youtu.be/fxDtm0RdTPU
(skip to 2:25)

> nigger dad gets arrested
> blah blah blah
> niglet kamikazes the cops with his body
> niglet gets restrained
> parents start crying about how he's just a child

4:29 in the video for a great dindu nufffin line

niggers are seriously not genetically built to live in the societies built by other races, just as whites are not able to survive in the congo.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 18.36.29.png (1980x1668, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnLJoEvq9iw
youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
youtube.com/watch?v=GPcrIyMFvDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck do you expect from them, they are literal monkeys living among men.
Human rights were a fucking mistake.

sweet
my comment got almost 400 likes

fuck you faggot why are you retards always larping about guns while niggers have literally colonized their main cities, why are you people not out with your guns forming death squads purging them!!!! whAT IS MORE TYRANNICAL THAN BEING ACTIVE REPLACED IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY BY YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT

what was the comment user

>I am sorry sir
>yes sir

LOL

I actually sympathize with nigger kids imagine being raised in a household that chaotic

>kids jumps on officer
>I dindu nuffin!
They start young

he wuz jusss practisin his football tackles dem wypipoo so scaredd 1111

police activity is wild

niggers are not replacing us
it's mexicans

yeah i like the fact that they throw in videos of cops in the wrong from time to time so people won't think its an anti-nigger channel

I'm hispanic and wouldn't mind, but then I see how the democrats and liberal shitheads try to radicalize use us for their cause and votes, not good

why do they always say "he dindu nuffin"
it's a double negative and implies he did do something. has nobody told them that yet?

zookeeped

Attached: Dad and Son.jpg (1621x1000, 205K)

>Bong talking about cities being over run
The irony

Most of the fucking boomers who keep larping about uh second amendment are to scared to actually go out and do anything.

they should have been sent back after the era of slavery ended

niggers are over emotional animals
it's very tiring to live near them

I actually feel sad for the kid and the dad. At least the dad was around. Whatever this nigger did... I hope he learned a hard lesson. Your kids are gonna miss you.

the patience on the US officers is nothing short of unbelievable.

Attached: -1527726890895.png (510x332, 60K)

Because nigspeak

To then I dindu nuthin =/= I didnt do nothing (a double negative meaning I did something). It means I didnt do anything to a nog.

>Sheboons fail to restrain their coonkid
>officer restrains coonkid when he acts like a nigger like he was taught by sheboons
>sheboons yell like it's the officers fault when it's their fault all along
FUCKING. NIGGERS.

God damn niggers control your animals
Seriously you fuckers want to be a part of civilized society and you raise your kids to jump on people and scream and holler like fucking chimps
Get a grip act like adults act like humans and people will respect you,
Maybe

that's the proof nigger are idiot since birth

nigger home movies are different than ours....

>emotional animals
>emotional
>animals
pick one

10/10

Because that would be illegal user. One of the things that separates us from niggers is that we follow the law.

well white fuckers brig them to america cuz their lazy asses couldn’t take care of their lands, now you’re afraid of them cuz they’re physically superiors. Shame on you

>I'm hispanic and wouldn't mind
cool fuck you shit skin

> he dinduuuuu nuffffiiiinnnnnnnn
many hearty keks were had this day

Attached: fucking-wypipo.png (1000x1000, 39K)

You must be just barely intelligent to realize that a nation full of mexicans would look just like mexico, right?

Yea, because no white ever worked a fucking field...

I hate a theory, that men with violent tendencies got eradicated in Europe and Asia, either through wars or centuries of criminal punishment, men left in Europe/Asia are mostly peaceful.

Colonization in the Americas was recent in a great scope and many inherent violent men emigrated there, on top of all the mexicans and blacks.

I would bet if there was proper research, the US would have more violent people per capita than in Europe (which will change soon w/ emigration ofc)

>STOP RESISTING
Ok common now, this is fucking absurd.

Attached: 1532976009796.png (460x205, 130K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cnLJoEvq9iw

Meanwhile in Portugal... does your Argentinian police also school Gayzilians this way?

By the way, congrats about the abortion thing Argie.

Jesus friggin Christ why is the south such a shithole?

British projection: The Mother Post

>Most boomers have souls and aren't bitter little Jow Forums losers who want to murder innocent people

interdasting

I have no idea what they’re saying. But, that was hilarious.

Attached: DD6B4485-E512-403A-B173-BB2F20160814.gif (300x224, 1.4M)

> whAT IS MORE TYRANNICAL THAN BEING ACTIVE REPLACED IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY BY YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT
Meanwhile, the enforcers who impose the police state on you. And they don't carry guns. They will run. You just have to chase them. Pussies.

Attached: 478745340.jpg (594x396, 45K)

>whites not build for the congo
youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA

Gay Brownzilian goes to place where we ask for the sheets to pay taxes and shit.

He starts to chimp out about muh rights and that those who work there should do their taxes for him. Posts it online through a video stream.

Police officier off duty goes there and asks him to stop.

Brownzilian says muh rights I'll keep video taping, I'm not video taping, muh rights...

Police officier chokes him and arrests him.

Extra points:
At first the policeman tells the gay brownzilian: Today I'm with an allergy, please be civil and do not bother us...

At the end he says: Have you woke up already my boy? Well, you're arrested now.

Kek

This.

You wanna short-circuit a nigger's pea brain. Tell them you wish slavery never happened in the US. It takes them a while to understand that by agreeing with you, they are basically wishing they were born in and lived in Africa which of course none of them actually want.

Attached: Alex Rush.jpg (640x427, 30K)

>mutt talks about cities being over run

Attached: irl mutt.jpg (615x620, 65K)

Clearly you touched a nerve among the normies.

Imagine a South without niggers.

I feel sorry for the kid. Not one adult in his family gave a shit about consoling him or calming him down when he was upset and freaking out. Completely irresponsible. And sad to know that poor kid will be another raping, murdering blight to society in another few years.

Attached: mlady gif.gif (270x480, 748K)

lmao, god this country is dead

This literally MADE MY DAY

oh my god i love watching dumbasses get served by police.
They do not get paid enough for this

"HE DINDU NUFFIN (literally said at 4:29)"
*charges up running attack*
"AHHHHHREYUHHGH!!!!!"

That guy looks like your average 55 yo French guy who comes here in vacation...

Why the he'll them racist cops gotta do dat shit. He a good boy just tryna get his life turnt around. Damn racist cracka ass crackas. He just trynsta get tuh church.

In summation, he dindu nuffin, them white cops is racist.

>Niggers are the same species as whites because they can interbreed.
>Humans could interbreed with Neanderthal and Homo erectus.
>Therefore Homo erectus were human, and they would have equal rights if they were alive today.

Stupid ass bush niggers. They should have shot them all and burned the house down.

>just as whites are not able to survive in the congo
if whites lived there it wouldnt be the Congo anymore

>to defeat the negro we must become the negro

All im thinking is how they manage to mimic the chimps yell so perfectly when they scream. When i was a kid i could never make that sound lololool

I believe they use it like a multiplier. The more negations they have the more it adds up.

holy shit when he starts getting choked the fuck out

Attached: 1366838063415.gif (404x416, 204K)

I don't understand why we keep them around

Hey will get used to the cuffs.

no shit your women are too busy getting educated and climbing the corporate ladder to have babies. White women are to blame not Mexicans.

Just a little research I've been doing.

According to the 2010 census of Little Rock, whites are 53% of the population and blacks are 42%, so I don't know how blacks are the majority in every school unless all the whites were driven into private schools after the niggers started being bused out of the nigger areas in the late 1980s.

Attached: Little Rock High Schools.jpg (941x1145, 72K)

>those teeth
>that facial structure

good to see the british are enjoying the KFC that we gifted to them.

> that unkempt yard

Attached: 1512661277851.jpg (300x400, 37K)

Whites survive just fine in the Congo though.

Whites can and will survive anywhere..

04:30
> he dindunuffin

how are all these videos show the same behavior over and again and not lead one to conclusions about what kind of people these are?
blacks interacting with other blacks in "black communities"
>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
All over the country and black people act the same in hundreds of videos
In each altercation it is
> I DINDUNUFFIN
> RAISE AGGRESSION / GET LOUD
> CLAIM RACISMS
there is never a time when confronted on behavior that black people EVER divert from this script. It is never,
> "Hmm, sorry - let me correct myself"
it always goes straight to the deflection and aggression.
Don't kid yourself - know what you're dealing with
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8

Attached: 1533518692395.jpg (940x627, 379K)

Jesu Christi, they are not human.

Attached: funwblacks543-dinner-w-Tyrone-jump-wyt-man.webm (200x360, 2.4M)

is that a dodge charger lmao

Remove nogs

Attached: DkFi20sX0AAvgBk.jpg (1022x756, 50K)

American police are such insecure, badly trained meatheads they feel the need to handcuff a 10 YEAR OLD. We're lucky the child wasn't shot.

Mexican and south/central american residents of america are reproducing below replacement rate. Their share of the population increases as fast as it does because of mass immigration.

My most successful Jow Forums tier comment was on Nadia Kamil's shoes video

Why are so many Mexican gang members act like such whiny try hards?
This video was disturbing because it shows the lack of empathy and humanity that these people are capable of expressing and this means they literally will kill you for wearing a Trump hat.
Not all of course, but what I call "gang prone" hispanics. You can easily profile them. Thoughts anons?
youtube.com/watch?v=GPcrIyMFvDo

Attached: 1509577902963.jpg (477x369, 65K)

KEK... The new Ahed Tamimi of the USA

Fuck off, kike
It's a nig nog

They probably saved his life by teaching him early not to fuck with cops.

Youre the first country in human history to voluntarily replace its native population.

Civil rights lawyers made law enforcement what it is today

>teaching

Attached: asupnigga07.54 PM.png (492x427, 450K)

That's why they didn't allow nigs to visit bars 200 years ago.

>yeeting yourself at a cop

for what purpose

he's going to be in big boy jail by the time he's 16

Attached: fc5f2873a4f2b28dae6a73c69ab3a43a03d3b9b3c2ab71196d12bf4e23955b0a.jpg (620x723, 79K)

I dont think they are

Can you imagine the beauty of a city like Savannah or Charleston without the fucking nigger population?

enlighten us in your superior ways, user

They have the same eloquence of a WH40K Ork, what did you expect

You fucking kikes blow the head off of Palestinian kids, you can't say shit.

kept, hanz. zookept.

imagine getting 400 (you)s

Attached: file.png (400x387, 160K)

>American police are such insecure, badly trained meatheads they feel the need to handcuff a 10 YEAR OLD. We're lucky the child wasn't shot.

>israeli flag
>"we're lucky"

What didhe mean by this?

No. That's the $10k Dart with the nigger attractant paintjob

you sir owe me reparations for a replacement pair of sides

That was all I could focus on the whole video. That little niglet shrieking like a fucking autistic chimp.

>EEEEEEE!!!
>EEEE!!! EEEEEEE! OOOOOOK!!!
>EEEEEEE!!! DINDUNUFFINEEEEEEEEE!!!

Very true. Nig nogs can't even handle the gibs we give them.

off topic but, imagine if a nigger dictator had access to nukes. the planet would be fucked beyond repair

this is why we cannot allow this planet to become planet of the apes. imagine one day tyrone, with his finger on the nuclear button, trips out and decides "fucc yo shit" because "muh dik" and wipes an entire country off the face of the world with a nuclear missile designed by white people

>Jewsnews.co
wtf lmao