Intelligence is not wisdom, talking about politics ias actually dumb

As the intelligent person i am, well i acknowledged it like a a month ago but didn't notice it, i will tell you what is an intelligent person.

1- We don't care about politics, because politics are dumb for dumb to believe they are smart but actually it has no use for them unless they work with politics (which in that case you only need to know what concerns you and can affect your life) or if you are a politician, if you are a common man, talking about politics is like talking about girls you will not get to fuck ever in your life.

2- Intelligence is not Wisdom, the more you know is not proof you are intelligent, nor your music tastes, nor how you talk to others or whatever you think it is, intelligence is measured by how your brain works to solve things, differently, always looking for an alternative, always thinking non straigth, always looking to challenge yourself and have fun, not following the masses, in short, the more "non common" you are is a sign you are intelligent, in some kind of way since not all people who are nuts are intelligent but they have something special going for them which others can't understand, their brain processes things differently, leading to different ways of solving and working out things.

Attached: 180329141012_1_540x360.jpg (480x360, 46K)

cont:

You don't do this on purpose, you do it passively, it is born with you and dies with you. music taste also doesn't matter, nor how you look now how you smell, all of this is worthless since everything happening in the head matters more to the body than the outside (of course if you have time and care about it then you will just do it because why not) but if you are curious on what music intelligent people like, they like anything that has a non straigth melody or is different from what other people he thinks as dumb listen, it is a subjective but also a proven thing, in short, we intelligent people like the weird, complex or non linear melody music, music that sounds "non normal" or shit like that, be it whatever genre (that classical music cliche is cancer, and also the chess one, you could like garbage rap music and if yo uare intelligent you would like the complex melody or uneven melody songs).

3- We tend to be edgy, of course not all, but we have the alignment.

4- All the info on google about intelligent people is true and false by 50%, since most tests and other measures are done by normalfags, which can't fucking understand shit.

If you force anything written here to "be intelligent" then you aren't, because we, intelligent beings, are shy most of the time but some people like me that have a fucking high boner for brain power, we don't show it off but in the inside we fucking enjoy it and is pretty damn fun to see how trash that do not think like us behave in any situation, so they are fun to us.

Well, that's all i have to say, ask me anything if yo uare curious on how intelligent people think or behave, i am all ears.

>we

pronoun error

Lol faggot sage

nerd

no need to be shy

>REE STOP CARING ABOUT POLICIES AND LET US CORRUPT YOUR GOVT IN PEACE. STAHP STAHP IT STHAAAP!!!
Did I read this correctly?

Shouldn't matter to you unless it affects you directly, like it actually puts your life in danger somehow, if not, then you are just parrotting the shit the people in power wants you to parrot about or unelss you have something to do with politics and you can actually do something to change it the real way (not by marches and shit), if this isn't your case then you don't matter at all, you are like any other person on your country which are slaves from the circumstances and their own.

No one wanna talk about how intelligent you can be? are you afraid? i thought this board was full of intellectuals on benzo, come on, i mactually serious about this.

you're too far stuck in your own world for anyone to want to play with you. maybe join us in reality some day.

Yes, we are autists to some extent, we don't care about the world nor how you know so much about it or how you care so much about us and the same for us that we don't care about you.

We only care about, ourselves and how to improve our thinking and brain, we only have a sneak peek to you when we are feeling bored.

Im not saying we are casted away from society, but you don't need to be into it that much either, people parrotting shit are lame as fuck.

>I'm smart because hendonism: the thread.
OP fuck off.

Attached: cease your faggotry.jpg (491x327, 45K)

hedonism*

You lost your leaf.

*tips fedora*

We might be hedonists too, like you are seeing here.

I don't smoke it so i don't need it put taint the purest part of my flag anymore, it is already red enough.

generic joke #8216515

im waiting

shrekfedora.png

>Goes on politics forum
>You're dumb for talking about politics here
>I am very smart
Nothing is funnier than watching brainlets who think they're smarter and wiser than everyone else perform intellectual masturbation.
>DO NOT REPLY TO TRIPFAG

Attached: 1530038809677.jpg (540x552, 65K)

You come off a bit arrogant. I disagree with your definition of intelligence, although some of what you said has truth to it. Lastly, being concerned with politics does not make you unintelligent, saying something like that is ignorant.

t. 16 years old who just did an IQ test on free-iqtest.net