is she right?

Attached: file.png (849x651, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U-kxdyJs6y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely

Really joggins the noggins doesn't it?

Yes

So what about young black males who are raised 97% by female parent?

One time I went to visit family in gutemala and there they dont flush the tp in the toilet they keep it in a trashcan and i would lick my aunts shit from the used toilet paper. i would always "poop" after she did

What's worse is kids that don't have fathers get into gangs and frats for male companionship, which is where the real toxic masculinity breeds.

Of course

See

Attached: 0116a899d2e3a078c2680fd63ae58b5a--soprano-hair-style.jpg (519x470, 36K)

They become criminals/drug addicts which is statistically more likely to happen to people who grow up with single mothers

Not sure what you meant with your post

She is wrong. For ages, kids were brought up by women. The problem is during adolescence, then you got to have a man showing you how to hunt, dry meat and how to kill enemy tribesmen.

Attached: 87964DCB-7E1B-4FEA-BF22-B9DD5EAC694A.jpg (600x662, 221K)

>comparing niggers to people

Women also make most of the workforce and voting base.

nailed it

Being hostile does not mean you are masculine. Black males are still exposed to crime which gives them an appearance of masculinity but is actually a facade of hostility. They're still man children, staying in a clique or a gang talking about being a gangsta until they rot in jail or die

Easy prey for the gangs. Some American black gangs were using kids as young as 11 as disposable soldiers.
So desperate to belong that given a gun and a target they go out and kamikaze.

based

Hello Conan O Brian and welcome to Jow Forums

Probably.

>78% of teachers are female
> 8/10ish chance of of 100% influence at school
this doesn't seem like a mathematically correct conclusion desu

Attached: 1532446613106.jpg (553x746, 72K)

This. Happens here as well.
I met a guy who was trying to get out and it's hard on them as they won't let go. He realised how fucked up his life was going to be and how much he hated prison. The same problem though as he had no father to guide him.

It's a never ending cycle. It's sad how much of our GDP is directly involved in that mess.

Yes, she's right.

She is 100 percent correct axchtually

If women treated cuts and bruises the way they treat their own mistakes, they would dig a hole through the patient the table and the carpet trying to find the real problem to prove how none of this their fault.

I don't even wanna hear they're sorry, just stop fucking up before we are all dead

They are not masculine, they are just more sociopathic which on the surface looks like masculinity, but in reality is weakness and cowardice.

Attached: 0Rf0pKn.jpg (980x768, 136K)

> is she right?

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes – 5 times the average.
-90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
-85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average.
-80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average.
- 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes

Attached: 1529031927261.jpg (250x238, 17K)

>tfw all of these and family still insists that i'm just a spoiled brat and mum is in the right

Attached: i'm right.png (911x585, 781K)

78% of 43 is 33.5. And even then, a lot of those boys have uncles or the like who do represent a male role model.

Those statistics only matter when they're black and can be solved by adopting undocumented fathers and dumping truckloads of money into fatherless households of ethnic minorities.

White men shut up and sit down before you shoot up a school and ruin my life!

>Knowing some guy you might see 3 times a year is like having a strong father at home who works hard for the family and teaches you how to work with your hands and be proud of your achievements
Holy shit lmao

That's a different question altogether. Cunt in OP is simply wrong.

well yeah she's a woman did you expect correct maths?

How hard is to use a calculator tho? It's not like is some complex calculus, just simple multiplication.

Children need positive male role models... who would have thought?

Instead of blaming the women who stay around to educate and raise their children, blame the absent fathers.

She's not. She said a "lack of masculinity" not "an absence of masculinity". There's some there from uncles or an occasional male teacher being seen in a hallway but it's so horribly lacking that these boys never learn to be men from anyone but the criminals who squat in their neighborhoods. Nobody else spends their time trying to talk to lonely kids in a city.

Women initiate 80% of divorces and men are literally banned from seeing their kids by the government. The problem isn't absent fathers (except in blacks), it's divorce laws.

wow, so actual introspection and critical thought, amazing

>She's not.
Yes she is moron, do the math for yourself.

Yeah that was bait chief

Ahah tell em with the acid face

I think both are pretty big problems that feed off each other. Lack of masculinity makes people feel insecure, toxic masculinity strengthens that effect.

According to snoogle, women initiate 80% of divorced, sooooooooooooo...

Attached: 25220580_BG1.jpg (320x180, 13K)

see The message is still undeniable: a lack of masculinity is what causes this. You're british so you don't understand anything, your proper ancestors moved or died in the wars, you're the descendant of the worst your people had to offer because only those cowards slipped through the years.

She's right, but she's a chameleon, so she's right for the wrong reasons.

that really activates the almonds

Attached: gregg_duane.jpg (1200x630, 264K)

Irrelevant.

Masculinity is something that appears in situations where masculinity is necessary (ie in a real job or position of responsibility). The reason the proportion of "masculine" men is lower is because the proportion of real jobs is shrinking.

Furthermore the tweet says that "Lack of masculinity is a problem" but out of context I have no idea what the problem she's talking about is. But most likely it's INDICATIVE of a problem rather than being "the problem" itself, she's simply looking only at the surface level.

What a useless post.
Did you really think he wouldn't see a post on the same screen as his?

They are often materialistic, emotional, full of rage, incapable of big responsabilities. In other words, they are still extremely feminine. The exposure to violence does give them a masculine look, and they do have some of masculine traits, but they are not to be considered MEN.

Yes.

43% of boys are raised by single mothers? Jesus Christ what happened to society? That seems unbelievable I call bullshit on that.

niggers

wanted to post this. she's stupid.

Attached: 1531194043719.jpg (540x720, 47K)

It certainly explains the existence of the soi-fed, noodle-armed, and kazoo-voiced bronies, Redditors, and "male feminists" that have become such a plague over the past 10-15 years

Men are more likely to cheat, soooooooooooooooooooooo...

Purely economic reasons goy, now hush and watch this documentary about the 12 gorllion

>Brainlet woman says masculinity is the problem
>Bong points out that boys in single mother homes tend to be criminals or have issues
That was the point of the post user, he's calling bullshit.

yes but ghost has been saying this for YEARS
where's the credit!!?

Don’t blacks hit women more often?

Did you read that in woman's magazine? Was it an article about how to justify an affair?

They hit everything more often. This includes women and the pavement.

NO SHIT

Now I wanna see the replies.
She's too good to be a future infidel bredding qt, I ought to purpose her and make a pious muslimah

Attached: th.jpg (375x210, 13K)

That's Greece, you idiot.

Hit, rape and murder women more often, yes.

based and redpilled

b-but 80% of divorces are initiated by women! the men all actually want to see their kids so bad! they obviously chose to be single mothers because that's easier!!

>43% of boys are raised by single mothers
Unless this statistic is specifically restricted to Detroit or some place equal to it, get out of here with that shit claim.

Yes

Attached: 1532327609621.png (540x718, 293K)

I agree I figure it would be much higher

kek

Totally roasts my beans, famicom.

When you're raised without a proper male role model your idea of courage is going to end up skewed to the point where ambushing someone 3 on 1 makes you feel "tough" because you won and that's all they think matters.

Despite all the time ive spent in this shit hole I still dont vwlieve that blacks should be judged by their group identity over individual character. Masculine men must teach their children masculine virtue. If the culture within the black community changed in America where it wasn't viewed as normal to abandon your kids I'd be willing to bet violent crime would go down.

They’re niggers, and they behave in an emotional way thanks to their mothers

Their fathers become the local drug pushers/gang leaders.

Damn straight.

Can we get some stats in here?

Ones I would like to see in particular for developing solid arguments against feminismus and bleeding hearts:

> % of boys raised by single mothers
OP pic says 43%, US Census says 43% of *children* live without their father, but not all of those are boys. We could safely assume about half, 21.5% of boys are raised by single mothers. Girls raised by single mothers are certainly no better, just trying to get a handle on the numbers.

> % of black males raised by single moms
Please dig this up. I would do it myself but I'm indisposed.

so shes saying women are emotion and irrational and young men shouldnt be subjected to that shit 247 or they will turn into delinquents and sexual deviants

Holy shit a non retarded woman

Yes, she is correct

fucking brown people. You wonder why we can’t stand your kind

great observation

>is she right?
Yes.

Attached: clapping_animation.gif (160x160, 29K)

>you're too masculine!!!
>you're not masculine enough!!!
Take the NEET pill user, Feels good senpai.

Attached: NEETLyfe.jpg (1024x683, 138K)

>lets loosely define all masculine features as toxic will ignoring all of the positives of it like honor, mastery, strength, dignity, diligence, discipline, etc

>oh and if you criticize femininity you're evil and a nazi

Si

She watched this video I conclude
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U-kxdyJs6y8

This seems to be taking off!
Now if we could just make women feminine again then we are going places.
Why should I be a man to a pseudo man? Sort yourselves out women. If you want the benefits that men provide then start acting like a woman.

I bet her room is clean

>OP pic says 43%, US Census says 43% of *children* live without their father, but not all of those are boys. We could safely assume about half, 21.5% of boys are raised by single mothers. Girls raised by single mothers are certainly no better, just trying to get a handle on the numbers.

just a note for the single-mother-raised kids in this thread: this is NOT how you do population math.

>actually thinking any woman wants your smelly dick cheese in the first place

totes

She’s not wrong. Black males are violent fuckheads regardless, but the problem is absolutely made worse that they have no male role model at any point in their life, outside of criminals and “gangsta” celebrities.

>Haha I socially reject you! Loser!
Go away roastie. You bitches never say anything of value.

based

Post pic of your aunt! My penis demands it.

for example:

100 kids in a population
43% are single-mom raised, so yes, we'll use 21.5% are single-mom raised boys, 21.5% single-mom raised girls. so there are 21.5 boys, 21.5 girls.

50 are male, 50 are female in the total population (assumed)
21.5/50 = 41.5% are single-raised-boys.

tldr; don't quit your dayjob, retard

Attached: doubt.png (300x162, 31K)