Rush Limbaugh

Rush Limbaugh just unironically said "we need to wipe out the purple haired masses who want to replace white men and western culture". He made a point to tell the audience "they will do that to us if we don't do it to them first" and that "we don't have a democracy we have a representative republic" live on his radio show. This isn't a LARP he took a call after a segment on the subject and arrived at this conclusion. Has he finally become /ourguy/?

Attached: rush_limbaugh_gi.jpg (1842x1036, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Naw man Limbaugh is a fucking neocon dipshit.

I agree with his statement

He is waking up, so that counts.

Seems like glow nigger behaviour

He has been yes but he's been shifting far to the right for about 2 years and gone full white nationalist now apparently. He is a gateway to common sense millions of wagecucks at the very least.

Seems like you're a faggot who would lie down and take it despite your rattlesnake flag.

>calling for mass violence
Let's see how many people will call him out on this. I'm guessing hardly any, because nobody listens to this dumb boomer anymore.

He did give the caveat "wipe them out *politically speaking*" but come on we all know what that means.

I didn't used to listen to him so I can't speak for his past actions but it seems like he's been pretty loyal to trump and the maga movement in general. If he was really a neocon he would be pushing the Russia conspiracy, right?

>"we don't have a democracy we have a representative republic
How do our representatives get elected?
Democratic elections. 3 democratic election institutions established directly by the US Constitution.

This is why nobody listens to El Rushbo anymore. He usta bee somethin long tima go, now he nothing.

He has the largest radio audience in the nation and has for decades. What do you think everyone with a job has on to pass the time? Leave your basement.

That's the mayor of Realville right there folks

>ultraMAGAdittos

"I haven't read a book since 6th grade social studies" the post

Keep listening to boomers.

Gas the purple hairs
Race cars now

>He has the largest radio audience in the nation and has for decades.
That's not true anymore, but even if it were, that should make you even more worried.

You’re either a child or a foreign proxy. Any other reason why someone has no idea how their own government works is beyond me.

Oh my fucking God I can not wait for all the boomers to die so you faggots can SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

It feels like we're inching closer and closer to civil war. I can't fucking wait.

kys liberal

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-14-02-52-1.png (1080x1188, 246K)

Time for the Awakening

Attached: Kek_Defeats_Moloch.jpg (444x444, 33K)

Boomers ARE faggots but they still vote and if most of then listen to someone calling for society to rise up and get rid of purple haired commies how is that a bad thing?

Attached: 1533753157207.jpg (474x540, 46K)

He just signed a 5 year $500 million contract. He's not going anywhere

It's beautiful

We had to unleash the boomer meme to kill Q, we knew the dangers, but what choice did we have?

Ban Joe Rogan

Trump is a boomer.

Americans and their legendary ability of being unable to think for themselves and instead trusting opinions of their jewbox gurus to shape their viewpoints for them

Seems like you're a purple-haired faggot hiding behind a gadsden flag.

Its not just Americans. The British are worse off than us.

>large swathes of my population aren't low IQ as well it's just the Ameridumbs

At least Rush ridicules these people by calling them "low information voters" and encourages people to do their own research. I'm sure your one news channel is completely "based and red pilled" in every way.

Attached: 1533412867296.png (645x729, 32K)

>Boomer
>Neocon

How to tell when Shareblue is in a thread and threatened by the person of interest

>not supporting public incitement of violence makes you a liberal

Dumb phoneposting cancer.

Is this unironic or is Jericho our guy?

>purple haired masses

Attached: Aposematism.jpg (1840x2342, 1.33M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
If he's still otherwise a shit neocon he can suck it but what you've quoted sounds like he might be realizing his mistakes.

>that should make you even more worried
Only if I was a purple haired faggot.

Once he starts lifting, loses 50lbs+, sells his mcmansion and buys a self sufficient property, and forms a militia, then he'll be our guy.
Hating on sjws is nice but not nearly far enough.

Rush finally see's the writing on the wall, it's kill or be killed time.

>How do our representatives get elected?
>Democratic elections. 3 democratic election institutions established directly by the US Constitution.
you're a fucking idiot

>that's not true anymore

yes it is you stupid fucking leaf.

>Only if I was a purple haired faggot.
You're only a hair dye kit away from that.

What does mr Limburger has against redheads?

Attached: e1bff7dcdaf6500a86ca32dc318a6a76--redhead-girl-blonde-redhead.jpg (554x831, 88K)

He's currently ridiculing "pencil neck" David Schiff for taking a phone call from Ukranians about a naked Trump tape that doesn't exist.

Read the thread faggot. If you knew who Rush was you would understand he knows very well how to not get taken off the air. He invented political talk radio.

>we need to wipe out the purple haired masses who want to replace white men and western culture".

It's a very surreal feeling to be able to walk down the street and say to yourself "that person is the adversary" when you pass a strange hair.

To mirror image the perspective, it's as if we walked around casually wearing Klan hoods and SS uniforms while the world carried on as normal, and the strange hairs observe us and quietly seeth.

Tall words coming from a ShareBlushevik posing as a dog blower.

Rush is based as far as boomers go. It’s not saying that much but it’s something

Faggot

Rush was pol/ long before there was an internet.

no link?

wake me up when he names the jew user, I'll start listening to him again

Rush was pol/ when Bob Dole was a right wing conservative.

He's right. White people are going to go extinct due to the law of competitive exclusion, and no ideology is going to save us. We must return to natural order. In science, man the individual essence, as a type, must be placed at the root of all evil. Dreaming and poetizing in philosophy must come to an end. Facts are all that matter even in philosophy. Communities, races, peoples, and nations, as historical and material actualities, are such a fact that cannot be further reduced.

This. Anyone making these accusations is just trying to stifle discussion. Same thing with incel. Nothing new.

Based.
He's known about chicoms and marxists for eterity though so he's always been close to the pill.

Lol It's a radio show. Like on the boomer radio. You can get it through I Heart Radio app I suppose.

Yeah that's a great strategy I'm sure it will work out. He hints at these things but that's probably the one thing that would get his show taken down.

Attached: 1533772779532.png (762x650, 876K)

Lmfao 78 calls a day in San Francisco about street shitting

Neocons are starting to realize that they can't sit on the side lines anymore.
Just like Libertarians in 2016.

Attached: 1522346878717.jpg (768x1024, 125K)

its never good enough for you fags is it. just take the win and stfu, if you haven't noticed he's redpilking infinity more people than you gay ass posts on this gay ass shillfest of a site

t. 30 year old boomer

I admire your strong, bold opinions despite the glaring, contravening facts, but seriously, have none of you actually read the US Constitution?

>red pill Limbaugh
>red pill the world

>that's probably the one thing that would get his show taken down.

Ultimate pussy excuse. If they tried to take down Limbaugh it would redpill the whole conservaboomercuck generation. If he is not willing to fight then he is a pussy and why should I listen to what some pussy has to say

Fucking faggot. The young generation are out here naming the fucking jew. Now is when he could back us up like a man when we need him most and when JQ awareness is at an all time high.

I've been here for over 10 years. You probably came from reddit, during the election or possibly gamergate. You're the one who's the shill, since you're changing the subject.

great argument

Based Missouriman.
I hope to god this is real and hetero.

Want to understand this?
I'll give you a hint: Why does AI like Tay become like she did?
Because of pattern recognition.

I don't listen to weak men who don't practice what they preach. If you believe it, live it. If people start public executions of purple haired faggots today Rush would be one of the first people flying to Mexico seeking asylum. Why? Because he's a fucking pussy.

This

Are you aware Athenian Direct Democracy flourished primarily because it had a slave economy allowing it's CITIZENS the chance to remain informed of all things? Do you really think mob rule of 350 million is a good thing? Yes voting it a "democratic" process but that doesn't mean our form of government is a democracy. I can't believe I have to explain this.

Found the jew

keep swinging bike locks

t. purity spiraling bullshitter

Rush has been doing his show for THIRTY YEARS, he dos NOT need to hold back worried about his future career anymore.
Expect him to become MORE radical as he calls out the liberal SJW progressive feminist while he finishes these last five or six years he has before retirement.

Attached: Pepes_Rath.jpg (1200x963, 158K)

im sitting at work right now listening to him and browsing Jow Forums.
Dont tell my boss

>yes goy scream in the streets about jews you'll win them over for sure
>anyone who contains their hatred of jews before things pop off is a PUSSY and is of zero use to the movement lets work to destroy them

I love when 400 pound larpers talk to me about optics.

Attached: 1532627044902.jpg (620x413, 62K)

I'm so fucking glad your country is getting destroyed and your people are dying out. Fucking maple kikes.

He didn't mention jews....

Attached: 1476395933479.png (582x198, 26K)

>im sitting at work right now listening to him and browsing Jow Forums.
>Dont tell my boss

I am sitting here at work, shit posting, jerking it to sex dolls, and I AM the boss

Attached: Trumo_OK.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

> Rush is one of us.
We're one of his.

(also he coined the term 'Feminazi')

Attached: Feminazis.jpg (720x462, 69K)

I heard him TODAY talking about how "identity politics" is bad. He would say that any white nationalist is just as bad as a purple-haired intersectional feminist.

t. Having fucking standards of any kind
Believe it or not, this board used to be filled with people that had self respect and standards. Your kind has destroyed this place.

>abloo abloo
Cry more faggot.

Attached: 1460966018402.png (470x316, 32K)

>I don't listen to weak men
>says while being a weak faggot

kys

If he said that it was clearly a metaphor or he meant wipe them out at the polls. Queue the 10,000 HuffPo articles calling him a Nazi officer.

He's an influential guy who is coming around to the truth, and you're shitting on him. I have more respect for the enemy. Come to think of it, your posts make me think you may be working for David Brock. He must be getting desperate to be letting you ladies say faggot now. Can you say nigger yet?

Nigger I never said he was perfect but TODAY he said the left's enemy is white men and western culture and that we need to take action so with that in mind and the fact that you have a meme flag it seems to me that you are lying although in the past yes conservatives have definitely said identity politics are bad. This is the transitional period. Political shifts do not happen overnight.

Boomers rise up

Rush had to be a neocon to survive but he's very redpilled. He's very happy Trumpism/Americanism is on the rise again so he can speak his mind.

Attached: leftist jews fem white genocide.jpg (2840x2564, 1.57M)

This is what THEY want us to accept

Attached: Objective_Metephysical_Evil.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

>that 13 year old zoomer whos got a dent in their head

Attached: 1532969068544.gif (500x281, 2M)

I imagine him blasting Walls of Jericho while taking this pic

>I never said he's perfect
>but if you say he said something bad, you're a liar

Attached: 1527438143326.png (924x636, 328K)

>Do you really think mob rule of 350 million is a good thing?
America doesn't have Athenian Direct Democracy, last I checked.

>Yes voting it a "democratic" process but that doesn't mean our form of government is a democracy
Our form of government is constitutional republic (the framework). Our type of governance is representative democracy. It's perfectly correct to say America is a democracy. It's hilariously stupid to try to claim it isn't.

10 years on Jow Forums huh? wow.

>TODAY he said the left's enemy is white men and western culture
That doesn't make sense unless you cherry pick some tiny faction of the far left. Liberals love Western Culture and many of them are white men.

>he's very redpilled
You misspelled 'hillbilly heroin'

Attached: 1370721995447.jpg (604x454, 139K)