1 BBC changes headline after complaint by Israeli foreign ministry

1 - BBC initial report

2 - Israel orders to BBC

3 - BBC happily took orders, changed headline and wording

Attached: download (6).jpg (1200x2218, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GL2qMcg2OmI
wrmea.org/2003-june/the-costs-to-american-taxpayers-of-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love how they can't even use their own name, people fucking hate them.

Attached: jude.jpg (1200x857, 150K)

Attached: 1495566957440.jpg (618x565, 72K)

Bump

The first is one sided "muh oppressed sand jigaboos" propaganda. The second reflects to totality of circumstaces.

tl;dr - who gives a fuck how non-americans kill each other?

BBC... being told what to do by corrupt zionists? wow. shocking news. soon these zionist pedophiles are wiped off the earth, the better it will become. muslims? your next.

I wouldn't put it past jidf later using the revised article as proof that "msm hates israel." The absolute chutzpah.

Wow. Can the BBC possibly be anymore cucked?

Well seeing as its my tax dollars paying for the Israeli weapons, I care.

The number one rule in coverage for the Zionist state is ensuring that any operation is discussed as an act of retaliation or a defensive measure.

“Yes we did horrible shit, but only because they did “x” first”.

Btw, Alex Jones was controlled opposition for never being critical of Israeli policy.

Of all the things the American government wastes money on, the (comparatively) measley $3B we give Israel to lay waste to the fucking filthy silica tarbabies that need to be exterminated anyway is your biggest gripe?

Attached: 1524721979868.jpg (832x827, 87K)

kikes btfo

>3bn isn't even a lot of money goyim
>nor is all the military hardware we give them for free
Oy vey think of the 60 gorillion how dare you not want your money wasted.
Your argument is invalid you fucking retard

how? fucking idiot

Yes. My money going to a country thats already rich so they can continue blowing up illiterate goat herders does concern me. Why don't they use their own money to do it

Because it is retaliation. Imagine if instead of Mexico, we had fucking egypt on our Southern Border. We'd be under constant terror attacks and would have to drop freedom daily.

Israel is shit but mudslimes are crazy terrorists.

Imagine if Mexicans moved into our states and we had the balls to actually attack them for invading our land.
That's basically what Palestine is doing

Shills stepping up their game.
But just by a bit.

Kikes say jump and the BBC ask how high.

Except Israelis are invading Palistine.

Reveal your location, meme flag. The lower post doesn't actually reveal who launched the attack and is dishonest reporting, which you already know you disingenuous cunt.

Uhhhhh, the $3B is the military hardware dumbshit. We don't just fucking funnel them cash like Obama did with Iran.

Also, excellent strawman. That isn't what I said. I'll repeat for you

"Of all the things the American government wastes money on (Multiple trillion dollar budgets every year, most of it bullshit), the [comparatively](as opposed to, you know, the $15B we spend to fight AIDS on the nigger continent, or the equal and opposite $3B we give to murdering muslims in Egypt, or the billions we sprinkle around the globe also on our dime for whatever dumbshit cause celebré is popular today)measley $3B we give to Israel to kill silica sambos that have to be exterminated eventually anyway"

Is a problem? To quote that giant fat nigger cunt from the Zimmerman trial, "That's real retarded sir."

Lmao they make it sound like israel isn't the one bombing the women and children. Pretty crafty

This dual Israeli citizen says it's over $5 billion / year. youtu.be/GL2qMcg2OmI

Oy vey, whats anudda measley $30B fa yah numba one ally goyim

t. Jew

ROTHSCHILD-ROYAL POOFS

That's what he said

>Gaza air strikes
*Airstrikes launched at Gaza by Israel

Yes you stupid fuck. $3B in aid to Israel is a problem. They should use their own shit to deal with their retarded problems.
Whataboutism isn't an argument

The absolute state of your idiocy. Where the fuck do you think I'm from you stupid fuck. I'm flying a gadsden flag. I'm.pretty sure that flag's not too popular outside these here united states. Jesus fuck, how many dumbshits can you get on one message board?

Prove it

Imagine if I had this kind of power!

>Puerto Rican man shoots and kills mother and child dead.
*I file a complaint*
>White Hispanic non-binary gendered human with the soul of a cat girl from another dimension supposedly unintentionally discharges weapon towards the direction of 2 possible prostitutes with potentially HIV positive Ebola monkey AIDS.

Attached: 46380C4E-6A50-4C3C-97E6-6804AE8FC6D9.jpg (600x749, 97K)

>only american use this flag

Lol just fuck off kike

>HURR durr we spend money on other bad things means we should spend money on this bad thing because it doesn't matter!
Jesus you're as bad as people who always deflect to Hillary. Also you're not a libertarian so why do you use that flag Canada? Or are you Israeli?

Whatever they've done to them is what they've done to the right. They ignore the violence committed by antifa, but highlight ours if we decide top retaliate. If it weren't for video evidence, we would be fucked entirely.

Why is this bad exactly? Because they're people who want to pretend that they were attacked/harmed for no good reason, when it simply wasn't the case at all.

>I-I'm American! Trust me goy!

>zionists

how the fuck did these fucking neanderthals get so powerful?

>TFW ignorant motherfucker doesn't know the difference between comparative reasoning and whataboutism.

I'll elaborate: I don't want American dollars going anywhere they don't purchase value. At the moment the $3B in military aid given to Israel purchases value. Namely. IT KILLS MUSLIMS. As opposed to the nearly $1T annual budgetary dollars appropriated for "global operations" i.e. foreign aid, foreign food aid, global AIDS outreach and prevention, cleaning up polluted drinking water so filthy mudbloods in the third world can survive infancy, et al. Those dollars are wasted, as they purchase no significant value.

The Israeli aid buys something of value. Dead muslims.

>it kills muslims

Lol there wouldn't be a refugee crisis if it weren't for fucking idiots like you

Reveal your flag, Jew!

Attached: juden.jpg (387x550, 61K)

No, see, if I had my way there wouldn't be a refugee crisis at all. Because they'd all be dead.

That's still not an argument, just a deflection. Please keep trying moshe. Dead Muslims does not benefit me as they are thousands of miles away, and if Israel didn't exist to destabilize the middle east then they probably would stop bombing the countries that support Israel.

That's fine if you choose to live in a fantasy world where you get your way, is that your only defense of israel? Power fantasies?

We are getting ripped off then. Muslims kill each other for free if we just let them. If it weren't for us cucking to Israel and Saudi they probably wouldn't even know we exist.

This, why do we need israel for dead muslims? Muslims massacre themselves when the west stays out of their shit

>he still hasn't revealed his flag
I see through your lies, Mr. (((American))) guy

I don't give a flying fuck about Israel, or Israelis. At the moment, they serve a purpose. If it were up to me I'd let them all fight until one side or the other was annihilated. You stupid fucks are so wrapped up in your "der jerrs rorn der werll" fantasies that anything other than "hurr durr, can we gas the jo0o0ooz again george?" bullshit is support for jews, israel and makes someone a kike.

I don't give a fuck about anyone or anything besides Americans and America. If the jews are useful for wiping out the stain of islam, cool. Lets use them for that.

But again, y'all are all so fucking anti-jew that anything other than "muh kikes are bad, amirite guiz?" is automatically a kike.

I am neither pro- nor anti-Israel. I literally do not care about them one way or the other.

neanderthals are more violent than homo sapiens.
neanderthals will kill each other if left to their own devices.

>I literally do not care about them one way or the other.
big mistake.
because the neanderthals care about you.
they care about enslaving you, or at least killing you.
you can't run, you can't hide. you must eradicate the neanderthal or the neanderthal shall eradicate you.

Bump

Um, there are no neanderthals anymore. There are denisovans, but they aren't in the middle east. They're in polynesia, south asia and australasia.

>neanderthals
by "neanderthal" I, of course, mean semitic.

anyway, gas the neanderthal

>no neanderthals
oh my sweet summer child. that is what the neanderthal wants you to believe in.
google henry kissinger - that old fuck is the perfect example of neanderthals genes still prominently active in modern times.
then there's that talk show host, something king.
google any prominent jewish who's who. compare their features with any normal white person and you'll see.

Attached: 1519283856377.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

>compare their features with any normal white person and
and then with your most basic portrayal of a neanderthal.
it shouldn't take you more than couple of minutes.

I care very much about Israel since they steal our money, use it to fund terrorists, and then trick us into destroying nations that spawn horde of refugees. Then they cuck our government and spread degeneracy through the media and leftism through the universities.

The only scientifically confirmed currently extant subspecies of homo sapiens is homo sapiens denisova. These are, as I mentioned, primarily today found in Australasia, Papua, Melanesia, and SE Asia. Historically they ranged as far north as Siberia which is why Western Russian women are hot, and Eastern Russian women look like 5' 3" (160cm) lumps of bear shit.

Attached: Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg (2000x1333, 1.73M)

Just take the meme flag off. We all know you're a kike anyway.

Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, June 2003, pages 20-23

Special Report
The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion
By Thomas R. Stauffer

Conflicts in the Middle East have been very costly to the U.S., as well as to the rest of the world. An estimate of the total cost to the U.S. alone of instability and conflict in the region—which emanates from the core, Israeli-Palestinian conflict—amounts to close to $3 trillion, measured in 2002 dollars. This is an amount almost four times greater than the cost of the Vietnam war, also reckoned in 2002 dollars.

Even this figure underestimates the costs because certain classes of expenditure remain unquantified. In particular, no reliable figure is available for the costs of "Project Independence," Washington's lavishly promoted effort to reduce U.S. dependence on oil from the Middle East. That effort, which was subverted early on by diverse local special interests, was designed primarily to insulate Israel from any new "Arab oil weapon" after 1973/74, and may easily have cost $1 trillion. Even though the outlays were rationalized in the interest of "national security," however, they contributed little or nothing to reducing U.S. strategic dependence upon imported oil from the Middle East. Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S. aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year.

wrmea.org/2003-june/the-costs-to-american-taxpayers-of-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html

>appeal to popularity
>copy pasta
>kike

Ishygddt

Dr. Thomas Stauffer, a Harvard economist and Middle East studies professor who twice served in the Executive Office of the President, wrote a comprehensive report about all components of the relationship with Israel’s cost to American taxpayers for the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs in 2003.

Total identifiable costs come to almost $3 trillion. About 60 percent, well over half, of those costs—about $1.7 trillion—arose from the U.S. defense of Israel, where most of that amount has been incurred since 1973 (see later section and Table Three).

Since the study was completed, we are now somewhere near an estimated 5+ trillion in aid.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 12.19.06 PM.png (560x670, 232K)

>can't refute
>jew wordplay
t. self-hating jew

All I know is I made another Holohoax questioner today. My good deed for the day.

Believe it or not, I know who Dr. Stauffer was. I bet you think it was the jews that gave him the cancer he died from.

Yawn. You're fucking boring.

(((Who))) could be behind this?

Attached: BBC.jpg (620x413, 29K)

I hope you archived the article with the original headline.

Attached: Kill Jews.jpg (500x500, 39K)