It is impossible for a poor person to become obese. America's weight problem is caused by high welfare

It is impossible for a poor person to become obese. America's weight problem is caused by high welfare.

Attached: choco.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/regions/mid-atlantic/data/averageretailfoodandenergyprices_usandmidwest_table.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that just isnt true

But it is, these people are receiving more calories than they need by a long shot. With calorie restrictions comes dietary progress, it's the only way. Lower welfare and the population will become healthy, not to mention it lowers incentive for unhealthy people to keep breeding.

Attached: breck.jpg (295x171, 6K)

The reason why the low tiers of society are often obese is because they can only afford cheap, unhealthy food designed to fit as much raw energy in as possible at the cost of everything else. Any poor person who doesn't spend a lot of time doing hard work every day (an increasing amount with automation) is likely to get really fat.

So they can afford to be fat = they can afford to reduce their welfare. I can't see why you keep pushing "reed the food is cheap therefore they need all of it"

poor doesn't mean you cant afford food

Attached: 1528650790090.gif (200x200, 3.51M)

Sugar, fat and salts. Empty calories everywhere thanks to the (((food lobby)))

Working out and fasting she could eat all that shit without getting fat

That isn't really true. You can make nutritious and filling food cheaper than junk food, fast food and processed frozen food. Chicken; pork; beans; many vegetables; potatoes; ect. No, the real problem is laziness and portion control. These people see cooking as a chore, and would rather drive to McDonald's or have a pizza delivered.

they could just eat one time a day

whoop! looks like the public education system forgot to dumb you down bucko

Attached: gurogan.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

nigger do you know how cheap food is in america?

you can eat out three times a day in america (albeit at shitty places) for what it costs to get lunch at a cafe in paris

>one meal
uhhh they have like 7 or 8, you need to cut down slowly else they will throw a conniption.

Attached: 1520169011216.jpg (580x819, 252K)

So give them LESS money.

Attached: duh.jpg (599x599, 33K)

The problem is welfare and wrong mindsets.

Attached: PewResearchGenderWelfare.jpg (1439x1654, 543K)

Attached: FT_13.11.12_Obesity_640px.png (640x557, 29K)

For starters the hambeast in your webm is German, and secondly if you're poor you can afford food but you're also likely to be very lazy which means instead of the poor of days of old who would buy a bag of rice and eat it over a week, spending pennies per day on sustenance, these lazy obese people are buying McDoubles and fries for 3 bucks and scarfing them down for convenience.

Food is so cheap in America that even homeless people are obese. That's not even a joke, the homeless are as likely to be overweight as the general population.

Poor decision making skills and ignoring dietary needs leads to obesity. Same decisions keep them poor.

16oz of potato chips = $4.25
16oz of potato= $0.74

16oz of bacon = $5.4
16oz of Banana = $0.55

bls.gov/regions/mid-atlantic/data/averageretailfoodandenergyprices_usandmidwest_table.htm

so you're paying them 4x too much. case closed.

Agreed, when I was on welfare I literally couldn't afford to buy enough food so I got really thin, I was thin to start with but got even thinner, so yeah if they're actually getting fat then they're definitely getting too much money.

>The reason why the low tiers of society are often obese is because they can only afford cheap
No because in order to get fat they have to eat TOO MUCH of the food that they're eating, so it means they're getting TOO MUCH welfare.

What is pasta?

in america (opposite world), the less money you pay, the more food you get! magic!

20 gallons of popcorn? 1 dollar please!