Oh say *cough* can you see *spits blood* by the dawn's early *dies of lung cancer*

>Oh say *cough* can you see *spits blood* by the dawn's early *dies of lung cancer*

America really is Chinese worker-drone tier.

Attached: IMG_20180809_183343.jpg (720x634, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/epa-asbestos#page-4
asbestos.com/news/2018/06/05/epa-asbestos-review-snur-scott-pruitt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We should be exporting asbestos to Muslim strong holds like the middle East and Europe.

>I hate freedom so much, people shouldn't be allowed to do anything that the government decides could be dangerous to their health!

How many ovbvious lies are they allowed to print.

>meanwhile in the UK

Attached: 1527723187714.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

Chinese government banned a type of asbestos that is linked to the cancer. Although many other forms of it are legal.

I use concentrated lye every day that would seriously fuck me up if I got any on me. I have to wear safety equipment to use it, like every other dangerous substance allowed in the manufacturing process. If precautions are taken, there's no reason it shouldn't be used.

>In 2016, Congress updated the Toxic Substances Control Act in an attempt to strengthen it, and asbestos was put back on EPA's roster as one of the first ten chemicals for review.
Who was president in 2016....
popsci.com/epa-asbestos#page-4

Yeah, don't worry about the construction workers and firefighters of the future, we'll be "careful". Fucking idiot.

YUMMY YUMMY ASBESTOS THANK YOU DADDY TRUMP

Lol, like Obama even cared about your working classes really either. Enjoy your two days of holiday this year mate.

Found the person with an IQ below the negro mean.

>there is only one type of asbestos and it's super duper dangerous in all applications
this is what dumb people think

Attached: 1200px-Chrysotile_1.jpg (1200x801, 170K)

They approved it for use in manufacturing processes, not construction, shit for brains.

>stand up for the national anthem libtard
>sir he died of abestos poisoning

The fact of the matter is that Asbestos was safely used for 100s of years.
Employers not knowing about of following safety protocols was the only real problem

it's for the production of chlorine which already uses asbestos and potentially stopping it's use. This is just an example of the lying Jewish press skewing halfway true information to vilify Trump in the eyes of uninformed peons.

Can confirm this is true.
This one time, several years ago, I packed up some boxes full of old stuff that belonged to my kids and moved them into the asbestos insulation-lined attic of my house, and then later I died. True story.

Is asbestos really dangerous or is that just liberal lies and fake news?

Attached: 2232323.jpg (736x414, 35K)

I have this in my attic. Due to shit regulations and the such it can cost anywhere from $18,000 to $32,000 to get it out no matter how little there is.

>thinks pleural malignancy is lung cancer

Like you faggots have ever built a thing in your lives.. Get fucked, commie.

It most likely is but what they are doing here is strengthening the regulation of its use not gutting it like these left wing jew shills are trying to claim.
asbestos.com/news/2018/06/05/epa-asbestos-review-snur-scott-pruitt/

Mirror's Edge when?

If you get it in your lungs you get mesothelioma which has a 100% mortality rate.

Attached: 1533229735461.jpg (783x960, 112K)

Attached: 1531491268620.jpg (429x469, 33K)

here we have no restriction

Well they are actually allowing asbestos manufacturing for uses that aren't already proven to be deadly. That's just a fact.

Is a 100% morality rate bad?

Attached: 34343433332.jpg (1280x1034, 218K)

Construction workers and firefighters will NEVER encounter asbestos in the manufactoring of goods.

But you are a retarded muzzie shit so what do you care?

asbestos was never outlawed idiots. fake news

>into manufacturing
>not homes
And?

Attached: 1405302225821.jpg (600x600, 55K)

This is fucked. Come on man. Let's be reasonable. Cut this shit out. The people affected are going to be average Americans living in leased apartments. Landowners don't give a shit what happens to their tenants as long as they get their rent. Giving them leeway to use poisonous shit will just ramp up their already disregard for the health of Americans. Get with it, DC. Realize that upper crust cannot care less about lower class Americans.

Trump and his family will never have to work with asbestos. Why should he care? Just be rich, fucking poorfag liberal.

fuck off kike.

Asbestos is harmless in solid form. It's not until you saw through it like a retard that it's dangerous.

>dipped in dumb, the post

timestamped pic of attic lined with asbestos, or it didn't happen

inb4 the house flooded, burned, tornado, sale, foreclosure etc

It often rests for a long time and people discover it then after some generations when the building gets moved or torn down.
this is dangerous and creates extracosts.

see:

Even if this were true, the unions wouldn't allow it. Manufacturing is totally cucked by unions

good. drumpf trying to push this shows that he is an idiot

Great Britain exceeded its annual emissions quota enumerated by the Kyoto Protocol within the first month of this year, dumb ass, shut your fuckin' virgin ass up with this gay ass shit.

Attached: image.jpg (415x470, 71K)

>oi! i'm going to protect you from yourself, whether you like it or not! I know what's best for you!
i don't care.
why should the government be involved in this?
consenting adults should be allowed to do things that would harm them, even if it doesn't make sense to you, so long as they don't fuck with me.
freedom bitch.

This. My house has asbestos siding on the upper floor and it's staying there as long as it doesn't start deteriorating since hard, fireproof clapboards are a good thing to have.
Granted if it starts to chip or fall apart I'll have to hire some hazmat types to take it down which will be a pain in the ass, but even the home inspector I hired before buying said they should be fine for another couple decades at least.

I think californias wishing they had morr asbestos now. I think we all wish california had more asbestos right now desu lol.

Asbestos isn't some magical kryptonite.
It's a material like any other.
It might be dangerous if used wrong and completely safe if used right.
Like any other material.
Noone says immigrant children will get it fed in their cereal in trump death camps brainlet

Attached: ASS BLAST.webm (368x640, 387K)

Attached: 1530989098495.gif (500x280, 695K)

why are you breathing asbesto's dust in the first place retard.

>people pay for this

Well we have building codes and standards to keep people safe, its obvious that your old lead paint houses had a nice effect on your overall education and learning capabilities

Asbestos can sit in your lungs for decades than creep up on you when you're older.

If you never had to work around it be quiet

No m8, Jew asbestos investors pushed massive cover-up campaigns.

All my wut.

Attached: 1526577918280.gif (149x181, 836K)

It's how we lost based Zevon. Played around asbestos insulation as a kid and got the mesothelioma 50 years later. There are definitely safe uses for the asbestos but spray insulation is not one of them.

Attached: warrenzevon.jpg (342x342, 113K)

it still has its uses, gets mined to this day in canada afaik.

you may be entitled to financial compensation

Airborne asbestos particles are what give you mesothelioma. Asbestos breaks off in microscopic sharp splinters that get lodged in the bronchi and can't be purged by the lungs. Every breath shifts the particles and causes it to damage more cells by stabbing into/around them, forcing them to duplicate like mad in order to repair the lungs. Eventually, the repeated accelerated cell reproduction produces faulty cells, leading to a form of cancer, and since the next stop from the lungs is the brain, you're pretty much fucked.

However, asbestos is safe so long as the particles aren't allowed to be broken up in a confined space.

Something like insulation for an oven/dishwasher is a good usage, things that are unlikely to be absolutely destroyed at some point. Something like brake pads is not a good use, as it constantly grinds asbestos into a fine dust, killing many mechanics back in the day. Germans gave their mg operators asbestos gloves for changing hot warped barrels. Not a single surviving German mg operator died of lung cancer caused by asbestos.