies and Canadians literally have no culture or real history.They gave up being European when their families left Europe.

Just because your culture is older doesn't mean ours doesn't exist. How many American movies have you seen, asshole? How many German ones?

Because in my country if you break Into my house and try to kill me and my family, I can shoot you and I will be rewarded

In Europe I will be condemned, prosecuted, and attacked for defending myself as well as my family

>We have culture havent you seen our jewish directed latest movies?

>hur dur Americans have no culture

While our culture might be subverted and reduced down to consumerism, etc. you know it wasn't always like that.

Do? Electricity Airplanes
Microwaves Lasers
GPS Chemotherapy
Radio Mobile phones
computers Email
Video games
The internet Assembly lines
Modern manufacturing processes

count as "culture"?

Attached: merica.jpg (550x380, 58K)

Just because they're Jews doesn't mean they don't make things that are fun or interesting to watch. It's the world we live in.