AMA

Ask a an American born to Punjabi Sikh-Indian parents everything. Yes I poo in loo.

Attached: 87519ba9092b7c94ecea47ca6c6edb11.jpg (1000x665, 180K)

You're a poo quit larping

can you make me some keema samosers please

Do you know what chutney is?

When are leaving white society to itself and fucking off?

Were you born on American soil after your parents attained citizenship legally or did you go through the legal process yourself?
Do you love America?

Are there any Hindu Punjabis?

Why do you call yourself American? You're not an American and you never will be. You don't belong here.

Im not a poo. I was born here fuck off.

I was born here. I love my country deeply.

Of course. Along with muslim, christian, jewish etc.

Yes I am fuck off. Gonna make it my goal to find a white wife to spite fucks like you.

why are you still here?

It's not your country and it never will be.

why are poos lazy? why do they refuse to work if they feel anyone is working less "hard" than them?

Punjabis are the niggers of India.
Taking a nigger out of the jungle doesn't take the jungle out of the nigger. Your biggest mistake was thinking anyone gives a fuck about you OP.

kys

Attached: 1485161713898.jpg (640x616, 47K)

Thought was my PM

Attached: 4374DB23-6379-4DBC-A01C-62412D250E49.jpg (1024x869, 187K)

Agreed America is for Americans.

Attached: against-immigration-leaving-56a7549d3df78cf77294af8d.jpg (553x708, 62K)

White people move out when Indians and other non whites move in. What are your comments on this?

Attached: 1529220117897.jpg (1024x737, 143K)

Because I was born here and have no other place to be but home? Boy that Jow Forums brainwashing has gotten to you
What does that even mean? Stay mad faggot. My white friends accept me. Could care less if you dont.

Good luck. No self-respecting white American woman would get with a shit stinking currymonkey. You may find a white woman, but she'll be from the dregs of the dating, and gene, pool, and will probably be used up and have a history of taking rides on random niggerdick. You can have her, she's all yours.

are sikhs based?
if so, in what way?

You are clearly a dumbass. India is diverse. We Punjabis have nothing in common with average poos.

tiny penor?

Whatever you say budd

"and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity"

Recognize that line? You are not posterity. I am. My country, not yours. You are a fake American.

Same. Half Punjabi Pakistani here.

I can think of atleast 3 family members that are dating respectable white women as of now. I will become number 4.

You can be both dumbass.

Also can I ask you what you expect to get out of this thread? They're literally just gonna tell you you're not American. You aren't going to get ANYTHING productive out of this.

Literally just do what I do and pretend to be white when you post.

>Race mixing woman
>Respectable

Pick one

Their values. Sikhism teaches to let people live how they want and to help the needy. We provide buffets at each of our temples

>self-respecting white American woman
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA talk about a fucking oxymoron

I bet you'll end up with some used up 40 year old cumwhore and an autistic baby

Keep spouting quotes Im not going anywhere soon. I am a citizen nor is everyone else that is nonwhite. Niggers and jews are you problem friend. Not I

no you actually aren't diverse you all have the same shit attitude and are lazy

Aap kaise ho? I notice most Paki Punjabis speak urdu at home i stead of Punjabi. We are still blood brothers though. Our ancestors and us have the same genes and blood Paki. Sikhs were muslims before Guru Nanak

I probably wont post a thread like this the future as no positive healthy discourse is coming from it.

Im childfree Antinatalist so no kids. Stupid idea

Americans want to live in their homeland with other Americans. That is how we want to live. We are needy; we are in need of a homeland not infested by parasites from every third-world shithole. Be a good Sikh and go live in your ancestral land. Take your fake American family with you.

Is that why Indians are the highest earning demographic in the US?

I wasn't talking to you dumbfuck

What the actual fuck did you expect

Do you actually believe you are an American?

American citizen yeah but you're not American. You just happened to be born outside India.

Anyone can be American you fucking brainlet. Is "American" an ethnic group?

Attached: 1515275162939.png (625x773, 110K)

it helps that there are over two billion of you fuckers. The smart ones emigrate, all 50 of them.

>there are over two billion of you fuckers

Attached: 1507164907066.png (645x729, 82K)

My ancestral land is a shithole. I have come to the conclusion only whites and certain Asians can create desirable countries to live in. Thank you for the advice but I have nothing in Punjab besides family who also are in the process of coming here once their Visas come through.

are you British? no. Americans have been of European stock since their inception.

It is according to the last census.

Attached: including-unreported1[1].jpg (7129x3833, 3.69M)

That's in terms of identity, there is actually no such thing as an "American" ethnic group.

It's a literal mutt land.

Woah that edge dont cut yourself on it Mr. I expected an AMA

>are you British?
Not according you, but according to the government I am. Besides, your opinion is useless.

it's closer to 1.5 billion, and set to increase rapidly in the coming years. You make up a larger of the portion of the world than whites.

tanks fren

>Is American an ethnic group

Kind of, as originally only whites could become American citizens, so there was an ethnic/racial basis to the nation (and it remained about 90% white until 1965).

White American was well on its way to emerging as its own true ethnic group, like Afrikaaner did. To an extent White American is an ethnic geoup, just a broad and shallow one.

Theres a reason why white peoppe are the only ones simppy called American; everyone else has a hyphen in front of it.

yes you're a citizen. but you're not ethnically British. that's the distinction in trying to make.

Do you shit in the streets?

It basically just means "We didn't keep a record so we don't know"

In 5 years there will be a new British ethnicity.

We are set to become more populated than china by 2022

He's right though. A certain small number of minorities is okay, jst like Japan has, but you're not the posterity of the founders, and you were never intended to be eligible for American citizenship

In 10 years, there will be a new American ethnicity

hello afgan nigger.

>Anyone can be American you fucking brainlet. Is "American" an ethnic group?

It used to be, before the 1965 Immigration changes, saying you were "American" was as valid as any European ethnicity albeit a civic one that meant you were "white"

Post 1965, "American" is ambiguous now and anyone can be American

Attached: dotamerican.jpg (846x846, 129K)

it would cease to exist if whites also cease. england would no longer be england. a nation is determined by its people.

Outside of the west, like in East Asia for example, they still really only view whites as actual Americans

Have you ever poo'ed in the street? Or seen a family member?

the same destructive way of thinking is being rolled out across europe.

now its 'what is british/german/czech/french anyway? you're 2% spanish so you aren't british! now open your borders!'

poojeet my son

Your goal is to create Mongrel Island, but you get butthurt when peoppe point oit that youre not British?

>but you get butthurt

Attached: 1494668514275.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

it's the struggle of being a mutt. he has no ties to his ancestral homeland, is rejected by his host nation. hence why the often seek to destroy it, usually by demographics.

>Niggers and jews are you problem friend. Not I
You are the niggers, you nigger.

>asking for an AMA on Jow Forums
confirmed poo in loo. Only a poo could be this mentally inept.

This. Just because you move the poo from the street to the toilet doesn't make it anything but a poo

>the same destructive way of thinking is being rolled out across europe.

Except (I hope) it's impossible for it to work the way were were subverted into viewing becoming American as for anyone.

Ethnic ties to a land are nearly impossible to break especially when new civics start to view themselves the same as ethnics, which doesn't work as ethnics are native to the soil and have a ancestral bond to that land, non native immigrants can never become.

You can't melt into a melting pot of native people, ever.

America is probably the only place where civic nationalism actually worked and didn't fail since we were building a new identity on a "new" land.

america is unique as it was a blend of european countries - for the first time germans, english, french, italian etc all lived together in a single nation en masse , without one group being particularly dominant. it's certainly more effective in western Europe than eastern Europe, as the events of Yugoslavia and other ethnic conflicts are still fresh in the minds of many. we've had it easy by comparison, and have grown complacent.

No no no. Why do u think you are different and above the rest of the Indians?
We are the same race overall.

oof

>We are the same race overall

Attached: allHAP2.jpg (565x1036, 133K)

Hindu cope. Hindus are ugly shitskins dalit Dravidians. Stop trying to equate yourself to Punjabis you stinky shitskin Hindpoo.

In a park once when I was smoking weed with my friend yes. I couldnt hold it in. In India sometimes they shit in the fields never on the street.

>Positivity
>Jow Forums
I thought sikhs were supposed to be smart?

It's like comparing a Punjabi Brahmin with a Dalit Tamil. You just can't.

An Iranic Pathan has nothing in common with a Bengali.

The Indian subcontinent is one the of the most diverse places.

are all of you indian? jesus.

No I'm half Paki half Afghan.

You're an idiot if you think diversity won't naturally form between a billion and a half people on an entire subcontinent

You are not American.

is that worse? probably.

You do realize there are punjabi hindus too right? 40% of punjabis in India are hindus

Indian girls are cute

t. Has a white washed cute indian girl online gf

>poo says he's american
>wants white women
Pottery

Attached: poo.jpg (600x800, 137K)

The difference is negligible. Punjab is equally a shithole. In fact the southern states are better in literacy & education

Fuck off back to your crime infested favela or jungle you monkey. My cousin married a brazilian and she is cute and petite tho

But you're only a few decades away from burger land though

>Literally just do what I do and pretend to be white when you post.
If you are a nigger or wetback come to Brazil, leave America alone

>southern states are better in literacy & education
Because of the low population, better geography and more funding from newer governments

So you're the arians.

Attached: mudslime scholars.webm (568x320, 2.99M)

See, this is why I sometimes think the term "white" has value. Some people have problems with the term that I understand- its broad and simplified, and to some suggests a marginalization of more specific and deep individual ethnicities and histories. Its not the perfect term, maybe it could use a change, but it references something important.

This pakistani guy will say that he's British, and much of the population, along with nearly 100% of the leftist-dominated political and media esrablishment, will say "Of course you are. You have citizenship, you are British". He can even claim to be English, or "erhnically European", and much of the population will agree, because all of this has been deconstructed- they'll say, we are all immigrants, ethnicity is evolving, anglo-saxons and scandinavians migrated here so anyone can be British, etc.

They can claim to be British, they can claim to be Norweigan, then can even claim to be "ethnically European"- but they can never, ever, ever claim to be white. For all the power and influence of the media, for all the control of the political establishment, for all the prevalence of multicultural egaliatrian dogma among the population, any of these guys claiming to be white would still be completely laughable, based on vision alone.

Thats why that word, or something like it, is i portant- "white" speaks to blood, to DNA, through a physicle, visible reality that can't be deconstructed or denied.

How did you find this picture of me?

I am neither