Join me my brothers I promise you the way of Allah

Join me my brothers I promise you the way of Allah .

Attached: 2000px-Allah3.svg.png (2000x2000, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnah.com/abudawud/43/452
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a dick and ball sack. Get saged.

i'm italian with brown eyes.

Hope i'm not a mudshit rape baby.

Islam is false though. Why would I join such a blatantly false religion?

They are those on whom (Descend) blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance (Surah Al-Baqara, 157)

This image looks like a cock

You have a little wewe, with a ballsack and everything

May those who doesn't believe in Allah burn in hell for eternity .

MOMMY GIVE MILKIES MOMMY

Attached: 30EA7B01-091C-43EF-A406-18229C73DDFC-46285-000019B0BEF80EE5.jpg (2000x2000, 158K)

Okay! Let's break down that image! The big W is fucking the little W, there's clearly an AIDS ribbon top left, and some form Percy stick man watching the whole scene. So...yeah...

Allah will smite you all down with his might .

Ryck i min pung så sprutar jag ner i Muhammeds hals.

Attached: Circle-of-Frans.jpg (1095x1642, 522K)

Coward speak English

Sweden is a Gay country we will fill it with Muslims
and make it straight again but with allah

fpbp. Came here to say the same.

It'd fit in without the straightness.

Attached: gaymuhammad2.png (1160x742, 403K)

You lier Allah will smite false shit down

Not even a lie, Paki scum.
sunnah.com/abudawud/43/452

Your prophet was a faggot.

Are you like a real Muslim? Always wanted to debate you retards

Pull my balls and I'll cum down Muhammeds throat.

If roasties are the way of Allah, then no, thanks.

Attached: musuUnderDaBridge.webm (720x1280, 2.05M)

A word of advice from someone who has a lot of experience with them: don't bother. They're stupid, emotional, aggressive, deny everything, get stuck on semantics, etc. It's also incredibly addictive; it's like picking on a retarded kid only without any negative stigma.

Attached: muhammad-pedophile_o_4421159.jpg (500x439, 187K)

only if why does it look like a Snake and resembles the Greek word for 666? And only if you explain me why muslims are allergic to crosses, bible and Christianity like demons are.

i am always with you
on our way
to something good
Allah may have answers
but it is up to me to carry myself along

A small snake on a larger snake with a stick in front of it and some more fluff.

What's the prize?

Don't fcking idot, Neither goatlover Allah or jew Jesus or even worst, some pedo Talmudic or Torah JEWish Rabbi could or is in position to tell you the path to "divine" only you can find that deep in yourself, from within. How? You need the right potions, Ancient Alchemy or if you will Magic Mana. Don't be a fool moslim and join us to beat our common enemy The ETERNAL JEW. You stay in your muslim countries and we will stay in our EU and US White countries. Everyone is happie.

Daily reminder that Mohamed was literally autistic

33:53. O you who believe! Enter not the Prophet's houses, except when leave is given to you for a meal, (and then) not (so early as) to wait for its preparation. But when you are invited, enter, and when you have taken your meal, disperse, without sitting for a talk. Verily, such (behaviour) annoys the Prophet, and he is shy of (asking) you (to go), but Allah is not shy of (telling you) the truth. And when you ask (his wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen, that is purer for your hearts and for their hearts. And it is not (right) for you that you should annoy Allah's Messenger, nor that you should ever marry his wives after him (his death). Verily! With Allah that shall be an enormity.

Inshallah

Fuck, when you saw a small dick with balls there, you cant unsee it.

Attached: be03e2f95aff356288d3fdc8cfeb9554ced29284_00.jpg (417x480, 38K)

Go fuck your sister instead.

Attached: 1495897688702.jpg (455x549, 46K)

also Muhammed said "kill People for me and you can Keep 75% 25% for me. Allah Willing". Sorry but there's Nothing spiritual or godly About that.
Just business and aims for bad male instincts and gives them a moral Frame for being immoral. that's all.
You are brainwashed. Return to your pagan roots or to Jesus.

>I promise you the way of Allah .
Oh goody. Do I get shown how to chop up a body and play with it? What good games can you play with a human head? Kickball? Dodgeball?

Attached: 1520144941965.jpg (242x242, 11K)

thats just sad. They have no other way than fucking under a Bridge because parents.

muhammad was a gay circumsized pig!

You're wrong, It's 1/5 not 25%

Exactly

Is that a winking owo with big ol tiddies?

Yeah wtf. Actually kinda looks like a dick and two big balls

Is that a ballsack? Cuz it looks like a ballsack.

wrong

This particular ruling regarding ghaneemah (war-booty) is established through the following verse:

“And know that whatever of war-booty that you may gain, verily, one-fifth of it is assigned to Allah, and to the Messenger, and to the near relatives (of the Messenger), and also the orphans, Al‑Masaakin (the poor) and the wayfarer” - Qur'an 8:41

The mistake you made is thinking that there is a separate amount for Allah, when the verse is actually referring to everyone mentioned. This is what is known as al-khums (one-fifth), and is to be given to the Prophet so that he may support his family, orphans, the poor, and travelers in need. The remaining four-fifths is to be distributed amongst those who were in battle.

When legal stipulations are made in the Qur'an (and the hadith) regarding the "rights of Allah," they are in fact referring to the authority of the Prophet, and later the state. This is why, after the death of the Prophet, the bayt al-mal was formed, which served as the state treasury and would receive the one-fifth allotted to it, as well as the zakat for future distribution

I'm not attracted to goats.

Following the ways of a literal snake , you desert folk have been in the sun to much

Attached: Screenshot_17.png (788x523, 251K)

YA ABA ABDILLAH. NE7NA UMMAH HEZBOLLAH

did i do it right?

I am a Troll niggers
I hope Allah fuck you all may he light up your way
pol board god and religion lies .
Don't debt with Muslims , Christians or Jews on religion they all are stupid enough to believe in shit .

>killed my own thread

Attached: 6987A025-932A-4DA7-919B-8F9E62F220D3.gif (260x230, 645K)

It kind of looks like balls and a small dong.

Attached: Truth.gif (468x240, 35K)