Do s*tskins avoid rural areas for any particular reason or are drawn to (sub)urbanized areas for some reason?

Do s*tskins avoid rural areas for any particular reason or are drawn to (sub)urbanized areas for some reason?
I can imagine the winters as ones, but there must be something greater?

Attached: nyt-diversify-new-hampshire.jpg (640x430, 53K)

cuz workin on dey land is hard n racis ma nigga

DER AINT NO STREETS OUT DERR FAMZ
I NEEDZ DEEM STREETS YOO
IZ MAN A FARM ANIMAL DOE ? NO. SO WHYZ IZ MAN GONNA BE OUT IN DA FIELD LIKE ? GET ME ?

>this is actually how they feel about the outdoors

Less jobs in rural areas
Rural areas more likely to be prejudiced
City jobs pay more

when i was 13 i would let my grandmas doberman fuck my ass. when my parents got a female sheepdog i would hump it with zero penetration because I was scared it would get pregnant with a human-dog and my parents would immediately know i was fucking my dog. Is that weird?

Nonwhites will go wherever there are whites to support and/or subsidize them, but there are some mitigating factors, such as geographical remoteness, the clannishness of the local population, and the harshness of the climate

As a half black dude I prefer rural settings desu since I want a decent amount of land anyway. There's just more jobs in the city atm.

When I start my business though I'm definitely placing it somewhere less populated. Maybe right outside a city.

Seek help

>As a half black dude

Don't look at it that way, think of the glass as being half full rather than half empty

Less welfare and hustlin'

fpbp
based and redpilled

>Black man starting a business.
So what drugs are you going to sell?

This. Plus way more handouts in the cities.

Defense contracting. I've been working at Langley and Fort Meade for about 10 years and going to do my own thing now since the govt will literally buy anything.

Maybe get into the arms trade but not trying to duck people's lives up with drugs.

I see what you did there though.

Free money, more people of the same group.

>Defense contracting.

So drugs it is, then?

More clubs. A suburbanite cowering in his closet calling police versus a farmer putting a wad of buckshot into your chest and digging a hole.

Your highbrow Leaf humor is lost on my >$110k/year low IQ brain. Sorry, friend.

Starting with Intel but I'd eventually like to partner with owners of overhead systems to help with various natural resource measurement throughout earth.

Would be nice.

Nice. SSRI is around the corner, soon, race won't matter.

Niggers and beaners are brought into communities through subsidization of cheap housing for Jew landlords and also for robber baron class corporate cronies to exploit as cheap labor.
All funded by the taxpayers.
It's the same story, everywhere you go.

Pajeets and habibs are brought in to work at lower wages and with less job security, "do as I say, or we have your Visa revoked."
It's a really great system for our social oligarchs who also drive their million dollar cars and fuck your daughters for the price of a night out.

There's plenty of rural blacks in the South but there's easier access to gibs in cities. They don't live here because it's cold and provincial.

t. New Hampshirite who's lived in Georgia