Does anyone else cringe when Mike describes himself as Nordic? What is he really?

Does anyone else cringe when Mike describes himself as Nordic? What is he really?
>ibjew

Attached: Mike-Enoch-aka-Mike-Peinovich-Twitter-400x400 - Copy.jpg (399x399, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJzkbQqEmOU
jstor.org/stable/pdf/659377.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP big guy we'll miss you

That guy is claiming to be pure Norwegian.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Attached: 1531077820055.jpg (720x545, 85K)

He is a Jew you retard. Probably mixed with a lot of random euro ancestry

Pretty much meets all the qualifications for 'troll' according to pic related.

Attached: 1532658460373.png (640x640, 765K)

he looks norwegian like he says he is. not all nords look like elves from lord of the rings, a brutish phenotype is quite common there.

he's a kike everyone knows it here

Attached: 1518188561488.png (1920x1080, 3.57M)

He claims to be mixed Norwegian and Serb. Totally plausible when you look at how swarthy some Scandinavians are, even going back generations

Looks Dinarid-Alpine, makes sense since he has a Croatian surname

Please don't.

>not all nords look like elves from lord of the rings
No one said this.
>a brutish phenotype is quite common there.
Yeah, but it's more like pic related.

Attached: 1092.jpg (306x465, 18K)

>Does anyone else cringe when Mike describes himself as Nordic?
No. A significant amount of my ancestry is Swedish and I don't have blonde hair either.

Thats because the rest of it is sub-saharan african.

Plenty of full on Scandis aren't blonde either, it's a strange meme. Latvians have a higher rate of so called "Nordic" features

Even if he's not a kike, he's fat and disgusting. Literally no jaw. Aesthetics matter, we need to be lean and in shape.

Does being brown eyed automatically disqualify you from being white?

Attached: goebbels.jpg (316x421, 21K)

Not really. His eyes are weird

Dios mio... No, por favor, no!
El se acerca, el destructor de planetas, el sifón de almas, el chupacabra del abismo infernal...
LA CREATURA

Attached: amerimutt syphoning dna.jpg (1737x499, 341K)

looks Norwegian to me

Attached: NorwayYES.png (386x287, 92K)

he literally had jewish blood dimwit

no source, goblino

youtube.com/watch?v=sJzkbQqEmOU

Attached: 1512538156934.jpg (522x513, 81K)

no he didnt.

Let me guess, southern coast of Brazil?

this /thread americans should never even be allowed a seat in a race discussion it is an insult to the subject

Attached: 1531926384326.jpg (436x394, 51K)

Attached: 1531416039183.png (630x630, 906K)

You Scandinavians are bunch of larping subhumans.
Yes.
Blue eyes = Human
Brown eyes = Subhuman dog

he looked nordic when he was younger, now the serb genes have taken over.

pic related his parents

Attached: 15757445.jpg (750x558, 42K)

No, depends more on facial features and skin color

fuck off with this jewish e-celeb bullshit, OP. nobody gaf up this washed up kike or his irrelevant, dying website.

This is what mutts actually believe...

Attached: 1517960329942.png (1200x1200, 38K)

actually no, i'm not a fag like them and you nordcucks

hey moarpenis

t. a literal hue nigger

snownigger

kek. (You)

No, but no one really cares about exceptions.
Most Danes have blonde or light brown hair and 'tis a fact.

It doesn't really mean anything having blonde hair when rest of your face are fullblown Sami mongoloid features.

Attached: 1529037323673.jpg (2088x1442, 745K)

If you're not from a southern coastal region you must be non-white.

Weird because most eurofags make fun of Americans for obsessing over eye color...

I LIKE MIKE

lmao, this guy lives in northern brazil

have fun getting capped by a guy in a motorbike helmet, junglemoney

Attached: 16001258127.jpg (1306x892, 204K)

>Legally married to a subversive kike working in left wing lobbying
>Collects personal information of all community members for "purity check" that he himself fails
>Never spends the money on establishing political organization but instead blows it on pool parties

This is a honey pot.

Attached: bigzedted.png (385x209, 156K)

not really, Brazil has the largest white population in the world
In theory the two countries with the most whites are US and Brazil, but since Americans are a bunch of mutts we are the white race's last hope.

>kikin' it up
Stfu shlomo

tibia is life fuck you

Yes that's what the white race needs, more dumb but attractive people for Shlomo to sodomise.

Attached: racist alt righter.jpg (754x478, 42K)

Attached: meltingpot.jpg (1280x1242, 248K)

>What is he really?

Attached: depositphotos_26585803-stock-photo-jewish-star.jpg (1024x1024, 59K)

I hate this fat pile of pig shit.

Attached: UyEK1Et.jpg (433x505, 30K)

Europeans are hypocrits. They just do what they want, instead of looking at them as equals, seem them more as defective Americans.

I wonder how many people posting about Mike are shitskins?

he doesn't have the cro-magnon nordic phenotype either.. he doesn't look nordic by any standard. he looks more baltic, which is why i would guess his last name is Cernovich.

rfl just listen to his voice there is no fucking Norwegian that ever sounded like that

you're a funny monkey i'll give you that

Doesn't look Baltic at all.

It’s a jew

Oh fun, yet another D&C/purity spiral character assassination thread.

Attached: 1533677927389.png (321x308, 153K)

Nordic is a type of face and he kinda is

Reminder that Cuck Enoch is afraid of The Weakly Sweat. He knows Hubris and Beardson will destroy him.

Attached: COPE.jpg (767x725, 47K)

Think it's the otherway around. Americans are defective europeans. We cut off our sons' penises for no reason, do anything the jews wants to do to

Those are not his parents

he looked more scandi when he was young

but he's a slav scandi according to this 23andme

Attached: mike enoch young at his sister's wedding.jpg (600x900, 78K)

slavic then, sorry

Attached: 1465123445845.jpg (736x1074, 239K)

>Divide and pay a jew for a podcast instead of organizing a national interest group, you are changing the world goy boy getting behind the paywall!

No just trying to save the plethora of 20IQ members of the movement from falling for a simple jewish trick and directing them somewhere useful instead of impotent.

looks jew to me

is he quitting?

>literal Crnović

What the fuck does he really larp as nordic? He's a balkan mutt.

Who knows. I swear every single one of these burgers have turned out to be 56% freaks. America really needs to get its shit together, but I'm not holding my breath.
The dude from exodus americanus did a live stream the other day. Calls himself White Power Ranger, looks like a fucking beaner I swear. He got eyes the color of motor oil.

He's dying. Have you seen the size of this fat fuck? His heart can't take it anymore.

kek

Shit nevermind they arr rook same. I tought it was thernovich

What happened to all muh progrums? Where is Hate House? Where is Tales from the Trough? Where is Sven?

WHAT IS GOING ON?

Attached: WHY.jpg (800x522, 47K)

fat

Is that really the same bitch? If so, we need to meme this hard like with the Irish and polish coalburners

Ikr I am triggered too

FACTS

On The Right Stuff website they no longer have my favorite podcast HateHouse shown. I think it's probably gone to their heads and they're gonna try to Jew everyone to pay. Enoch is my least favorite personality, Fash The Nation is good, TDS is just a bunch of douchebags talking over each other.

Attached: 1457726867840.jpg (1920x1200, 1.42M)

He has one of the strangest faces I've ever seen, like the soul has been succed out of him.
Gotta be los Extinquido.

>Da joos wanted us to cut the tips of our dick off
They actually didn't, Kellogg wanted because he thought it was a preventative measure for homosexuality. Why would the Jews want us to preform their most sacred ritual. That's why the Jew media is so behind the ban in Scandinavia. Not saying it is good though, just saying that it is not their fault.

He says that he is half Scandinavian half Serbian

Another faggoty "Is Enoch white?" thread is Andy Sixx-tier /b/ shit when he's already revealed his genetic ancestry. The thread serves no purpose other than for malcontents to sow dissent, slide other shit, and harvest (You)s for reddit screencaps.

Attached: 1371356031977.png (344x517, 43K)

He posted his DNA test, he is Serbian and Nordic just as he claimed unless he faked it.
His fenotype would pass as a serb, atleast the ones you see in Austria. His political views too if you consider how Austro-Serbs vote.

Anyone who pays for the TRS, and thinks they are moving closer to an Ethnostate or improving political outcomes is a drooling retard. It's the Something Awful forum but for Nazi Larpers. But they wouldn't know that because they are all Reddit newfags who don't even know what Something Awful was. Holy shit stop paying that dumb kike and start spending it on actually organizing white ID political groups.

They used to do it to their slaves.
It´s more a form of human sacrifice to their god than anything else.

go off king

pure, nordic, aryan phenotype

Attached: 1530252030085.jpg (433x505, 41K)

He has a Brachycephalic face, a round head, with a flat backside. Jews are all Mongoloids, Brachycephalic.

Attached: 1510479664804.jpg (938x616, 296K)

Obligatory reading

jstor.org/stable/pdf/659377.pdf

Attached: Cephalic Index of Modern Jews.png (1311x1940, 268K)

What groups are you talking about

It's inexpensive news and entertainment. Period. Mike's not angling to be the next Fuhrer.

What white ID groups should I be signing up with and giving my banking information to, Special Agent?

A round face is also a balkan thing tbqh
Bosnians and Serbs have dark brush-like hair, blue or verry dark eyes and a round face

Attached: traditions.png (1584x856, 163K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: DjdhW7aUcAANfSD.jpg (750x777, 66K)

Because they are Mongoloids/brachycephalic.

>how swarthy some Scandinavians are

Not like that. What happened was that his Serbian ancestry basically dominated his Nordic ancestry. His face is essentially an archetype of the Dinaric race.

kek yes they are shlomo, jew mad?

Attached: 445454565.jpg (538x482, 64K)

The vast majority of groups that have been allowed to exist are all retards who spout I Call other people feds
>Say that TRS is just a bit of fun when he knows 90% of its cult members believe they are making an ethnostate by paying for a podcast
>Doesn't go outside or do anything to change politics in his community or run for office because he would rather be able to spout stupid nazi memes

You are part of a cult.

So they sacrifice themselves?

Jews are kazars with bits of semite and other blood. Mongoloid is like Mongolian or Chinese or Korean or Japanese although Japanese people aren't pure Mongoloid with their Jomon blood

Oh, you are that kind of purity faggot
Why does it matter that people are white again? I am asking because I don´t believe that you are on my side

He’s not a Jew, that’s just dumb sperging. He’s just an e-celeb trying to make a living doing shock content.

He's fat but has far more influence on people than you'll ever have in your sad little life, speck of shit.