Convince me I'm wrong please

My dream as a child has always been to join the Marine Corps, and in fact I have an appointment to go to MEPS on Monday. I've scored high on the PICAT and trained physically for boot camp. But now my morale is destroyed, I've been convinced our government is aiding in Jewish Zionist Supremacy, not counter-terrorism as I once thought. Our own president essentially said 9/11 was a lie. How am I supposed to logically give my life for jews, I just can't, but it hurts to watch my dream die just like that, just because our government has been corrupted. But I will NOT aid in zionist supremacy.

Please convince me I'm just an idiot and I have it all wrong so I don't have to abandon my dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=tl294zrYLzk

Attached: mmmm.png (607x345, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century#Rebuilding_America's_Defenses_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP sounds like either a shill or -- absolutely perfect to be a Marine

How am I a shill?

If it is your dream and have been since you were a child, then do it... But keep in mind that you are actually redpilled and not wrong, you'd be dying for Israel.

Hey think about it this way, you're dying so my gas prices don't rise above 2.70. Thanks user,

join the russian military

Attached: t0uC1UszXNg.jpg (429x600, 39K)

I went infantry and it was the best decision I ever made. Forget the whiny faggots who spout ‘muh israel’. You’ll gain confidence and experience while learning how to fight. And you’ll need that skill for when the race war kicks off. Remember, there is nothing wrong will killing shitskins even if Jews benefit for now. We’ll gas them all eventually anyway.

Join the Coast Guard user, be of service to people that actually need it.

Get the training, acquire the skills , don't get yourself killed.
Move up in rank, Lead troops in the right direction. Come to our aid in times of need.

Attached: VerumNocet.jpg (204x205, 21K)

I was in the Army for a while, and if you haven't yet grown to hate our government and see past the veil of lies that they tell you, you will soon.

The military opens your eyes to see. Have fun fighting for the Jews.

>always wanted to join the military
>But now...
>morale is gone
>feels bad
>Sadfrog.png
>why join
>military training and skills just aren't worth it
>you shouldn't join either user
Take this advice Military experience is almost always a good thing to have

You can join and infiltrate buddy

>Don't get yourself killed

You have no control over that, you have to follow orders, and if they tell you to patrol up an IED infested road, that's what you're going to do like a good goy.

>There is nothing wrong with killing shitskins even if the Jews benefit for now.

Do you not see how that's very fucked up and evil? I don't want to benefit the jews, that's the point.

Attached: ooo.jpg (699x485, 68K)

hmm wat the fugg.

Attached: 46756897.jpg (553x427, 48K)

Don't die for the ZOG, user. Never forget:
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century#Rebuilding_America's_Defenses_2

keep training in your personal time.
better to join the national guard desu.
you still receive formal military training but you only get deployed to local disasters and shit.
it is honestly the best way to fight for your home

bump

Sometimes what's good for the enemy is ALSO good for you. Doesn't mean you aren't gonna shoot the enemy next

Get the training and pick something other than infantry.

Don't let your recruiter lie to you. Go infantry or at the very least a combat mos, like CEB, LAAD gunner, Artyman, ECT. Being a non combat centered POG is the biggest fucking waste of time ever unless you're one of those dudes who realises early that you dont actually enjoy a life of hardship like you think you do and want to be a normal dude. Than be one of those kinds of pogs because you'll be set up big time for when you EAS.
.t wiredog.

OP- if you are a Christian- don’t sell yourself into slavery.

If your not, and you realize the ZOG etc and are ok with that, you can do this for job training. Get the best MOS, save all your money, use gi bill to go to school. 1 term, in and out.

Attached: BDB4673F-6D63-4314-8456-4CD771DAF7F6.png (446x649, 221K)

You sound like a sociopath, which might be why you're in the military. But if we're going to act like niggers, might as well get the actual targets: Israelis and Saudis.

Attached: 1530481036775.jpg (800x796, 82K)