Would you rather live in a Black neighborhood or a Mexican neighborhood?

Would you rather live in a Black neighborhood or a Mexican neighborhood?

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2018-08-01 a la(s) 19.13.51.png (998x926, 871K)

neither but if i had to choose, mexican

neither they are both obnoxious as shit to have neighbors as they sit around blasting annoying fucking music all day sitting on their porch

Mexican. They always have parties and invite you over for good food.

i like to live in mexico, mexican neighborhoods are not really mexican, its latin american

both

Depends, are the mexicans legal?

This.

If you're blessed to be neighbors with clean beaners, they turn into wonderful company and the food they make is usually good.

So I get the choice to either be murdered outright or have my shit regularly stolen.
WHAT A CHOICE!
Is suicide an option?

>Implying that only blacks and mexicans
Are you retarded?

Attached: 9AE8D7FC-CE67-4A99-A899-E3653B401DBD.jpg (480x360, 32K)

No thanks

>Implying that only blacks and mexicans
> Shows picture of two country boys sitting on their porch IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING WOODS.

Neither really but I’ve lived in both. The Mexican neighborhoods are slightly safer and at least their lawns are always manicured. Black neighborhoods are truly disgusting and unsafe.

I lived in both so ideally neither but if I had to choose, I choose Mexican everyday of the week.

We can go all day with this. White are annoying as fuck too

Attached: BA96DED4-7580-493F-9611-E81600DA4543.png (500x351, 273K)

Lived in both. Either get your un-secured shit stolen in lil mexico, or get shot in lil compton. Both have 24/7 loud music and daily assults. SOMETIMES with babies around, mexicans will behave.

this is like asking "would you rather have AIDS or cancer"

yeah those are whites corrupted by the spic/nig culture you stupid kike

I have a Mexican family on my block and I have become really good friends with the husband. I would always prefer Mexicans over nogs.

mexicanos ese

Almost every white i meet is corrupted though. This is why youre going extinct!!!

> any white that make my race look bad is corrupted by other races.
What a superior race you have there.

Attached: 35BF9B4C-4EAA-4C1B-AA7B-6B65974D05CE.jpg (611x479, 85K)

I’d rather be dead

I'd rather kill myself than be in that situation.

Black then me and the lady could smoke some rizzler and spit a few bars

I have lived in both.

Black neighborhoods are awful. Like Africa tier.

Mexican neighborhoods are loud and trashy, but you can at least fuck the women and if you are friends with them they are loyal, unlike the blacks who will pretend to be your friend then rob you.

Why not both?

Mexican, even if I didn't speak spanish. At least Mexicans work and have more or less traditional values and are nice if you get to know them

Black. I love me some fried chicken but hate Mexican food.