youtu.be/9QmgcQik3eU
youtu.be/b29ktRj0TEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Fn23rYG-5js
thehijabworld.com/4-48-232-lawung-thobe-jubbas.aspx
twitter.com/barrystanton61
twitter.com/R_Sanderson1952
youtube.com/watch?v=SqayDnQ2wmw
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45132517
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6042829/Persimmon-fail-repair-time-buyers-dream-family-home-16-months.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45127284
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6044095/Mother-locked-three-days-daughter-sweltering-Dubai-jail.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6044239/Clock-ticking-House-Fraser-rescue-thousands-jobs-hang-balance.html
bbc.co.uk/news/stories-45103617
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/09/schools-broken-radical-action-education
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/08/amsterdam-ian-mcewan-mass-tourism-stag-parties-cities-europe
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/16/end-immigration-controls-money-people-barriers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

grug is bigot

not gonna lie I just tried to set up a profile but after asking for a picture it asked for a selfie to prove it's really me, seems like it's actually moderated so I chickened out lol, don't want to go to jail for trying to shag a binbag

Attached: IMG_2209.png (750x1334, 104K)

Give up, just quit, because in this life, you can’t win. Yeah, you can try, but in the end you’re just gonna lose, big time, because the world is run by the Jew. The Jew, oh, you don’t know the Jew? He’s everywhere. In the White House… down the hall… Ms. Mullins, she’s the Jew. And the Jew ruined the ozone, he’s burning down the Amazon, and he kidnapped Shamu and put her in a chlorine tank! And there used to be a way to stick it to the Jew. It was called rock ‘n roll, but guess what, oh no, the Jew ruined that too, with a little thing called MTV! So don’t waste your time trying to make anything cool or pure or awesome ’cause the Jew is just gonna call you a fat washed up loser and crush your soul. So do yourselves a favor and just GIVE UP!

Attached: Jb.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>tfw got 2 D grades and an E grade for my a-level mocks

Attached: cuck hair.png (392x324, 163K)

Kent MASTER RACE Reporting in.

Bow to the fucking knee.

Attached: Kent.png (1261x670, 758K)

Just do a BTEC, you don't even need to try kek

>muzmatch
>keep it halal

It cant be real. That sara bird was a cracker though.

there are worse things than jail. the question you gotta ask yourself is punjab poonani worth it?

Lmao saved

No then my parents will kick me out. I guess I'll just have to cheat.

>It spells EDD

Eddie btfo

based and redpilled

ohhhhh tommy tommy

Attached: thompson_feature.png (1024x500, 173K)

as if, btecs are literally just non stop homework while your 'lecturers' just read off a PowerPoint they didn't write

MODS

YOUR MA IS A FUCKING HOMO HABILIS YA DUMB CUNT

TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON

Yeah that's exactly it, I didn't try and I got a Merit.

>tfw bad at maths
There's literally nothing worse in life than being bad at mathematics.

If you're bad at mathematics, your IQ is already below 115 automatically.

Before the Out of Africa theory was generally accepted, there was no consensus on where the human species evolved and, consequently, where modern human behavior arose. Now, however, African archaeology has become extremely important in discovering the origins of humanity. Since human expansion into Europe around 48,000 years ago is generally accepted as already "modern",[18] the question becomes whether behavioral modernity appeared in Africa well before 50,000 years ago, as a late Upper Paleolithic "revolution" which prompted migration out of Africa, or arose outside Africa and diffused back.

In light of a growing body of evidence of Neanderthal culture and tool complexes some researchers have put forth a "multiple species model" for behavioral modernity.[6][21][35] Neanderthals were often cited as being an evolutionary dead-end, apish cousins who were less advanced than their human contemporaries. Personal ornaments were relegated as trinkets or poor imitations compared to the cave art produced by H. sapiens. Despite this, European evidence has shown a variety of personal ornaments and artistic artifacts produced by Neanderthals; for example, the Neanderthal site of Grotte du Renne has produced grooved bear, wolf, and fox incisors, ochre and other symbolic artifacts.[35] Though burials are few and controversial, there has been circumstantial evidence of Neanderthal ritual burials.[21] There are two options to describe this symbolic behavior among Neanderthals: they copied cultural traits from arriving modern humans or they had their own cultural traditions comparative with behavioral modernity. If they just copied cultural traditions, which is debated by several authors,[6][21] they still possessed the capacity for complex culture described by behavioral modernity. As discussed above, if Neanderthals also were "behaviorally modern" then it cannot be a species-specific derived trait.

Homo Sapiens came out of Africa and fucked everyone else. They killed and raped the Neanderthals who were in Europe.

THAT'S DISPUTED BRAINLET

It literally doesn't matter anymore.

I've done a number on you.

>tfw have severe social anxiety

In maths class, I'm constantly sweating and fidgeting and can only speak when the teacher asks me a question. When she does, I start to mumble and my voice becomes high pitched.

I also can't speak to girls and get on edge if they're in the same room as me.

Fuck my mum just said if I wanted to eat dinner and I couldn't even fucking answer because of the lump in my throat...

I can't even look my own parents in the eyes...

Daily Reminder of Operation Tick-tock

youtu.be/9QmgcQik3eU

Attached: 1533763700144m.jpg (912x1024, 150K)

How many fackin goals in Ngubu gonna smash in the net tomorrow?

>Homo Sapiens came out of Africa
>THAT'S DISPUTED

ITS NOT EVEN THE FUCKING THEORY YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS

OUT OF AFRICA THEORY IS REFERRING TO LITERAL AUSTRALOPITHECUS, PRE-GRUG LOOKING CREATURES, NOT ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLES A SAPIEN IN ANYWAY AT ALL

THIS IS WHAT THE BRAINLET NIGGERS DONT UNDERSTAND AND WHY THEY THINK "WHITES CAME FROM BLACKS". NO. OOA THEORY IS SUGGESTING BOTH WHITES & BLACKS CAME FROM A LESSER PRIMATE THAT MIGRATED O.O.A HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND OF YEARS AGO (or whatever)

STOP BEING RETARDS ON MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OM HOPIN' FOR FREE (3) MY SON

Man I remember skipping class and sitting on a park bench for like 2 hours

Anyone remember this?

>youtu.be/b29ktRj0TEQ

>mfw things starts to get rough

Attached: 1504460006457.jpg (244x198, 5K)

Where is that faggot from yesterday who claimed he was smarter than the smartest men to ever live because he has the internet?

I want to bully him some more

We used to go to the chippy at lunch occasionally

he was probably having you on

tell that daft cunt you want steak

He wasn't. He said Christians are "low IQ", and I said yeah but some of the smartest men to ever live where Christian and he said, and I quote:

>We are standing on the shoulders of giants in many respects but make no mistake we know more today than they ever did, its impossible to know what these people would have believed had they lived in our time.

>What would take these great men of history a decade of study, reading hundreds of books and traveling all over Europe, we can achieve in 20 minutes online, we have access to the entirety of human history at our fingertips for answering questions.

>How many of these great Christians in the past were benefiting from following the societal norm? How many of them knew of the khazarian routes of the roman church or the thousands of edits to the 'written word of god' that have gone before?

>I'm in no mood to argue any of this shit today, I could be on here for 10 hours now talking about this lol. Its an energy sink, it goes nowhere and it wont benefit any of you whatsoever.

Lol

>What would take these great men of history a decade of study, reading hundreds of books and traveling all over Europe, we can achieve in 20 minutes online, we have access to the entirety of human history at our fingertips for answering questions.

I almost pissed my pants

reminder

Attached: existance.jpg (629x563, 89K)

Le internet """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""intellectual"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" can learn in 20 minutes what can take a year, a month, or a lifetime to comprehend or even begin to understand after tens of thousands of hours of study for these great men... Truly, le internet intellectual in an unstoppable force of nature. Give him a Wikipedia summary and an inaccurate YooToooob of a fellow internet intellectual breaking it down for him, and now his supreme intelligence the likes of which you have never seen is unleashed. He is a well oiled machine. He is a learning robot AI freak super computer jeeeaanius. He's a god.

Britain is cucked, why don't you leave?

Attached: a.png (500x610, 140K)

Where is orphan user from the last thread? I don’t mean to pry but could you tell us what happened?

Just get a picture off google images. Make him an average white guy and see how much Halal cunny you can attract

Attached: 5749BF8A-C8A5-457F-AD93-BE36613A0F9D.jpg (499x459, 50K)

Attached: terror squad.jpg (960x486, 51K)

>Anarchist

they've sent me a letter every week for the last god know show many years

I don't have a license and I don't watch BBC propaganda

I watch whatever TV I want and they can't do a fucking thing about it

Attached: a1531510668267.jpg (640x789, 138K)

uk we are of one brother

Attached: 1533822004448.jpg (600x450, 101K)

it's real
fb /events/906675422790456/

>Hur durr men are better at spatial navigation because sexism
The absolute state of the BBC

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-215657__01.jpg (1080x1684, 289K)

of course it's all old fucks...
name one flaw of anarchy you fucking retard , you live in a literal police state , DO YA HAVE A LOICENSE FO DAT INTERNET MATE???
...what
OI that's ILLEGAL
Fucking rebel , are you seriously gonna miss the next muslim racemixing indoctrination tv show???

Attached: a.jpg (266x190, 9K)

TOMMY ROBINSON TO BE TRIALED AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn23rYG-5js

oooohhh tommy tommy

DONATE TO OUR FUNDRAISER

Oh no.. not the zionist puppet!

Attached: a.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

tommy tommy tommy tommy robinson

GO FUCK YOURSELF ANTI-WHITE ANTIFAG KIKES

>woke up
>drank coffee and read a book
>did chores
>went jogging (first exercise in three days)
>went in to central London on a cloudy day
>spent a long time in a library
>now sitting but not drinking coffee

Tommy Robinson sooner recognises Israeli ethnic primacy than British.

>get made into a man
>learn discipline and sefl control
>work as part of ateam
>be in the 90th percentile of physical fitness
10 years later
>you don't drop your load off 1 minute early or late to tescos you drop off on fucking time if you cost the compnay one more fine you can fuck off
>your job is not to stop shoplifters it's to recover goods and enforce store policy the sooner your learn that
>yes he was being a cunt but you didn't have to smack him in the head the guys nearly 60 and on that job site he's well liked. If you want another banksman job you'll be fucking lucky anywhere anyone there hears about this

ahh the life of a squaddie

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

I dont understand people's need to post images that make no damn sense and have nothing to do with anything.

Attached: 1422243239259.jpg (272x245, 12K)

What are you on about m8?

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-220607__01.jpg (1080x1124, 381K)

Just grow a beard, take a picture of yourself with it then join up.

whites are faggots anyway , go blow your tranny gf cuck
that cat is yawning , it is my reaction sir

Attached: a.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Attached: 1518987848523.jpg (363x275, 9K)

Kek. Does he think reading a few wikipedia pages in 20 minutes gives him more knowledge than actually reading books?

Attached: BigBrainWojak.jpg (562x527, 61K)

best tea accompaniment

Attached: pink panthers.jpg (960x720, 70K)

how good would this be lads?

Attached: ifonly.jpg (1978x1402, 199K)

Use this pic. More on here:
thehijabworld.com/4-48-232-lawung-thobe-jubbas.aspx

Attached: WhiteManLARPingAsArab.jpg (277x347, 25K)

OOOOH TOMMMY TOMMY!

Attached: NorfFC2.png (1545x961, 50K)

Attached: Judophobia.jpg (3500x2345, 767K)

>the thousands of edits to the 'written word of god'
Peak brainlet

twitter.com/barrystanton61

Why are there so many of these accounts? Are they written by brit/pol/?

I agree

there's a few of them
twitter.com/R_Sanderson1952

Just watched 'Lo and Behold, Reveries of the Connected World' and you know that girl who crashed the sports car and the picture is posted all the time?
Her family is in it.

Also, I didn't know but the first message ever sent on the internet was "Lo" because the computer crashed so instead of Log it said that.

how long until boris becomes PM lads?

oh fuck me

aphex twin is back
youtube.com/watch?v=SqayDnQ2wmw

Never probably.

The father said the coroner told him the girl only suffered "a severed thumb and head trauma" but didn't specify, so her father only focused on the thumb as injury, saying he pictured her face as perfect, etc.

But then some troll emailed him the actual picture saying "Woohoo I'm alive daddy"... wew

>I chickened out lol, don't want to go to jail for trying to shag a binbag
There it is.
The way an opressive state works.

when europe is ashes

Attached: boris.png (467x669, 480K)

You're not allowed to be explicitly right wing on twitter any more unless you pretend that you're being ironic

the burka article is just the start. the brexiteers are preparing for war.

I love grug hes a gangster

>tommehfags are now protesting against a retrial TOMMEH HIMSELF ASKED FOR
Damn, I'm not even right wing, but with friends like those, who even needs enemies?

>(((Ezra Levant)))

>British Museum to return all 'looted' artefacts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45132517

>Angry first time buyer who paid £220,000 for 'dream family home' puts up large sign warning off other buyers
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6042829/Persimmon-fail-repair-time-buyers-dream-family-home-16-months.html

>Child abuse inquiry: School 'reputations put before victims'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45127284

>Mother is locked up for three days with daughter, four, in Dubai jail for having glass of wine on Emirates flight from Gatwick - could be detained in UAE for a year
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6044095/Mother-locked-three-days-daughter-sweltering-Dubai-jail.html

>Eleven days to save House of Fraser: Ailing High Street giant is given August 20 deadline to find new finance deal and avoid potential loss of 17,000 jobs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6044239/Clock-ticking-House-Fraser-rescue-thousands-jobs-hang-balance.html

>'I was kidnapped in London and trafficked for sex'
bbc.co.uk/news/stories-45103617

>English schools are broken. Only radical action will fix them
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/09/schools-broken-radical-action-education

>Amsterdam is being un-created by mass tourism
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/08/amsterdam-ian-mcewan-mass-tourism-stag-parties-cities-europe

>End all immigration controls – they’re a sign we value money more than people
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/16/end-immigration-controls-money-people-barriers

say thank you for me actually putting in minimal effort to make some links

Thank you. You're a good lad.

Attached: ApuThumbsUp.png (640x570, 111K)

>in Dubai jail for having glass of wine
told visa is invalid, starts arguing with official, refuses to go back to UK, takes out phone and films him, he asks if she's been drinking, tells her it's a criminal offence to be drunk and also to film him, she still pushes it, armed police arrest her.

Attached: 1517149177664.png (689x473, 97K)

Your effort was wasted and nobody will remember you or what you did after 2 hours. Your life is meaningless.

Attached: you.jpg (768x512, 82K)

>"Tee hee, user rebecca wants to know if you'll go out with her"

Attached: 1523694585351.jpg (547x786, 64K)

I'm so relived that I destroyed the timeline where I'm fertile and ended up breeding

Damn she got rekt

Attached: kpmkhn-26nikki9large.jpg (560x386, 44K)