Be on the look out for

Be on the look out for this antifa member. His name is Sean David Holden. He lives in Sacramento, CA but originally comes from Sonora , CA. He threatened to assult me because I'm further to the right than he is and he thus thinks I'm a nazi, and because i told him that i would expose him as the pervert he is. He also is sexually attracted to babies and after i found out i hung up on him. If you see him beat the living shit out of him. Cry reeeee and let slip the frogs of war

Attached: download24c0cb58_2femulated_2f0_2fCapture_2b_2fCapture_2b_2018-08-09-11-09-16.png (720x698, 95K)

Why would you use such a stupid font on your phone?

why do leftists say nigger all the time, i thought that was one of their taboo words

File a police report, you faggot. They back down when you do that.

Enjoy your reversed nypa you retard

feminine font,

I'd rather beat the shit out of you

Stop being a faggot.
Lift weights, get laid and beat this niggers ass.
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded. Sort that out.
NYPA

WE ARE ANONYMOUSE

Attached: 29595010_2128573900697050_4256040996984147196_n.jpg (960x960, 128K)

Ooh he said nigga screencap and post his info on twitter to ge the leftists to do our work for us

>that font
Hopefully he kills you

how does he have your phone number were yall fucking

The font clearly shows they met at a gay bar.

Are you seriously threatened by this guy?

Attached: poorlittle.jpg (380x540, 373K)

>what is "contact the police" for 500, alex

just get a fucking gun you stupid faggot
>California
nevermind

Not your personal army, faggot.

Antifa members gets mad at another antifa member and we are so supposed to care why? I hope he kills you then gets ran over protesting. Fucking moron.

>alex
>white

IMMON BODY U NIGGEH....FUCK ASS NIGGA FINNA ROL UP

why do they talk like this? Dont antifa think whites should never appropriate niggers

you need to file a police report.
it will be ignored, but when the shooting starts stories like yours will be needed to prove that our actions are justifiable

they think being leftists gives them the right to say it

Hahahaha. I don't understand this either.

not your personal army OP, post screenshots on your dumb Facebook page and call the cops
Also you could be sued for libel for making this thread, so you just ignore it and hope it blows over