Trump Star Stickers Plan

Guys.
We need real size Trump Star stickers that can be planted on the side walks and on top of the others stars on walk of fame.
Lets make stars great again.

Attached: 1246582.jpg (900x722, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesecretyumiverse.wonderhowto.com/how-to/street-art-101-make-wheatpaste-poster-0137642/
tmz.com/2018/08/09/fake-donald-trump-stars-all-over-hollywood-blvd-walk-of-fame/
ebay.com/i/192602581305?chn=ps
youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc
twitter.com/TheFaction1776/status/1027648263220936704
dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off kike.

better idea would be to put one in every major city and watch the left lose their minds trying to remove them

cover all the stars with trumps name, destroy hollywood lol

Kill yourself already.

I like it.

That sounds like a good prank but you're Brazilian so who knows.

They don't even need to be full size, convenient pocket sized ones to put up all over would be lulzy too.

kek, bump

This is genius

Okay, this is epic

I would say make millions of small size ones, like 5"x5", and plaster them everywhere that liberals are.

Libs would go bat shit.

If I ever get to Hollywood I plan on smashing a star of someone I don't like. I hear it's legal now.

I love this idea.

How about we just #WalkAway from the rapists and Pedos in Hollywood?

Make Mexico pay for those expensive af stickers

>We need real size Trump Star stickers that can be planted on the side walks and on top of the others stars on walk of fame.
>Lets make stars great again.
Holy shit you mad fucking genius.

Attached: 1470878610311.jpg (797x789, 52K)

actually an awesome idea

Based chaotic evil poster
Fuck trump and Hollywood

this is a glorious idea

bumping

Hol up, isn't that vandalism?

You don't need star shaped stickers, just letters.
You could also use wheatpaste, its harder to clean.
thesecretyumiverse.wonderhowto.com/how-to/street-art-101-make-wheatpaste-poster-0137642/

A good idea is a good idea
Every city needs to have a star

>put Trump star stickers on the windows of coffee shops, planned parenthood offices, etc.
>watch the crazies throw rocks through the windows

Attached: iu.jpg (441x408, 10K)

fuck this faggot. I like OPs idea

>etsy.com/whocouldbebehindthispost.jpg
selling them already

Attached: oy.png (443x637, 20K)

So is breaking them, but obviously they don't care.

nie try fbi

Attached: alrightswift.gif (500x282, 500K)

The FBI would be trying to coax us into doing something way more illegal.

my first though too, send some to me too

Attached: 1485689329551.jpg (2000x3000, 625K)

now that will definitely get Trump's star removed for good you imbecile

What would adding leftists heroes and putting them over other random white hollywood stars cause? Sanger, MLK, Rosa park, cesar chavez. Would they scrape them off? Would it piss of POC and leftists?

in terms of not bothering to watch the garbage they pump into our culture I think most of us do that already. This would take little money or effort and would likely piss them off tremendously.

protip: Wipe area with rubbing alcohol dampened rag to increase adhesion.

Neat idea - It has legs

And I'm a leg man

Attached: Oxfords.jpg (1280x854, 225K)

i often wonder if i was delivering pizza to Tay and she saw opened the door and i said no it's cool this one's on me what she would say.

That's a good idea, OP. Moron antifa would waste time picking it all off before city public servants got there. Phoning in

ok. how much are you willing to pay me to execute that autistic little plan of yours?

Just the jew names

her hands are backwards looks weird

>get cheap granite counter remnants from home depot
> cut into strips, paint gold letter Donald Trump on them
>use fast drying epoxy to stick to stars
> enjoy the show

It’s okay to be Donald Trump.

Attached: 1522616007961.jpg (810x459, 35K)

Just make them use so much chemicals to clean it that it ruins the star.

That's gonna be kinda hard since there's 2,600 Hollywood stars we got some work to do boys

I live about 40 minutes from downtown. If someone makes these I will go my own self and put them all over the sidewalks.

i'll put them on stop signs... i'll put thm on crosswalks... i'll put them in front of starbucks and everywhere else it will enrage. im dead serious.

I think it's a good idea.
Get a 1:1 size replica of the star and stick it to everything you want leftist to smash.

I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING YOU A GODDAMN THING

The last person who bashed Trump's star is being charged with felony vandalism. So don't do it, dummy.

can someone just make a pdf and upload it to like cafepress or something? I will pay money for those and slap them all over downtown.

Every Trump supporter should have such a star worn visibly on their clothes.

Also, I have a preheated oven here for all of you. Come, come.

Attached: 1522616007962.png (710x638, 395K)

> flag

Hahahaha this coming from some smelly Arab lol.

>Israeli flag
gas yourself

looks like someone beat us to it...
tmz.com/2018/08/09/fake-donald-trump-stars-all-over-hollywood-blvd-walk-of-fame/

ill still go keep up the work if someone links a good image to use or sets up some sticker selling

You need to use those weird automotive cements they use for seem sealers and such. They will rip whatever it's attached to before the sticker comes off. So then you won't see Trumps star but the carnage left behind when peeling it off.

lol not sure what's worse: the fact that you're in the US and lobbying for/proud of the EU OR you're actually posting from a country in the EU (the exception being Poland)

Either way, how on earth are you ok with your wife watching fetish?

It proves he's good at crime and fucking with people. Listen to him.

>tmz.com/2018/08/09/fake-donald-trump-stars-all-over-hollywood-blvd-walk-of-fame/

Well that was fast

I like it.

beautiful

Attached: 1500498041645.gif (500x446, 861K)

Wheat paste is a hate crime.
>gluten

Better idea... replace all names with Adolf Hitler...

Holy wood goyim.

This sounds funny, I wish we had a bong equivelant to the shitty walk of fame thing.

Attached: 800px-Spacey_Star.jpg (800x579, 222K)

Those who are proud of undemocratic shitholes shouldn't laugh at others' flags

Attached: 1490454238970.jpg (640x585, 93K)

I lived in Hollywood for over 20 years. Here's what you need to know.

There are tons of blank stars that are used a filler on the blvd. It would be much easier to hit them than it would be to cover and existing star. That will get cleaned up right away. The blank stars usually get ignored.

People will flip the fuck out of you do this. The chaos will be hysterical.

>The chaos will be hysterical.
kek

if no one posts a star for me to use i'm just gonna get these 2020 trump stickers and go downtown...
ebay.com/i/192602581305?chn=ps

if a couple of anons are willing to coordinate in the LA area we could go downtown on the same day to put stickers up everywhere and thus alleviating a bit of the obviousness of our actions people would be confused as to who was actually putting them up and where until we were done.

step 1: skilled user makes a jpg image of the star

step 2: download to computer

step 3: buy A4 paper sized stickers in any office supply store

step 4: print jpg full sized on the A4 sticker with a nice color printer

step 5: use scissors to cut the star

step 6: stick it

Attached: 50-Sheets-A4-Self-adhesive-Sticker-Label-A4-Label-Sticker-Matte-Surface-paper-For-Inkjet-Printer.jpg (1000x667, 98K)

Attached: 1532834367445_0.jpg (675x437, 93K)

whoever took the time to make that image needs a new hobby other than retardation.

But instead of that TV symbol, but the Presidential Seal or a silhouette of the WH.

Attached: WHsilhouette.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Attached: pol.jpg (799x800, 152K)

>Put star sticker on window of local liquor store after it closes
>Leftist is too dumb to think critically and smashes it
>Niggers do what comes natural and storm liquor store and steal all the 40s

t. Special Agent Shlomo Noseberg

Only Zionist shills hate this idea.. good work OP
If you havnt heard of this shit talking
ProudGoy then get comfy and listen up

Based Bellagio NAMES THE ZIONISTS!!! shows sam hydes new video!! And really breaks down the modern Gestalts!!! Brand new stream!!

youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc

You wanna see this

>pic is for zionists

Attached: 1533847031203.gif (397x658, 964K)

>Be left wing Communist
>Hate Trump because he's a secret Communist working with Communists

Hurr Durr...put some backwords letters in there...do you even know Cyrillic?

No! Wait! You're trying to make it look like
>I THINK TRUMP'S STAR SUCKS

Attached: 1177294902.jpg (702x641, 47K)

I wonder who's behind this post

Attached: Dark One.png (375x444, 77K)

If you really wanted this to work, you'd have to use a fast acting super glue, as well as Liquid nail. That shit wouldn't come off with a power washer. They'd need to sand blast or get down and scrape and then grind it off. Each one would be at least a 4 hour job, if they knew what they were walking into going in. Not to mention they would probably have to replace the star beneath it because grinding does a terrible job keeping anything underneath it safe.

Better yet, create street sign stickers and rename every MLK boulevard in the USA to Donald Trump Boulevard....watch them lose their minds.

this

She'd say thanks and then shut the door.

I love you?

This would be a great idea if most people werent stupid. They wouldn't get the irony.

I reckon if it was big enough of a disturbance they might check who bought a lot of sticker paper recently.

Put one over bill Cosby's star

Fuck I've got a filthy American flag. Why did I go on holiday to this shithole. Can't even use contactless

Already been done
twitter.com/TheFaction1776/status/1027648263220936704

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 3.14.21 PM.png (2502x1375, 3.47M)

god that would be perfect

Let's do a fundraiser for you to smash the bill Cosby star.

We just need to cover up bill cosbys and Woody Allen's stars

for the actual star walk area all you would need is the name donald trump for the sticker. you only need the whole star if you're putting them on campus or on priuses or whatever.

good point

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1504739614479.jpg (615x672, 104K)

Attached: 1532446836965.jpg (640x460, 73K)