The truth about Charlottesville

Give me everything you have that the media lied about.

Attached: 48698607.png (791x433, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WnFXzDXd7U
youtube.com/watch?v=JBTIlGo541s
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/charlottesville-care-worker-neo-nazis-corey-long-flame-thrower-peaceful-protest-virginia-ku-klux-a7894161.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0INeUN4R2v8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9mKPiDrv4
youtu.be/U3r6Kuthe2E?t=160
youtube.com/watch?v=C2ro7U_Yoc4
anncoulter.com/columns/2018-08-08.html#read_more
youtu.be/Q0kdA7Ce9to
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/08/15/signs-of-charlottesville-white-supremacist-rally-being-a-false-flag/comment-page-1/#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=bFNOfG7Zbzc
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvxf7JuXI_0
youtube.com/watch?v=aKs9tDw0-nM
youtube.com/watch?v=h0UPGbPJ91Y
dailymotion.com/video/x5x4jnt
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6tk9ng/something_is_very_fishy_in_charlottesville/?st=jjmwlayb&sh=d8e9d28f
vdare.com/articles/anarchotyrannyincville
youtube.com/watch?v=eMphybRnznk
youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=pMoccJ98wuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get in here

They were faggots that gave the MSM all the tools they needed to shit on whites

Where to start? Pretty much everything. The cherry on top was when every major media outlet showed pics of a 1990s Klan rally and claimed it was Charlottesville 2017.

>Before he was beaten DeAndre Harris attacked a protestor with a blunt instrument.youtube.com/watch?v=8WnFXzDXd7U There is footage of counter-protestors attacking Field's car before and after he accelerated.youtube.com/watch?v=JBTIlGo541s One counter-protestor used an improvised flamethrower on protestors after they were pushed out of the park where they were lawfully assembled.[independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/charlottesville-care-worker-neo-nazis-corey-long-flame-thrower-peaceful-protest-virginia-ku-klux-a7894161.html Lying counter-protestor claims flamethrower was response to gun.] The gun was fired as a warning shot against this.youtube.com/watch?v=0INeUN4R2v8

I was not there, but was watching it on livestream

On Friday night, the white dudes were walking with tiki torches chanting "you will not replace us" Some leftist taking pictures started chanting "Jews will not replace us" and thats what was reported in the MSM

on Saturday, the cops funnelled the Alt Right protesters into ANTIFA and BLM counter protesters, causing a full on fight.

I watched couple of livestreams while it was happening. I've seen how Police acted and how our ppl were paraded thru the streets, things thrown at them, attacked viciously.

It really opened my eyes.

The redneck revolt (a communist group that is pro-gun) intentionally made Heathers "murderer" run his car into the crowd.

Here's the footage of Dwayne Dixon admitting everything to his class (Even though he sugarcoats it).
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9mKPiDrv4
Here's video of him armed with a rifle telling people to make the cars run them over and force the cars into the crowd (they were one block away).
youtu.be/U3r6Kuthe2E?t=160
Pic is him admitting it on Facebook

Attached: 000000000000000000000000001-5-600x424.jpg (600x424, 32K)

James Fields is getting double jeopardized (unconstitutional) with a federal charge for each of his regular charges.

Attached: 6E9EABCA-C36D-4E63-852E-9DE00A432881.jpg (2512x2151, 1.67M)

It was a government operation to divide the American people. There's clear footage of police standing behind a barrier while a white protester fired a shot at the black flamethrower guy. They likely wouldn't have seen it, but they could definitely fucking hear it. They did nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=C2ro7U_Yoc4

In what universe does the police not apprehend an active shooter? Someone must have told them to stay behind their barriers and not intervene. Now, ask yourselves this: why would the government want to allow tensions and division to flourish among the population? Why would they want this to escalate into full-blown violence?
There is only one winner in this situation, and the redpill most of you will find hard to swallow is that the winner won't be you or the nigger.

Don't leave out the reason he fired a warning shot at the nigger faggot. It was justified.

Attached: .jpg (620x465, 60K)

I literally fucking wrote:
>the black flamethrower guy

This changes absolutely nothing of what I wrote, since the police didn't see any of the perpetrators. But the police could hear a fucking gunshot and did NOTHING. They did fucking nothing. Get those gears turning in your head.

Nobody was interested in finding the one guy walking around with the Swastika flag. It was brand new and you could still see the folds from when it was packaged.

The driver never existed.

Proof: Nothing about him has been said since.

Sorry leaf. I'm doing two things at once and I looked over it. All apologies.

The minivan was abandoned, sitting in the intersection blocking the street well before Fields drove down the street.

And what ever caused that police chopper to crash?

Ann Coulter just wrote about it.
anncoulter.com/columns/2018-08-08.html#read_more

>The minivan was abandoned, sitting in the intersection blocking the street well before Fields drove down the street.

Sauce youtu.be/Q0kdA7Ce9to

I read that earlier. Pretty based

The media made that fat girl that died look not obese in all the pics, FAKE NEWS

Infiltrators.

Attached: 1530454048463.jpg (2080x1984, 1.3M)

Another one.

This

Attached: 1530454223243.jpg (960x451, 87K)

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/08/15/signs-of-charlottesville-white-supremacist-rally-being-a-false-flag/comment-page-1/#comments

youtube.com/watch?v=bFNOfG7Zbzc

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvxf7JuXI_0
youtube.com/watch?v=aKs9tDw0-nM
youtube.com/watch?v=h0UPGbPJ91Y

dailymotion.com/video/x5x4jnt

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6tk9ng/something_is_very_fishy_in_charlottesville/?st=jjmwlayb&sh=d8e9d28f

When the professor admits to pointing a fucking rifle at the guy who was trying to get away while also getting ambushed by antifags, and doesn't hit a fat fucking whale, but gets manslaughter charges
Can we contact his legal team with the vids and gifs and patented Jow Forums weaponized autism?

Ignore this dumbass shill. He's spreading autistic conspiracy theories so people will ignore the facts.

Here's a VDare article:
vdare.com/articles/anarchotyrannyincville

Fuck the rest of the other sources, they are disinfo.

At least have the brains to iron out the creases in your brand new nazi flags, FBI. What is this COINTELAMATEUR?

conspiracies? lol those pictures prove there were infiltrators, and there are a lot more things suspiscious, no one asks you to believe them all, but it's worth watching.

Unpopular opinion:
We need more of these, or rather the night march that preceded the actual event. Evidently we cannot hold grand events without antifa opposition and bad optics, which puts me in the opinion of trying to get good optics: aka, NO CONFEDERATE FLAGS, NO SWASTIKAS, etc. The tiki torches and whatnot are fine but if we want to have good optics we can't associate ourselves with what the average normie American sees as the enemy.
Remember: your average person will be more willing to side with communists because they have been brainwashed to do whatever it takes to oppose Nazis, even if it means siding with literal foreigners and cultural Marxists who want to destroy their country and everything they stand for.
Don't forget who we are fighting for and against, my friends.

Attached: 1502745307471s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Explain the pictures then. Do it faggot, or shut the fuck up.

the problem is (((they))) will hire Actors larping as KKK/skinhead members and still get what they want.

Exactly, which makes it tricky. Our best option is to shun these people. Regardless of your opinions on fascism and Nazism, they are in the end BAD OPTICS. Optics are EVERYTHING if the alt-right(the true alt-right) wants any chance at having any political influence.
We need a formalized hierarchy formed with strict leadership and formalized policies. We need to take examples from the successes and failures of the Tea Party movement and implement them not only in America but in Europe and fuck it, even in countries like South Africa.
If we're able to have a formal movement with the proper visuals and outer decor, we can do anything. Look at how successful we were as a bunch of unsponsored shitposters on Jow Forums in 2016. If we get formal sponsors by presenting ourselves not as Nazis but simply as traditional patriots, we can have a true shot at getting our ideals into the mainstream and into effect.
youtube.com/watch?v=eMphybRnznk

I'm not against rallies per se, just honeypots, and this UTR 2.0 stinks to high heaven to me. Remember it's on Soros birthday. If they hired Actors last time, they will do it again and MSM will only record them. This if we want to be optimistic and assume another false flag event won't happen.

I don't know where they're from and I don't care because the guy who shared them is telling us Heather Heyer isn't dead and she was a Sandy Hook actor.

Charlottesville only happened due to the city being salty as fuck due to the Klan rally the month prior and the tiki march the night before.

I was at Charlottesville. Why it gained notoriety was because of inept state and local officials. They fucked up the minute we were pushed into the communists. You need to keep the two sides separated at these rallies.

>Let them fight it out. It will be easier to declare a state of emergency

Thanks to that stand-down order, you had a dead bitch, increased infighting in the movement, deplatforming/demonitization, five of our dreamers facing a decade or more in prison, and a national dialogue about the greviances that whites have. The media omits the court-ordered permit or how violent the reds got. For fucks sakes, our guys showed enough restraint as it is, given the ammount of fire arms and level 3 body armor that were prevalent.

looks like he took option 2

who cares if that tubby bitch died or not? She “officially” died of a heart attack and was not hit by a car whatsoever. The bitch could have blown a ventricle picking up her tray at Arby’s a day later. What does it matter?

the video just says we have no real proof and you have to be blind to not see the similarity between Donna Soto and Susan Bro.

Oh I am completely opposed to UTR 2.0 as well, don't get me wrong. I'll probably be opposed to all of these rallies until what I explained in my previous two posts comes into fruition.
We need, in this order,
1. A solidified hierarchy with bona fide, official leaders to ensure we can successfully organize and manage events such as rallies, marches, speeches, etc
2. GOOD OPTICS
3. A set standard of policies that we can all agree on in terms of social policies, economic policies, and foreign policies. Want an example of 2 and 3 tied together? Repeal and replace the Hart–Celler Act because it puts severe strains on our abilities to regulate the environment. That's such an agreeable policy throughout our ranks, and we could pull in a lot of Gen X/Boomer conservatives with policies like that WITHOUT having to crack, simply making an official policy and making it appealing to a general audience. Additionally, instead of standing on a simply REEEEEEEEE ISRAEL policy, let's announce support for secular Palestinian groups. I've always envisioned a future where Europeans, Americans, and Arabs could work together. I mean Hitler did it with the Bosniak Muslims, and Mussolini with the Albanians. It's just a matter of unifying Christian Europe with Muslim Arabia for our common interests. At that point, we pull in a bunch of the left pro-Palestine crowds by appealing to that demographic.
4. Get rid of cucks like Richard Spencer, etc. These guys have to conform and drop the "muh Hail Victory" shit. We simply cannot afford to reveal those truly identitarian policies until we have actual political influence.

>What does it matter?
Because if she didn't die, the media couldn't hyperbolize the event as "The deadly Unite The Right Rally"

Who gives a shit about optics? You had the media make heroes out of swarthy looking degenerates who were assaulting men in polos and khakis.

Attached: 1527896576393.jpg (878x494, 241K)

There is no way DC keeps the police. They couldn’t keep the peace during J20 with all the extra security. There will be antifa mobs. I doubt even a 100 people show up. The plan has them marching through the streets from Foogy bottom station to Lafayette. If you think antifa won’t try shit again, you are mistaken.

Attached: 046B9D4B-7EBD-40DF-AA02-DEF7936A87D8.png (1334x750, 2.07M)

I also recommend flash mobs, not announced online, and in less hostile places, after midterms. I agree with you 100% and I think this is this is a good way to not attract potential undesirable people.

because if people see this movement is made of wel dressed, clean, attractive guys it will play a major role in how the public perceive us, and females will be more interested too.

The fucking shills in this thread.
>Hey guys look at these crazy conspiracy theories. We shouldn't have rallies and events anymore btw.

Attached: 1519555753709.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Aren't DC police federalized and ready for this type of shit to go down?

It could be another Boston sutuation. Remember that? A week after Charlottesville where you had 50 civnats and even non-whites vs 30,000+ pissed off people separated by a fence? Shit looked like helms deep. Even the police had to tweet out to people to not abuse the law enforcement, but the other side is so bad, right?

Attached: OsXuRPCLhFiZ2NZ2U4tnmGfqP5qoy8vCyRJQKuiVbhM.jpg (320x320, 32K)

I agree, but tell that to Kessler, he insists that this rally is needed and if we are against it, we just want to get people back to the internet, according to him.

Obviously the media is going to spin it the wrong way, but why even give them what they want? What's more convincing to the average American, a bunch of fat rednecks walking around with Nazi and Confederate flags or nice, respectable, normal people walking around with American flags? We've just got to expunge the less desirable shit-tier skinheads and rednecks and adopt the look we want to have, that being respectable patriotic white men and women defending their nation, not a traitorous slaveholding unrecognized state and the political party responsible for forever tarnishing race-based nationalism.
youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY

The license plate was deepfaked in all media. I was there and actually had a photo of the real plate number but somehow lost my phone the same day and don't use icloud or find iphone because I'm paranoid about that shit. Anyway I don't know if they changed the whole thing or just part, but I do know it wasn't quads.

Attached: la-1513347785-hx55utqd2r-snap-image.jpg (1400x787, 197K)

I had suggested either american, confederate, Gadsden, or Betsy Ross flags. Sadly, we wont be like the Nordic identitarian groups in terms of individual appearance.

Imagine: you're a ~30 yr old white American man, centrist, left-leaning wife and two kids. You turn on CNN and you see the headline "White supremacist rally held in X-City" accompanied by pictures of fat slobs from the rural south waving confederate, Nazi, and other assorted flags. Compare that to "White supremacist rally held in X-City" accompanied by pictures of well-dressed guys and girls waving only American flags, smiles all around, good aesthetic for the normies. Which one is going to make said 30 year old white father question the agenda more, question his political beliefs and the world around him?
We're never gonna get anywhere if we let the "Hail Victory! Hail Trump!" crowd like Richard Spencer be our public rallying cry. Why can't we chant "Hail Columbia" or "God Bless America" instead? Shit that the average white man will relate to?

Attached: 1532304203670.png (700x303, 333K)

Exactly. Optics matter and in America Identity Evropa guys are arguably the best in this regard.

Betsy Ross and American flags would be GREAT in terms of looking appealing. Gadsden, as much as I love it, is a maybe as it will put into question any less than libertarian policies this new political movement will have as well as associate us with the Tea Party. Confederate flag is definitely a no-go. We need to purge those.kinds of people and that symbolism. I think what would be a good thing would be to work with symbols like the Lambda and other such identitarian symbols and adopt them into American iconography.

EXACTLY. They can be smeared as neo-Nazis and all of that crap, but in the end they present themselves as nothing more than at the most far-right anti-immigration patriots with white tendencies.

Who's the other James Field supposed to be? Remember how Heyers mom was a crisis actor or whatever

>Hey guys the size of the crowd, the reasons for the events, and exposing the truth doesn't matter. Optics is what matters. Everyone stay home unless you have a 2000 dollar suit and you're very good looking.
-the shills

What about the helicopter crash that killed two officers there that day
Or the police standing down(I for one dont care)
And the media outlets who were interviewing both sides three weeks in advance of it all

Attached: 1520222987237.png (640x577, 227K)

Hi CIA agents.

Attached: 1505761960696.png (983x836, 884K)

Attached: 1523543633999.png (800x445, 389K)

The media lied about this DeAndre Harris being assaulted and people went to prison over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMoccJ98wuQ

Attached: enough.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Police helicopters crash all the time, right?

Heyer mom

Attached: susan-bro-donna-soto.jpg (768x343, 73K)

Attached: simpsons_this_is_for_shooting_down_police_helicopters_animooted.gif (480x366, 2.4M)

posting some key points from the investigation of the day. tl;dr: police caused the violence.

Attached: fuckedupdispersal.png (647x478, 201K)

Attached: police_neglected_using_barriers.png (974x715, 99K)

Attached: police_abandoned_4thstreet_roadblock_killed_heatherheyer.png (661x689, 306K)

this is photoshopped, right? On twitter it's different

Attached: cvillehelicopter.jpg (659x637, 128K)

That was an advertisement on Dodge's twitter like a few days before Charlottesville rally.

OMG are you serious?

Retarded LARPers that gave the media what they wanted. I bet the newsrooms were celebrating after they heard of the "attack"

100% serious. It was predictive programming.

The truth is that it was mostly driven by the media hub TRS and The Daily Stormer, as well as associated splinter groups

At that time on TRS, the doxxing scandal had resulted in mass-exodus from the site. Fash the Nation fled, many of the other popular podcasts fled. For a week or so it was even unclear if Mike Enoch himself would return

It was a very difficult and tenuous time period, especially the huge gaping hole left by Fash the Nation, which was wildly popular, and a major draw to the site. Many people weren't comfortable listening to Traitor Mike on The Daily Shoah anymore

So to fill this void, steps two veterans, known as The Vandal Brothers and their podcast The War Room. Like typical jarheads, they had a rather different take on the political system, one that involved violent revolution. Their position was, that white people need to forcefully take back control, exterminate the mud races, rape and enslave women, and dominate the world. This is the origin of the "white sharia" meme, the idea that women should basically be enslaved as property by men (it was very popular with female listeners, who probably masturbated furiously listening to a bunch of war vets talk about enslaving them as sex toys)

Approaching Charlottesville, everyone was geared up for war. The "Based Stickman" meme was still hot, the idea of dressing up in armor and beating down ANTIFA was captivating to many people, especially those listening to The War Room. This created a climate of violence, people ready to do battle and crack commie skulls

Those attending the protest got way too carried away with their own memes, and forgot the outside world isn't participating in their subculture. Nazi imagery, cringy memes, violent rhetoric

After Charlottesville, the hammer of reality came crashing down. It was like a light being shined under a rock and all the bugs scattered away. The truth of how this looked to the general public, and how it looked in a court of law. The War Room was pulled

Attached: pepe cigar.png (350x338, 57K)

Nose of the man in the car is too pointy to be the guy on the far right.

I don't know why people think that helicopter crash is connected to the event, the crash happened miles away and nobody from the rally was hurt by it.

>Why it gained notoriety was because of inept state and local officials.
They weren't inept, they followed their orders and got the outcome that they wanted - the rally was shut down, the ebil racists got fucked by the legal system, and they got to start calling racists 'terrorists'.

I mange to trace down the driver of the minivan. her name is Lizette Conceicao Silva. She is the wife of Ray Chandler, who the License plate leads to. she is from São Paulo, Brazil

Thanks. Saved the current one too.

this dumb jew was at like every spot that day. so funny. He is friends with the sisters in the white car that gets hit,. I forget his name.

Attached: 1504150367177.png (1908x768, 1.2M)

Fat hoe died of heart attack
Police stayed passive the whole time

REST IN POWER

I bet the Jews have a helicopter crash button just for stuff like this.

never heard about this, ever

they just said it crashed. set a fire in the bushes, have someone film it. literally that easy.

Attached: 8.jpg (1024x768, 284K)

I never said the size of the crowd, reasons for the event, and the truth doesn't matter. However, all of that is extremely dependent on optics. It's not 1929. We can't wave swastikas around and expect to gain political support. We have to do it in a way where we don't play as the left's boogeyman so openly. Why should we respect their narratives and play into their hands? Certainly fight fire with fire, but why look like fire and just get put out by the fireman(that being the casual, currently non-affiliated normie)?
The left will win simply because they can do literally anything and get away with it because they have the media on their side and they've have the education system, the media, Hollywood, etc on their side for DECADES. Americans are programed to resist fascism, white identity politics, traditional values, etc. Ever since the 1960s in terms of the mainstream, and basically since the 1910s and the 1920s when it comes to Hollywood and parts of the media. We cannot play the part of the the slovenly, confederate flag-waving degenerates that the left associates us with because that will only show the average American that they are RIGHT.
based/correct. This is why we need centralized and proven leadership with set ideals, not a bunch of internet randos who specialize in scaring off the majority voting base and, hell for that matter, the majority of boomer right-wingers who vote for the typical establishment Republican. We need to groom these people by luring them in with appealing looks, stable policies, relatable leaders, and viable solutions that show that we are on the right side. We can't have controlled opposition factions as well as unintentionally detrimental factions such as TRS, the Daily Stormer, and the Daily Shoah running amok and representing us to the mainstream. Every day we allow ourselves to be painted in that way and play into the role, we set ourselves back months, years in the case of events like Charlottesville.

One last reminder that's it's 2018, not 1928. I know that's a very commie/SJW thing to say but in this case it rings true for a different reason- we absolutely CANNOT present ourselves as the 1930s answer to communism and an increasingly radical (((left))). We need to present ourselves as the modern, 2020s answer to it. Otherwise, we will lose.

I didn't watch tv that day.
I heard about. I just don't care

Fash the Nation is still on TRS, retard.

what is it with conservative videos and replaying clips 40 times

Check out the faggoty "NO GODS" anarchist etching on the dust cover. What a browner. Honestly all anarchists and commies need are a few hand grenades tossed into their secret meetings, maybe then they'll learn why it isn't smart to play war.

(Satire of course)

this is off-topic but all we cared about from this event was the statues going down. a lot of people were pissed off especially how they ripped them down like that. we saw nazi's as the good guys protecting our stuff, and a lot of us are siding with that side because of that.

Its real but its not anything of actual significance
"Roadkill" is a weekly/monthly show that Motortrend does and they hold these kind of events regularly, Dodge sponsored them for a while

FALSE FLAG INCOMING

Attached: 1528003210510.jpg (1780x1461, 697K)