Ill be voting for Justin

we have a leader that will stand up to trump and the saudi cunts , nothing can stop him admit it do you really want Queer or Jagmeet running the country ?

Attached: 1533763443268.jpg (620x349, 138K)

God I hope he wins. Your standard of living is being decimated by this faggot.

As the saying goes, “when there’s blood in the streets, it’s time to buy”

I’ll be inheriting millions of dollars in my lifetime. Buying a whole candadian city block for cheap and exploiting you snow niggers is my life dream

>Voting for a zionist because all the other choices are zionists as well
C'mon, let's not become jewmerica.

Attached: 1532212562003.png (401x366, 15K)

>thinks Justin isn't going to win

hahahahahahaha I'm going to make memes just to help him

Attached: 1528646912301.png (276x256, 28K)

Trump is such a human rights activist with Mexican children until he goes to Saudi Arabia and ignores everything inhumane for the gibs

Literal nigger tier, bad trade deal and sad.

>do you really want Queer running the country?
no, i don't want trudeau running the country

Attached: begone, bait .jpg (653x703, 168K)

He might be a faggoty left onions boy but he fights like a nigger. Gotta say even though I like trump his tariffs were Jew tier and he pushed in America’s shit with brilliant maximizing retaliation not even waiting for Europe or China (who both mirrored our strategy) and WHO THE FUCK IS A GOD DAMN SANDNIGGER TO TELL US HOW TO ACT. KEEP YOUR FUCKING MONEY AND DONT LET YOUR DIRTY WIZARD CAPE GET CAUGHT IN THE DOOR ON YOUR WAY OUT.
Also he still hasn’t officially visited the Jew hive
He is clearly the shiniest of three turds

Attached: FD0834D5-ED0C-404D-B747-9894868C75EB.png (782x933, 193K)

*S O Y boy
Jews are word filtering not cool kikes

I want to run the country, ill be the best thing to ever happen to Canada

Attached: E46F9EE4-85E7-428F-A299-EF879727B9C8.png (531x720, 467K)

>anime picture
>probable from ontario

IN ALL THY SONS COMMMAND.

Alberta

Attached: 1028F1BE-5412-49AC-8160-52BFD6E7208F.jpg (500x500, 129K)

word filtering is a time-honored tradition here, leaf
>he doesn't remember when "peanut butter" wordfiltered to "niggers" or "moot" filtered to "luggage lad"

You couldn't exploit shit you noodle armed pansy.

round these parts we don't OBLIGE your kind.

You guys wanna meet by the big tree near Edmonton?

Attached: E883874C-4CCA-4337-A9B1-4199A2459B42.jpg (252x473, 24K)

Allbutthurtahh

Edmonton here, you don't wanna come here.

I hope Trudeau wins because I can't wait to see all your delicious snow melt from the massive outpouring of salt.

$40 milk when?!

Considering voting for him for accellerationism. Gotta burn the country down before it can heal. Haven't decided.

Attached: Trudeau_Christmas_Card.jpg (600x449, 71K)

Sage

I really hope Trudeau gets elected, I want to see Canada become a 3rd world country in my lifetime.

But if he wins he loses.

Yep I am voting for him too. He trolled the sandniggers so hard they played themselves. That is based.

As a Calgarian I’m fully aware of Edmonton. How do you deal with the nigger problem?

Yeah, no... Because he's still a bumbling fucking idiot.

It's all great to ' stand-up', but hopefully you are doing it for a cause that warrants the trouble. This asshat is sticking his neck out for the most retarded reasons. We don't need it. Personally, I'd rather he sit the fuck down.

I can't even look at his vapid smiley face without feeling intense aggravation. The man is bad for my heart.

Am*ricans HATE him!

Attached: Trudeau and his side-chick.jpg (480x300, 41K)

YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR LIVELY HOOD ARE AT STAKE DO NOT VOTE FOR THIS FAGGOT. STAND UP FOR YOUR PEOPLE.

Other option is literally a Jewish neo con.

Attached: 36274050_1715142611886597_8355121797850464256_n.jpg (960x831, 74K)

BRAVE CANADA WILL BTFO ANYONE WHO TRIES TO STOP DIVERSITY!@

Attached: BraveCanadastandsuptoUSlies.jpg (1111x2727, 402K)

eastern faggots detected

Attached: ULTIMATECHAD.jpg (634x749, 64K)

Not same user but I've beat the shit out of 3 niggers in the last year and they've all been charged while I've been let off completely free. Have two on my dashcam too, if you're really interested im sure I could send it to you.
unfortunately for you though, it's just as bad in calgary as here, as I've lived in both. They're really jsut the same cities, at least from what I can tell you as of now, Edmontonians (or the ones I've talked to) seem to be more conservative than ever.

Why not just live off the inheritance you fucking retard?

>why set up perpetual wealth for you and your decendants? why not waste it away?

FFS you are the retard not him...

rake us already

Attached: CANADAYESSSSS.jpg (644x666, 69K)

hes probably some 2nd or 3rd gen beaner who thinks hes wealthy and fantasies about how many white servants he can have.

>be from east coast
>wake up
>go outside
>get shot at by nigger, that was a close one
>get shot at by mudslime, close but no cigar
>get hit by truck on way to bus stop covered in 40 niggers and other despondent muzzie trash

must be nice there

By stand up do you means suck his dick and let Trump fuck his wife?

faggot