CAUGHT ON TAPE: Elderly Sikh Viciously Beaten By Black Teen

It happened in Manteca, CA. The black kid's father is the Chief of Police in Union City,CA.

twitter.com/SikhProf/status/1026866812464627713

Attached: 5ROaqaT_.jpg (600x314, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SikhProf/status/1026866812464627713
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

State of Hate

>The black kid's father is the Chief of Police in Union City,CA.

Attached: 1515710374576.png (699x699, 639K)

Well yeah, that's what assault niggers do. They assault. Canada banned assault rifles, but not assault niggers. Really makes you think.

Soooooooooooo progressive.... oh wait

Now they fucked up. Sikhs carry swords and sometimes guns. Are niggers really up for a fucking race war with Sikhs? Men who trained since childhood with swords and carry more guns then they do?

I bet that little nig has a valid CCW permit too.

can we call it a hate crime since it was against a sikh?

Black violence I can agree with.

FUCK PAJEETS. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bro tier my ass lol.

Attached: 1517833150504.jpg (518x566, 53K)

it might not look like it, but that old sikh man won
diversity is our strength

Nig gunna walk.

Attached: 23536356.png (1363x1164, 1.71M)

I don't give a fuck, at least niggers speak English. Fuck shitskins and all you non-white faggots who are mad about this. I would have fuckin' beat on him too, bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (484x360, 116K)

>twitter.com/SikhProf/status/1026866812464627713

MANTECA CALIFORNIA. No where near union city.

Also, Sikh Pajeets are taking over the central valley. It's fucking disgusting.

t. proud native whitey that has been here for 30+ years.

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (387x863, 552K)

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (403x779, 354K)

Yawn, nigs gonna nig.

Anything new and exciting happening? So sick of the same boring hate hours. For fucks sake zog, step up your hate hour content generation, this shit is stale and my hate for blacks is numb and dwindling, I feel more compassion for them as I would a lion who escapes from a zoo. Need something else to direct my hate at or its going to be directed at you.

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (429x575, 413K)

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (393x857, 485K)

Fuck that, we rather have shitskin who can't speak the language but follow the host nation's law than have niggers who can barely speak English.

>Tyrone McAllister

Attached: 52C06131-20F9-40B4-8105-F9E47A70355F.png (750x711, 87K)

Makes me think that truck belonging to a sikh man was vandalized by a nigger to.

Amen brother, one goes to jail and the other hopefully has brain damage.

Sikhs/Hindus/Muslims shitskins do not belong in California, along with niggers

Attached: 1532804412805.jpg (774x1024, 135K)

Sounds to me like this kid is being set up to try and get to his father.

remove niggers, replace with Indians

t. not an indian

>Monkey violently chimpsout on roach

Attached: FF38B117-C684-41F9-8156-6FFE8FDBD9AF.jpg (746x500, 114K)

BASED

>remove niggers, replace with Indians

kys curry dick sucking shitskin faggot

lol please. Obviously the Sikh didnt win this one. But please, use your weapons next time. Looks like Sikhs know how to lose their turban and lay on the ground like their women. Pajeets just went +1 above your beloved Sikhs.

THIS

IS

TRUMPS

AMERICA

Ghetto thug culture is a black hole of civilization that drags everyone around down. No matter how well you try to raise a child if they get caught in it they suffer, as will you. They will most likely be caught in it because (((someone))) has spent the past 30+ years promoting it every chance they get.

Attached: black police chief on son.png (469x708, 399K)

Meme this

Spot on

Someone give him the # to clantons lawyer.

Shut up gook,
the pajeet had it coming. They fucking scam everyone in the states and are rude as fuck as they try to politically and genetically try to take over the central valley california.

The nigger is going to prison and the pajeet has brain damage.

win, win.

Attached: 1531027631155.gif (268x200, 903K)

Jeez, look at those cutting scars. Looks like the arms of a teenage girl in a mental hospital.

Lads.
I do think the best way forward is just to play minority groups against each other.

The face of America and its beautiful.

>85% of all divorces are initiated by the woman
>niggers are looking like apes
>no wonder that wmbf marriages are the stablest one
queenz deeply down their minds know that their race is inferior and she will never get a white guy again and needs to get fucked by a monkey that will likely beat her up and leave

Didn't take much encouragement.

The Negro is by nature a violent, savage animal.

Attached: hNco1aX_d(2).jpg (640x409, 28K)

around blacks never relax

> King Tyrone

you can’t make this shit up

Every races should unite against niggers.

The thing that pissed me off about that video.
After walking away, the nigger comes back to kick him when hes down and spit on him.
Totally unnecessary. How do leftists think bringing this filth onto our land is good?

>King Tyrone
pottery

Attached: 1503062523848.jpg (560x544, 27K)

>The black kid's father is the Chief of Police in Union City,CA.
kek. Kids of cops are pretty often junkies and criminals.

Attached: 1500571088841.gif (500x278, 1021K)

sauce?

he a good boi he dindu nuffin

>King Tyrone
literally we wuz Kangs n’ Sheit.

...besides the video in OPs link?

Which is worse?

Attached: 847169841228430465.jpg (600x817, 46K)

Daily reminder that niggers are subhuman.

tch tch,
this kid is obviously a white supremacist trained by his white supremacist police chief father in a white supremacist police force, attacking old Pajeet like that, too bad.
pajeet should never walk alone in that neighborhood

This is California not Canada you dumb fucking burger, also assault rifles aren’t banned in Canada neither are hand guns, you just need to pass the RPAL course which takes 8 hours. You can also take your gun with you anywhere at any time for any reason.

>King Tyrone
we wuz kangs

Niggers won’t raise their sons. Their sons are going to be assault niggers. It’s the age old story of niggers having kids then ditching them

nope, this is on you, shitstain, you made this since LBJ. Blacks were doing just fine on all parameters, improving every decade on every metric, until Democrats decided to enslave them again, so fuck off and let the adults talk.

Manteca is like right next to Union City and Fremont. Both are in the bay area.

I hope proud Sikhs will cut that filthy nigger scum in pieces with their kirpans.

That was a good response, nigger or not. He passed the buck a bit but at least he didnt went the Dindu Nuttin route.

his turban saved him. It's all good. Praise Allah

Attached: Untitled.png (1031x944, 858K)

It's in the central valley asshole.
I lived in both.

Top kek

#black people

>welcome to trumps america

Every fucking video no matter the context haha

Attached: IMG_2982.png (152x254, 29K)

>Sihk's are FUCKING BASED

Diversity is a Strength?

Sikhs, even among the first generation, speak adequate enough English as I believe it’s still considered an official language for them. Still better than some creole ebonics “English” 8 generations later Tyrone.

Elderly Sikhs are nothing before the power of our melanin content.

Oooga boooga, my father tribe leader, I can beat you, raghead tribe.

Sikhs don’t believe in Allah. You’re thinking of Muslims. Sikhs hate Muslims.

Depends on whether their parents let them get away with it. I knew one who never got in trouble until a state trooper busted him for DUI. Meanwhile, I knew another who drove his own son down to jail for not paying a stop sign ticket.

You're wrong on the last part, but thanks for trying.

God damn it that pisses me off.
That old dude reminds me of my neighbor's father who would sit on the porch when he visited from India.

I'm no "Based Sikhs" cuck, but seeing harmless old dudes simply enjoying a quiet walk get mauled by animals pisses me off.

>literally Tyrone

Why didn't the Sikh have his sword?

>doesn't know Stoya
weak b8

oh, no, that's a modern thing we say here in Europe, after Merkel, may Allah bless her, opened our eyes

Thats King Tyrone actually.
This world is just a really long episode of The Twilight Zone.

They don't usually use the kirpan for violence, it's a symbol representing sharpness of mind/spirit

Fucking hell.

it's well within commuting range. 1h5min

Don't tell my dobrogean brother what to say.

Thats the joke, you fucking curry shitting twat.

People like you need to be hung for squatting in other people's country's. Sikhs are just as shitty as any other barbaric religion in india and the middle east. you fucking curry nigger.

We have Sikhs in my town but it's almost entirely white and everyone seems to like them. No idea why someone would beat them up.

It's not the 19th century anymore, all that shit is ceremonial now.

>niggers of the universe
I BE HAVIN DA POWAH!

Thats hardly, "next to each other" Fremont and Union city are next to each other.

I should add to this as irritating and grating, the accent is, that doesn’t equate no not being able to speak the language. I’ve never met a Western born Sikh, or any race really, who cannot speak English after a generation or has butchered the language in such a way as that ghetto speak.

>t. curry nigger

>get mad because another user showed you how fucking dumb you are

Are you a nigger?

lol calm down Jamal before a cop has to put you down

affirmative action strikes again.

No you wouldn’t. Faggot.

Thank you, my dear brother. Mashallah!

Sikhs are usually very cool and vote republican. Don't confuse them with muzzies.

Treyvon was just on his way to buy skittles and some arizona ice tea.

watching the video the old man said something to those boys most likely calling them niggers, they didn't attack him that bad

also, thank you come again!

>any other barbaric religion in india and the middle east.
Why bring the Middle East into this? That’s only gave us the Abrahamic trio. (Christianity/Judaism/Islam.)

>responding the same person in two different posts.

>Calls others retards.

>Defends curry niggers, because he knows they don't belong in the States.

Go back to india you cow fucker.

Fuck up haji or I'll have you fuckin' deported back to Somalia by fuckin' sundown, faggot. Have all those fuckin' teeth knocked out and shoved up that ass too, bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (667x667, 239K)