Why are jews doing this to us?

Why are jews doing this to us?

youtube.com/watch?v=g0J0uu_iTCU

Attached: vilnius-as-the-g-spot-of-europe-77012105.jpg (960x642, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Piłsudski
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I pity the bastards when the day of rope comes.
Mes tai padarysim! :DDD

Attached: WIR schaffen das3.png (782x517, 633K)

The Jews are promoting the same degenerate shit they did in the 20's.

Seriously. I want this fucking world to end. Nothing good in it anymore.

Attached: Weimar.jpg (1338x6212, 3.37M)

why are women such whores is the better question...

world is not at fault, kikes are. the rest of the world can be only accused of dimwits, greed and allowing to brainwash themselves
because they succumb to zombobox propaganda which is specifically targeting female brains (compassion, everybody must feel inclusive - ya know - skittle shitting rainbow farting unicorns for the little princesses)

Well to be fair Vilnius was a large Jewish population center virtually completely liquidated by German forces between 1942 and 44.

after nazi germany?
they want you wiped out, because white people are too powerful. if ever a large enough coup happen to jews, they are Fucking Done
can't takle risks now,can they?

Remember much of weimar was a reaction to the horrific shock of world war 1 carnage. Many men lost faith in god after the pointless unimaginable automated slaughter they experienced. It was unprecedented in human psyche for the size and length of the massacres. Human brain was not wired for it.

This is incredible. What is going on in the world? Truly terrifying, it's so apparent what the message is here. The time for saber rattling is upon us.

And it was all part of the plan.

Its pretty brilliant manipulation. Implicit messaging of shitskins spreading their seed in white countries/white culture/white women, Just subtle enough so that if you raise criticism you look paranoid and insecure. Well played kikes. Still won't save you though. Too many of us are awake. This advert would have been effective 5-8 years ago.

>suuuure, no blame on kikes for that one
>shalom, fellow white men!

Attached: Merchant fly.gif (480x360, 1.8M)

Why niggers are promoted as "high cultured" and "high exotic"...

I warned you about the jews but you didn't listen.

>when you think you cant see something more disgusting than two women one cup

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not just jewish but also polish and some Lithuanians collaborated with them, particularly szaulisi. This is why Vilnius must return to Poland, to punish those little shits

What the fuck is this

Is this an ad on a tv or just on youtube ?

Hell its not even promoting any product just fucking race mixing.
They can do this here , corruption is everywhere.

where have you been living? under the rock? the fuckers have been trumpeting this shit for weeks now. fucking degenerate kike prostitutes. rope's too good for them
targeted for foreigners, won't even show in Lithuanian TV. they put up some website too.

Attached: WIR schaffen das2.png (993x707, 1.84M)

in your dreams, pszek

Attached: Hans Landa prepare to die.gif (500x270, 1006K)

Gay parades in Poland and now this. Yeah...they’re trying to clutch the last stronghold of non enriched Europe.

Because they’re children.

>tfw you will never kill p*Leoid subhumans in your lifetime
why even live

Never forget

Attached: america home of the free.png (500x779, 164K)

why are poles so insufferable? You are cunts even with the nation that was your brother for centuries, for fucks sake what's wrong with you

Your cuntry has pangs of conscience which is why it must be under polish control. We will take over Vilnius and populate with Poles and Belarussians. Like during good old times. Lithuania is a nihilist cuntry. It shouldn't exist

There is a way to save this city from pro-EU bolshevik jewish antichristian degeneracy.

Anons, you probably now where I'm going here.

Attached: regnum_picture_1474368252880703_normal.jpg (1485x1080, 758K)

They're a race of technocratic sadists. They are the children of satan.

That is where red hair is from.

arent you a place for sextourism for ugly britts?

>bolshevik jewish antichristian degeneracy.
you're not even a christian you brainlet

I don't know why they are like this, probably due to jewish blood
Say that to my face p*Leoid subhuman. Try that again and we will genocide the remaining p*leoid population here

Attached: tbh_fam.jpg (761x568, 161K)

Lithuania is dying out. We must do something about it. Lithuania has replaced religion with nationalist idolatry. Won't help fix those birthrates

More christian than modern """"Lithuania"""", consisted of backwarded peasants whose all important people became Polish.

>probably due to jewish blood
sounds accurate

Attached: poland marek.png (1040x245, 54K)

But you're not christian you dumb chav, so why do you bring up christianity

We never wanted to become christians in the first place you retard p*lish nigger
> whose all important people became Polish
know your history slav(e), lithunians are the reason p*land even exists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Piłsudski

Attached: p-le_genocide.jpg (800x502, 54K)

This is the fucking dumbest shit to be butthurt about

Attached: p-le_genocide_02.jpg (320x233, 26K)

Attached: p-le_genocide_03.jpg (335x150, 10K)

Attached: p-le_genocide_04.jpg (728x473, 43K)

poles seem to invest a lot of effort into making people despise them

Attached: p-le_genocide_05.jpg (480x360, 13K)

That's me when the perc 80 hits

Thank you for proving my point, you rural retard. Piłsudski was a member of Lithuanian nobility and citizenry that got entirerly Polonised by the time of partitions. You are a member of mindless farm cattle which had no sense of nationality before 19th century.

Tell me, how it feels knowing that everyone who has in his veins blood of people who founded and expanded GDL calls himself Polish today? How it feels knowing that Poland has bigger right to Lithuanian heritage than your low class dwarf with no history of a state?

Attached: DIqRB28XoAA9SiG.jpg (213x237, 14K)

Probably some "creative" marketing hipster faggot.

Daily reminder that they will subvert your small country if you don't immediately respond with molotovs at the parliament demanding this shit to be blocked. They're currently testing the waters, see how people in the country react to this shit. If they see 0 reaction to it they will start shipping non-whites to your country en-masse and you'll end up like Sweden in few years.

They literally showed the "g spot" meme as it was good, these faggots are so proud of themselves

They showed it on TV I mean

they obviously want you blacked and bastard'd

What the actual fucking fuck.
Going to drop by Ermitažas for some rope tomorrow.

Reminder to down vote it and leave explicitly racist mean comments. It would be extremely entertaining to see them react

They will probably delete it

the comment

>stupid baltniggers trying to advertise their country
>Hurr Durr die Joos did this

Polspastics need the rope

Still they should do it, it will probably deeply blackpilling for these shitlibs to see it

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
jesus christ...
just start firebombing some buildings

Daily reminder that Memel should be German.

hey rabbi, watchya doin?

>last pagan country in Europe
based

based and redpilled

>Daily reminder that Mehmet should be German.

Attached: 0d0.gif (330x204, 403K)

>cue the retarded Swede to tell us how making feel niggers and libshits unwelcome is counter productive
The Swede pick related

Attached: brainlet.png (211x239, 5K)

this

Losing faith in Man =/= losing faith in God
The automated slaughter was the work and consequences of the choices of Man. Worse: World War I is now famous for hosting the most famous brainlet ''geniuses'' in military, political and R&D history.

The EUSSR puts special attention to the baltics now as you guys are their poster boys. Never in debt, no ebil nazis threatening the current gov, gladly accepting the spoonfed propaganda from Brussels (Blacked cases getting hailed in your media, etc.) - woe the beginnings fellers, soon the Kommisars will start tearing at your very people's sovereignty over their country.

Jei kam užpiso šitas šūdas yra discord serveris kur biški bendraminčiu surinkom, kas savaite būna susirinkimai kaip toliau organizuotis. Aš galiu pakviesti jeigu norit prisijungti.

Attached: BASED BALTICS.png (656x657, 554K)

Nu blet. Baikit ant to diskordo eiti. Viska logina, krc viska.

Downloadink "Wire" arba "Riot".

t. Lithuanian diaspora

How can there be no comments on the video?

Žinok aš irgi jiem ta patį sakiau, bet aš nesu tos grupės koks vadas ar kas, bet pasakysiu kitiem, kad gal yra geresne alternatyva

>How can there be no comments on the video?

Attached: happy merchant.jpg (600x600, 38K)

pakviesk nepagailėk

i am in
will you give a link or smth ?

Jo padaryk taip. Ir greiciau meskit molotovus I parlamenta nes tuoj pilna negru bus. Buvau Trakuose pres vienus metus ir maciau gal 4.

parašykit kai įseisit

Didn't you welcome German soldiers? (((They))) don't forget.

Based Estoniggers

Same reason they did it to Sweden. They simply cannot suffer any latent reservoir of whiteness to exist when they've mongrelised and subverted the centres of white power. There must be no hope beyond the horizon, no last "womb of nations" out beyond the pale of civilisation that might take up the torch once we are dealt with. All our nations, no matter how small or "insignificant" must be neutralised. Then they will be the whitEST people left, free to rule for all time over the remaining mutts. Truly a Final Solution.

Avenge us, Habibi...

>szaulisi
wtf are they? Please explain in a tsivilizatsionny yazyk.

You sure showed him.

That's why the Jews settled there in droves.
Same mentality.

If you want to stop this in it's tracks, cull all femin virus(feminism) infected.

It's not just social engineering, it's also amplified female nature exploiting a desperate government dependency system.

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Because they want to control the world with corrupt science.

Attached: popper.jpg (1647x249, 377K)

>That's why the Jews settled there in droves.
But WERE Kovno and Vilno really more Jewish than Lodz or Warsaw? I'm genuinely curious. Did the Poles shunt the fuckers towards the east deliberately?

Szaulisi was a group of Lithuanians who worked with the Germans

Generally, the time of collaboration left Lithuanians with pangs of conscience and disgust for themselves and for the future

Which is why they're dying out, why they're so cynical and why they're so primitive to appeal to eroticism to gain attraction

Which is why they must be reeducated by polish Church and ruled by Poland. There is no place for Lithuania which didn't work through its dark periods of history. Wilno nasze you little kurwas!!!

>and leave explicitly racist mean comment
Why? Why do you want to make others miserable? Why so radical?

>Did the Poles shunt the fuckers towards the east deliberately?
the further east, the stronger the jews were. In Poland proper jews were prominent but didn't dominate I suppose

Because it comes to them naturally. Subversion is in their blood.

On a more serious note - is collaboration acknowledged in Lithuania and does it bother people?

Lithuanians have had plenty of things to worry about between 1944 and now. You are not the centre of the universe. Get over it. And there is no Polish church, just some universalist crap run from Rome, infiltrated with paedophiles and communists, headed by a masonic traitor.

They just wanted more naive Goyim to fuck over? The Litovtsy were just down from the trees, so it was a good place to be a Jew, I suppose. Same reason they flocked to the USA...

The source of evil comes from your each of your local American Embassy.

They are coordinating everything there.

Attached: 1514958974221.jpg (1440x960, 1.33M)

If your American Ambassador is homosexual, that's another warning sign.

>Why? Why do you want to make others miserable? Why so radical?
Lel?

What?! The Roman Church changes the world. It must expand and reeducate

In the east the territories were poorer and less urbanized so merchant jews had a good advantage. You should read about "Arenda" system and how it provoked a Ruthenian uprising in 1648. Arenda didnt take place in Poland proper

Well what you edgy slob?

>Well what you edgy slob?
You want these people to be comfortable