Why does Jow Forums hate blacks more than all other groups (well, except maybe jews)

Black guy just trying to understand. Jow Forums is mostly white males, ive seen all other races blasted but "niggers" seem to be public enemy number one. i know jews are your public enemy numer zero. but blacks hold a special place in your heart. Is it some sort of fear or hatred that many white women are being taken or do you have personal bad experiences with them. or is it part of your religion to fear racemixing. just honestly curious.

Attached: hand-1917895_1280.png (503x377, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_LBk5xBy0SA
youtube.com/watch?v=8dLD_BpdFWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't mind them. They are just jealous of the BBC my brother

Fuck your BBC

We see how you nigs act, you're just not as culturally or genetically devolved. Sorry, just stay in Africa.

i'm italian with brown eyes

And yes I do hold bad experience with niggers, they were the worst bullies at school and here they are overall waste of genes

>Is it some sort of fear or hatred that many white women are being taken
Muhh dick meme
>do you have personal bad experiences with them
Only saw 4 niggers ever in my life.
>part of relligion to fear racemixing
being this retarded
>just honestly curious.
When i see what niggers do in US, their statistics, way of life and how they are used up for voting and etc. i only can feel disgusted that anyone human is living in some places just next to them.

African niggers are different story altogether since Africa as a whole isnt composed of same level nigerdom across its surface. There are some places that can be worked on but rest is just beyond hope.Makes my blood boil when i see how they are forced upon us by (((them))) with imports to Europe from Africa by various NGOs like cattle so theres more disdain for that too. We dont want you and yet you push,wiggle, jump across to make trouble for us.
my 0.02c

youtube.com/watch?v=_LBk5xBy0SA

Attached: CaptainJack.jpg (596x586, 60K)

American influence

I’ve spent my entire life around you animals and I can count the positive experiences I’ve had with you on one hand.

I would imagine that most people who do have had unfortunate encounters with black people, myself included. Can't live together.

This.

Deep down they know they can't compete.

I was just in a thread where two niggerlings attacked an elderly Sikh man. I've only seen such random violence come from roaming pitbulls.

Your wife doesn't seem to mind black guys though ;)

You’re our racial enemy, i think you’re all naturally evil and thrive in drug, gang and rape culture

That's the problem. All black men think the world revolves around their BBC. It doesn't. Most blacks can't think 5 minutes in to the future. They take no responsibility and instead blame everyone else. Which leads to this, "I don't have to follow the rules" shit, which in turn, gets you shot by cops or other blacks. It's also the reason why you commit so much crime. You aren't capable of thinking of the consequences, nor the suffering you bring to the victims. Simply put, you don't think. Or rather, you are incapable of thinking. And that's the problem.

Its very simple honestly. Out of the hundreds or so black kids I knew, only 3 of them were any good. The rest were loud, violent, doing and dealing drugs, and made my school life hell. After High School, I moved somewhere in the country. Its a white neighborhood, with one token black family. I eventually realized I feel safe because I wasn't around niggers. So now I want to gas the kikes and race war now. But seriously, niggers just aren't human man, even just the crime statistics should make anyone racist.

>Only saw 4 niggers ever in my life.
That doesn't make sense. that's proof that you are basing your core decisions off of 2nd or 3rd hand info. i personaly don't have that much personal interaction with jews and so i find it hard to fear or hate them despite all the negative views i hear about them trying to control the world, e.t.c. i could only acquire a negative feeling towards them if i had multiple negative experiences with them. Or is such a concept as open mindedness alien to you.

>Don't mind them. They are just jealous of the BBC my brother
>Deep down they know they can't compete.

And then they wonder. kek

Attached: muhdick.png (657x852, 366K)

i still hate the iconic urban black thug nigger as much as i used to. but the more i grow up, the more i realize that the real blame is to be placed on faggots like lyndon b johnson and his ilk. from what ive read and heard, pre "great society" blacks were more assimilated, independent of government, respectful, non violent, etc. they used to espouse american ideals. now if i even sense that a black is willing to accept some of those facts, i will give him a chance. sadly, they are 1 in a million, which really forces me to appreciate gems like thomas sowell, ben carson, candace owens, etc.

Attached: 1528958672823.jpg (774x768, 105K)

At least we can satisfy yo girl white boi

But brother Serbia and most of the Balkans has no negros.
In my honest opinion Jow Forums as a collective is probably never verbally racist towards blacks outside this site. I'm friends with both actual and ironic racist and none of them are on Jow Forums but still manage to get along with me as a black dude.
Plus moat people here just like hating on blacks cuz everyone else is plus all the charts.

it's the crime rates.
we don't hate black people, not really.
we see the problems in the black community like drugs, theft, and rape.
anons make the mistake of holding all blacks responsible for the crimes of a few.
we are disappointed in black people, particularly those who live in developed nations
white people don't have these same problems.
white people don't rape and murder each other, not to the extent that blacks do.
if you all are happy living in that type of society then i guess that is fine for you, but stay in your countries and quit bringing that shit to ours

I'm curious, why did my post make you mad?

this, blacks have tremendous potential but it has largely been squandered

First response is "muh dik"
This is the cultural difference. Take note. This is why you are despised. You lack any culture.

If you stay in Africa we don't hate you. If you move to white country you deserve bullet in the head. You have diferent skin, diferent body and diferent skills. You have whole continet for yourself. Much bigger than USA and Europe. So make best of it.

don't you understand user?
because you don't support communism and free migration you are literally a nazi which means anything done to you is justifiable

Who let you out of your cage ya filthy fucking monkey. Im calling the zoo!

Is this what brits do in their free time? Instead of adding to the conversation just larp for the sake of it

i dont really understands too i couldnt care less about africans ,the ones that are destrying us are the jews so there goes all my hate

I wonder if youll grab your crotch when the rope is lowered onto your neck.

We hate how you freeload at work, we hate how you have zero regard for personal respect or hygiene, we hate how insecure you are and how that insecurity shows itself in the form of unnecessary violence. We hate how you blame everyone for the problems you yourself create, we hate how you demand equality when you're not willing to lift a finger to prove why you should get such treatment. We hate how you abandon or abort your children. We hate how you perpetuate historical falsehoods if only to benefit your present and future.

The good news is we don't hate you for your skin color, and we don't assume you all fall into the above categories. We know you can change and you're letting us down. We don't hate you for who you are, that's reaerved for the Jews.

Every nigger i've ever met was a criminal piece of shit.

>open mindedness
I dont hear it from hearsay.
Iv seen it with my own eyes, and it aint pretty.

Wherever i look, from shithole canibal eternal civil war African black holes to suburbs of Detroit and Chimpago evidence is plentyfull.

US is perfect example.
Meanwhile everyone fights to have a chance to come to US and work for american dream, US niggers still live in ghettos, have biggest crime rates than any other race while being just fraction of population,biggest achievments are rap and ghetto culture degeneracy that empowers them to kill eachother more, 70% of single parent household and wherever they go they make civil unrest and prices of homes in neighborhood drop.

And best of all its pushed all down our throats for us to accept in Europe even if we dont want it, which makes it even worse for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=8dLD_BpdFWw

I think you fall under the "religously hate them" category. granted there is a higher level of drug and gang culture among black Americans but this is obvious a consequence of generations of low income/ low opportunity dating back to the slave trade. i'm not trying to make excuses (we have overcome some tremendous hurdles) but this should be obvious to anyone.

Whta are the traits of an alpha? Loud, aggresive, nom caring about your opinion. Strong, big etc. im not trying to insult you man, i just wont take that shit , like come on, this beta grouping up is what causes beta society. You wanna know the mindset of a Lot of the refugees coming to europe? The strongest is the chief. The playboy is the chief. Kn a society where alpha is favoured, you dont have to wonder why alpha traits, and dominant genes are beiing pasted through the generations.

personally muslims are much worse people more evil false and hipocrite ,with the rest of the people i have had good experience generally africans south americans ,chinese and a couple of indians too but muslims are scum absolute garbage tier ,they should be genecided like their jewish semitic cousins

First, I don't hate any group or anyone.

I do hate how some people behave. Different races seem to have their own ways of being objectionable (blacks kangz out, Jews lie and kvetch, etc), but my judgement is only about the behavior, not anything else about the person doing it.

In general I think you're seeing the age-old problem of evaluating a particular individual who is also a member of a known group. In a moment, especially the first moments, which evaluation takes precedence?

There are some adorably sweet pit bulls in the world. But when would you trust your children with one? That's the basic problem.

>open minded
>racists

They don't go together, user.

Newsflash, nearly everyone throughout history, even blacks, hate blacks more than all other groups.

I just don't want to live with "people" that are so far removed from my own, yet I'm forced to.

>Plus moat people here just like hating on blacks cuz everyone else is plus all the charts

Yeah fuck these guys experiances living with actual blacks and actual statistic backing them up.

If you had entire vilage of 10 people where 2 persons were making half of the entire crime in that vilage what would you think of it ?
What would you think about those 2 persons. Now add that those persons are different than rest of those 8 by color. What would you think of that color ?

You brought it all upon yourselves.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

sage in all fields nigger

Attached: Slidethread 2.png (1156x2031, 290K)

t. mad white boi

Imma grab yo girl's crotch and she loves it

Personally I'm just tired of all you mother fuckers.
I just want to live with white people like myself.
You grabby little bitches need to fuck off. I'm talking to every other race on planet earth. Every one.

Attached: 1505591560057.jpg (1024x515, 140K)

>
>t. mad white boi
>
>Imma grab yo girl's crotch and she loves it
Ima rip yo dick out and shove it in yo mouth and you will love it

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x224, 6K)

They have a history of bringing nothing intellectual to the table. They are genetically predisposed to violence. They are 15-30 IQ points lower than whites and Asians on average. They live in relatively close proximity to us in the U.S. which causes racial tension. They are a holy object to the left which makes it difficult for us to address these issues. Those are reasons I could think of off the top of my head.

Then you are hanging around the wrong crowd. Upgrade your friends

People wouldn't hate niggers if you stayed in Africa. Course you darkies can't help but shuffle after whites begging for scraps and fucking things up for everyone

> Upgrade your friends
In other words, hang out with white people.

Well I am black and have more bad and good experiences with my people than most on this board who were probably just picked on in high school by some black dude and instead of moving on like most normal people held contempt.
Plus a few serbs used to make fun of me in middle school but I don't hate all slavs.

/thread

i mean he's not wrong, just look at BET and then tell me that the black community isn't a pack of either hypocrites or retards

I'll take the 30 IQ points over the 1 extra inch.

Individually you are probably a good guy. I wouldn't mind hanging out with a black guy just because he's black, or friends even.
But on a quintessential and societal level we are so clearly incompatible and far removed that it just leads to never-ending hate. Wouldn't it be better to just live separately if that's the case?

>why?
Jews are bad owners. Niggers are their dogs. A good owner trains a good dog but a bad owner trains a dog that must be put down. If the bad owner is taken care of maybe the dog can be rehabilitated but there is no guarantee.

Attached: dogs.jpg (800x420, 93K)

They hate them because white girls love them. They are genetically superior and better lovers that make the racist white boys feel weak.

Attached: download.jpg (1321x741, 161K)

Pretty much every race has contributed something to World History. Except niggers. On top of that, they're by and by less evolved, worthless, and extremelly ugly. It ain't science Nigger-Kun.

Because your group is the most blatantly inferior race on the planet, the only one that has so completely failed to achieve and maintain a civilization on its own that even the Arabs and Native Americans have shown themselves capable of.
It is so readily apparent that you and the aboriginals went off the rails somewhere, and yet liberals will continue to blindly deny it for the sake of their dystopian dream.

Attached: 1519771795930.jpg (1869x1598, 1.03M)

>every nigger ive met

every nigger is devolved hood rat garbage why do you think africa is such a shithole

second time in a week no less, they attack the same 71 year old Sikh.

Many here seem to have a problem with forced integration and not the existence of blacks. let us first put aside issues of IQ, violence e.t.c. Majority of blacks in America are there as a result made centuries ago to forcibly bring in their ancestors to work as slaves. Their existence can be viewed as a negative side effect of slavery.(not their fault). Those in Europe are there as a result of poor decision making by your leaders who allowed floods of different people to blemish your culture. Basing on the laws of the jungle(survival of the fittest). the blame is on your leaders. in this case also the fault is not on the blacks. they are pieces of a chess board being controlled by other forces.

Lmao small dick detected, if you're not above average at least as a white man you should be ashamed of your shit genetics.

It's because Jow Forums is composed of those kind of whiny beta faggots
BBC is good because it will destroy them

Attached: AverageFaceOfMaga.png (500x500, 407K)

I don't hate Africans because they're black, but Africa is temperate and has food year-round, and they never went through the seasonal winters necessary to evolve the abstract intelligence necessary to thrive in modern civilization. The difference between our evolutionary histories is night and day, we're fundamentally incompatible, and would be happier apart from one another.

>the blame is on your leaders. in this case also the fault is not on the blacks. they are pieces of a chess board being controlled by other forces.
God damn right you are.

Happiness requires a community of likeminded homogenous people. Sweden, Norway, Denmark used to have this. It requires people be nice to one another, and they only do that when they feel related.

Example, if your brother asked you for money would you give it to him? Now how about a stranger? Would you feel bad stealing from your grandmother? Now how about a stranger?

In order to have the socia cohesion necceary fro a functioning society we have to live separately, so that we we see our neighbor we see ourselves. Everyone in America is an asshole to each other these days, but they weren’t like that back when we were homogenous.

Living next door to niggers is torture. Everything that makes us happy, they destroy. I would rather be homeless on the streets of Poland, than a millionaire in South Africa.

The only way to a happy life, is a nigger free life.

deep down they love being slaves and want the same for everyone

Havin an iq below 70 literally would make you incapable of breathing. How come you claim to be white and superioir if you lack this knowledge , which implies that this statistic is faked . Also, i am brown with high iq , am i paranormal to your world believe or something hahahah you should put me in a museum dude hahahaha

>Jews> niggers> spics> sandniggers> pejeets> chinks
Thanks for this thread mooshie

Attached: 1523347511380.jpg (600x636, 70K)

Kush ? Egypt ? Babylon? Nubia ? Mespothamia?

because niggers are subhuman.

>Also, i am brown with high iq , am i paranormal to your world believe or something

Attached: 1526755458319.png (350x338, 131K)

Ill take 30 points lf IQ over 0.000001 inches more

>Why does Jow Forums hate blacks more than all other groups
The stats don't lie, nogs are more likely to be violent lazy pieces of shit who will steal your bike. idk why you faggots keep making these threads, it always ends with a series of webms showing niggers doing violent and crazy shit.

Attached: koko.png (500x802, 54K)

Blacks are different to niggers.
Jews...different story.

IQ of 70 is legally mild retardation. These people max out at the 6th grade level. If you can’t do pre-algebra as an adult, that’s a key sign of being close to 70 IQ no more than 80.

If these two groups would ne incompatible, mixed babies would literally dont work. But they do. Weird, right ? Also, yes, beta grouping up leads to beta society. To the passing on of recessive genes ( straight hair, thin lips, blue eyes, thin noses) .
An alpha group were alpha rules leads to alpha society. Which leads to the passing on of domiant genes ( thick lils, dark skin, curled hair, black eyes). Im investing my time to educate you and i hope you appreciate it and can learn from it

>you should put me in a museum
*zoo

You live in England, speak like an Englishman.
That's the difference between blacks and niggers.
You are typing niggerspeak.
You aren't "in da hood" or repressed, no matter how much you wish we had a Compton from the 90's.
Retard.

And you blindly believe anything ? Yes one sheep here i need a heard for it. Oh, hating a nother group of people, yes there it fits

>Im investing my time to educate you and i hope you appreciate it and can learn from it
Thank you for educating us on grade school biology. Very impressive.

>niggers invade a white country, they spread violence misery and hunger
>whites invade a territory because you can't even call it a country because niggers can't build shit, they build houses hospitals and schools only for niggers to take the territory back and make it an even bigger shit hole than before the whites came

Attached: 1530030474472.jpg (600x630, 139K)

>Also, i am brown with high iq , am i paranormal to your world believe or something

Attached: pathetic.jpg (600x532, 33K)

Does this
>thick lils, dark skin, curled hair, black eyes

Do space travel?
Work on cold fusion?
Split atoms?
No.

It comes naturally from coming in contact with them.

>people

I wan in jail with refugees. Ge couldnt do math because for fucks sake he comes from a country where theres no public school system , because the country is so corrupt. He was capable of talking and was kidn an nice, dude your justliving in a bubble , please open your mind

This.

RARE AS HELL THANK YOU NIGGER

Troll somewhere else i literrally dont care

I don't hate blacks, as long as they are not leftists.

I only hate commies, because they choose to be sub-human.

I hate spics the most, but realize the world would be best off with only whites.

Everywhere there is an abundance of niggers, there is also an abundance of theft, rape, assault, murder, and general stupidity and chimping out.
There has never been a successful nigger nation, anywhere in the world. Niggers at large have consistently tested to be lower IQ than non-niggers. Niggers get preferential treatment over whites, and get opportunities they dont deserve because they are too stupid to do any better on their own.
Put all of this together, and add in the fact that you can lose your job for bring this up, and be forced to watch nigger culture be pushed everywhere, more niggers imported by the hundreds of thousands, and be unable to escape from its stupidity.
Thats why.

"Troll" isn't an insult here mate, it's a badge of honour.
Go back to hiphopforums if you want an echo chamber.

/this

>Jow Forums is mostly white males
You are incorrect, they are mainly americans (one of mixed race), but definatly not white.

Attached: 1532340085459.png (600x600, 247K)

>ooga booga me struggle to understand modern world

If you know that how come you still act like you do? Move on and be happy gad dammit like talking to somebody who smashes his head against the wall and is like yeah i know thank you this feels good though