One year after Charlottesville tragedy, Heather Heyer's mom talks about daughter's death

archive.is/louR4

Susan Bro is still reeling from the day that a man backed his car into a crowd of counter-protesters at a white nationalist rally, killing her daughter, Heather Heyer, at age 32.

Bro, now 61, was a government secretary at a small office in nearby Greene County when Heyer, a legal assistant, was taken from her on Aug. 12, 2017. James Alex Fields Jr., the young Neo-Nazi who hit Heyer, was indicted in June on one federal count of a hate crime resulting in Heyer's death, 28 counts of hate crimes for causing bodily injury and involving an attempt to kill and one count of racially motivated violent interference with a federally protected activity.

Attached: Heather-Heyer-Charlottesville-protest-victim-534x400.jpg (534x400, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsEM5buY4VA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Susan Bro

Where's my susanbros at?

Was James Fields Jr really a "neo-nazi" or is the fake news media just being lazy?

>neonazi kills white woman
>hate crime

Fuck kikes

Jesus that's a good point. I didn't even put that together.

>Bro

Attached: 186984088608221.jpg (676x676, 65K)

I can't seem to find the video and other pictures, but wasn't it confirmed that the car never touched her, and that she literally died from a heart attack?

Attached: Charlottesville Whale died from Heart Attack.gif (398x398, 1.94M)

Bro, your pug was fat as fuck

Attached: Shartface McRonaldhair.webm (406x720, 1.87M)

This is what I remember too, but I can't remember if there was actually proofs of it, or if someone just said it on Jow Forums

Attached: NasimLike.jpg (411x467, 44K)

Wait... so today is my one year anniversary of visiting Jow Forums and/or Jow Forums and starting my journey to become a nazi?

Man time has been flying...

Morbidly obese cunt has heart attack, news at 11.

She doesn't look like she was just killed in a car accident

Attached: 189c06700daf6d5a9e714b633046fff0ecbbe6dc6b3a745e8a9bdf0d55824015.jpg (580x381, 83K)

mazel tov

Yes. Theres both video of her not getting hit and her mom admitting the heart attack in an interview.

Attached: 508528730275.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

Her daughter or do you mean "Ms. Heyer" as her supposed own mother referred to her as in a news interview?

So then how was the driver found guilty of any counts? Just because his driving led her to be afraid and have a heart attack?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

WOMP WOMP

He hasn't been found guilty of anything. He hasn't even stood trial yet. Why are you making things up?

Kek

You're right... my bad. I misread the part of the article that says he was indicted.

>become a nazi
That day, every white guy within a 300 miles radius around Charlottesville was guilty of being a nazi.
IF THE CAR IS HIT

> racially motivated interference of a federally protected activity
Hahhahahahaha holy shit

>MUH HEART ATTACK
a love how Jow Forums turns into a bunch of dindus when its a white guy. he drove his car into a mob of people you autists. literal nigger tier behaviour.

he did her a favor desu senpai

This is my school. Yet again I gotta deal with UVa fags thinking they're on top of the world for pushing away neo-nazis that don't even exist.
We have a large outdoor amphitheater where demos are usually held during political times such as these, and I recall last year during a rainy day, a crowd of ~500 was gathered there while some spic girl was waxing poetic about how much she loves being undocumented, and how we gotta row row fight tha powa against ICE or some shit.
The best part? When I happened to walk past this bitch screaming in her megaphone, she said
>"If you are walking away, you're part of the problem!"
I fucking hate this school, just let me go to UVa Law already be done with my shitty undergrad.

Attached: 1528569262528.jpg (170x160, 12K)

That belly jiggle makes my dick hard.

10/10 would hate fuck

BURN IN HELL YOU STUPID FAT CUNT

There is video evidence showing that he did not hit her in this very thread you double nigger

funny as shit!!

If I catch you on the streets your ass is grass NIGGA

I'd rather be convicted by 12 than carried by 18.

Attached: 1465864590497.jpg (1296x684, 493K)

It would be fucking hilarious if Fields got three years probation.

yes, AND HE STILL DROVE HIS CAR INTO A MOB OF PEOPLE. would you dindus be defending this autist if he were black or muzzie? how are you not sjws again?

and all she had to do was not stand in the road blocking traffic.

Having nostalgic keks

How much do you weigh?

>leftists are so deranged and deluded they unironically think they can play in traffic without consequences
lol just lol

Attached: QhpRLbw.png (1022x920, 739K)

hence why the case will fall apart at court. at best they can maybe stick him with some bullshit like "reckless driving" but the DA hasnt even brought up those charges so basically he will walk

>Clanton gets no jail time for bashing people over the head with a heavy piece of steel
>Fields gets 30 years for making a fat bitch have a heart attack after being attacked by a mob
the fix is in boys

No one said anything about the whole driving into a group of people thing because it's obvious that he did it, you quadruple nigger

>backed his car into crowd
Wrong: it’s on fucking video
>killed her daughter
Wrong: she died of a fucking heart attack

If anyone is at fault for her daughter’s death it’s her. Fat breeds fat

What does the verb reeling indicate?

Attached: 1532986313747.png (991x806, 195K)

I'd love to take a massive shit on that fat piggy jewesses fucking tombstone. Rot in Piss

If the stick hit you must acquit

This. The fat pig died of a heart attack not from getting hit by the CIA patsy driving the Charger.

You’re a disgrace to your family and you know it

What I really want to find out is who took that picture? It was taken using a good quality camera with high shutter speed from the stairs of the multi-story car park on the opposite corner of the road. Someone was set up and ready to shoot, they must have expected something to happen. Prove me wrong.

Wasn't he driving on a public street, trying to escape a threat? How is he in the wrong here?

yes. but at least i didnt ram my car into a group of people cos i got startled by a stick, or defended anyone that did. that is truly shameful

>lol wut?

Attached: 5993003.png (1245x1692, 1.56M)

> a man backed his car into a crowd
Wtf? Who wrote this bullshit?
Oh a woman.

Attached: 1514059214963.jpg (500x332, 24K)

If you didn't file an anonymous ICE report about it, then you're a part of the problem. These people are going to turn your country into a shithole, but you anglos let them walk over you.

They won't be kind when they figure out your political position, they'll kick you out of your job because you didn't bother kicking them out of your country.

imagine matching with pic related on tinder and meeting up with the hambeast. NEVER TRUST FACE ONLY PICTURE FEMALES

Attached: 1533037206543.jpg (900x1200, 622K)

Technically the autopsy said "blunt force trauma to the chest," so the cause would be whatever dipshit was trying to give her CPR afterwards, right?

what if she had just decided to not go to a riot?

>How is he in the wrong here?
how is the guy who drove his car into a large group of human beings wrong? thats a difficult question, i'll have to give it some thought and get back to you

Could be, or it could be from a vehicle smashing into her

Attached: k-keep-me-posted-7958686.png (500x593, 169K)

but she didn't get hit by the car, it's on video

Hopefully his defense has this video

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=LsEM5buY4VA

If he's found at fault for hitting those people, rather than aquitted for fleeing because of the bat hit, then he'll most likely be liable for her death as a result of his negligence and/or felony death rule.
It all depends on the retards swinging a bat at his car before hitting the challenger hit the crowd.

Attached: ofp.jpg (743x760, 56K)

These journalists need to die

Nah man they're super easy to spot. It's always slightly tilted and photographed from above, which can make even the fattest cunt look normal. If they have pictures at that angle without a full body shot, it's 100% a whale.

you mean hopefully the prosecution has a video of her being directly hit, that is if they want to put him away for "murder" and "hate crimes" since they didn't go for a lesser charge more likely to succeed

>when you're so fat that you die from falling from a standing position

Attached: file.png (749x606, 555K)

a group called redneck revolt admitted to chasing after the guy with guns until he jumped in his car

What is wrong with using the same tactic the left uses? Does it bother you?
>he dindu nutin

he dindu nuffin

Rot in semen covered piss jewess piggy cunt.

She died from obesity and smoking.

Of course it didn't help that the John Brown brigade was there menacing people with rifles either. That's what caused the driver of the Challenger to stomp the gas he was afraid of being shot.

Was it Redneck Revolt? I guess I stand corrected.

Anyway, the commies threatening people with guns is what caused the accident.

Was Heyer even struck by a vehicle?

no. that is clearly not her. in pic related, she is clearly visibly being hit. she wasn't that tall, friends. she may have died of cardiac arrest, but she was absolutely struck by the vehicle.

see the faggot with the tramp stamp? just below the tramp stamp and to the right. that's her, being hit. doesn't mean he shouldn't walk, and that the whole thing is a fiasco and was probably caused by that redneck revolt professor, but she was hit. there is a photo of her being hit. the heart attack narrative just makes you guys look bad

Attached: 598f813322000044001a5a3d.jpg (720x486, 112K)

cool story bro :^)

Cpr trained and certified 4 times over here, that guy isn't doing shit. He's basically letting her die right there.

>there is a photo of her being hit.
where?

you cannot adequately perform cpr on an obese subhuman. you need a sternum to push up against.

and here she is drifting into the shadow realm with injuries inconsistent with falling down from a heart attack, regardless of how fat she was. i wish she shared with me her arms routine before she checked out.

but yeah, she was hit and this is obvious. doesn't mean she didn't get a heart attack from that
im not going to circle it for you
black shirt, at 5'0clock from the tramp stamp acrobat, just behind him

Attached: 1505598939359.jpg (1300x956, 122K)

There was a lot of fat white leftist women out there. I am going to need another angle for proofs.

Jow Forums does not care if we look good or bad. We want the truth.

There was actual video of the incident from other angles before, we are just going to have go back and find them again. I am sure they are archived.

Because we care about social injustice you fucking retard

This is why I get pissed off when I see Jow Forumsacks talk about dodging jury duty. We need more of us on juries.

Then you curb stomp that shit if you have to. He's just rippling the tide there.

surely we can find a pic or video of the professor at the scene with a gun to submit as evidence

>fat rolls are blocking her airways

>she is clearly visibly being hit
>clearly visible

lmao, it's just a tub of gelatinous biomass. nothing of value was lost

HH
Heyer, Heathler!
Seek Heyer!
Seek Heyer!

>when you choke yourself out with your lunchlady knockers

Yeah but he still drove the car into the crowd

On a public road

If you're standing in traffic and blocking me, then wave a fucking bat around and / or hit my car, I'll run your basedcuck ass over too, faggot. Believe it. Assault is the threat of an attack, not just the act itself.

Assault me and I'll fucking kill you where you stand.

Not only is it good that she died, with any luck she suffered.

i seriously fucking hate you people
his defense team has the professors admission as well as i believe a short video of him at the event. not pointing his rifle at fields as he admitted to, but clearly armed with it on the side of the street just around the corner

Attached: 1533841202s393.jpg (502x426, 143K)

He had previously said positive things about Hitler, so yes.

Doesn't 'clearly' show her getting hit by the car. She could be getting pushed by people.

Clearly visible if you look for 5 minutes like it's some where's Waldo picture and squint really hard.

DO YOU THINK OBESE PEOPLE JUST DIE OF HEART ATTACKS LIKE THAT?

Attached: 1518157390521.jpg (640x640, 45K)