BREAKING: Judge orders Roundup remove from the market over cancer concerns

Monsanto BTFO.
twitter.com/fox12oregon/status/1027606307115753472

Attached: roundup.jpg (1100x622, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/business/court-orders-ban-harmful-pesticide-says-epa-violated-law/vRysGt68UeWsobmRfOB9hM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>plant GMOs
>use more aggressive pesti and herbicides like round up
>create more resistant and aggressive pests and weeds that are immune to conventional pesti and herbicides
>conventional crops are pushed out of business since they cant be defendet from pests and weeds as the stuff required is too aggressive and kills the plant itself
>buy Totally Not Cancercausing FishTomato™ seeds to replace your crops as those are the only one able to withstand the poisons for the new Herbs and Weeds
>Monsato can cash in as much as they want for the seeds as they have the patent for them and no other crops can be farmed anymore due to resistent pests and weeds

Attached: im fine.jpg (656x480, 159K)

What's up with all these red-X faggots on twitter? Is that a "yellow star" for goyim?

Attached: 1533843341135.jpg (350x120, 2K)

however the tweet doesnt specify which pesticide, how do you know its round up?

>>conventional crops are pushed out of business since they cant be defendet from pests and weeds as the stuff required is too aggressive and kills the plant itself
Implying it wasn't the goal?

FUCKING DRUMPF! WE HAVE A RIGHT TO GET CANCER!

I work in the ag industry pesticides get pulled from the shelf every week NONE OF THIS SHIT IS GOOD NOT EVEN THE ORGANICS

>"yellow star" for goyim?
a goy is a non-jew.

Dow chemical 1965

>a goy is a non-jew.
wow really? Do you understand why I've used quotation marks, retard?

Monsanto you are hereby charged with crimes against all humanity
I have entered your plea as “Guilty”
the entire board and leadership is to present not later than 8am for transport to Guantanamo

That judge can go to hell. You don't mess with a Christian man and his business.

Attached: pro-small-government.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Meanwhile Canada is growing everything inside, vertically, without needing pesticides since bugs can't get in.

It means shadowbanned

HOLY FUCKING BASED

WHICH JUDGE IS THIS?

GOD BLESS YOU SIR

Attached: 3455433451.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

>It means shadowbanned
If they were really shadowbanned, that would mean I wouldn't see them.
Since I do see them, means they're NOT shadowbanned.

Attached: 1532994247475.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Also I'm pretty sure they can take over land if their crop seeds are blown onto it.

they do , in france farmer have been sued before for using monsanto seed / breed without them or their license or something without even knowing it ... polenisation and this kind of shit.

Amerijews are truely the worse.

Dude, you're mistaken. The patent of Roundup is expiring, so Monsanto lobbied for it to be banned so nobody can sell it!

En fwance we have ze best bred mo-ho-ho

I knew it.

Its chlorpyrifos

OP is a faggot

source?

Fukking look at google news. The exact same article was just posted on 50 news outlets. How lazy are you?

not as lazy as the one that has the news but is too lazy to ctrl+c ctrl+v

I didn't know it was an issue in France too. Here a farmer not to far from me lost a farm to them.

It's called the Free Market, you red commie bastard!

Attached: 1525144591393.jpg (735x618, 139K)

Attached: 1515676382688.png (1060x1712, 1.91M)

>tfw you realize jews are trying to destroy everything God created and replace it with their own abominations so they can play god

Attached: 1508872485147.jpg (670x701, 139K)

ajc.com/business/court-orders-ban-harmful-pesticide-says-epa-violated-law/vRysGt68UeWsobmRfOB9hM/
>The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to remove chlorpyrifos from sale in the United States within 60 days.
Its not Glyphosate which is what most people refer to as "Roundup" and is the most common weedkiller, btw the patent on which expired and now the most common producers/sources are not even monsanto but Chinese companies which sell bulk concentrate for as cheap as $35/3gal (which you can buy at home depot even) while roundup brand name product used to be $40/1gal

Makes billions spreading cancer on food crops for 50 years. “My bad!” Walks away.

The absolute state of Burgers.

>implying its different anywhere aside from 1933-45 germany

Monsanto is one of the biggest corporate news and their skullduggery knows no bounds. They manage to piss off the entire globe.

*Jews

this is wise, jews are self-worshipping and they seek apotheosis through corrupting the minds of the goyim. They are neither a holy people nor chosen by the Lord God. Keep faith, my friend: all of this was foretold in our scripture thousands of years ago. God Bless you

so they're going to round up all the unsold stock huh

muh evil gmos XD