WOULDN'T IT BE TERRIBLE IF ANONS FOUND OUT WHERE HE LIVED AND WAITED OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE WITH PEPPER SPRAY AND BIKE LOCKS...

WOULDN'T IT BE TERRIBLE IF ANONS FOUND OUT WHERE HE LIVED AND WAITED OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE WITH PEPPER SPRAY AND BIKE LOCKS AND BEAT HIM UNTIL HE HAD BRAIN DAMAGE

ALL IM SAYING IS WE SHOULD DEFINITELY NOT DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Attached: bike lock attack.jpg (1200x700, 160K)

I hate pigs like you, fbi nigger. Murderer.

Attached: 1519172223302.png (370x547, 355K)

Fuck off CIA, this is a board of peace.

Ok, listen. You're either intelligence or REALLY upset right now. If it's the latter I strongly suggest you get away from your phone/PC for a while and calm down before you say something dumb. I understand, I do, but don't risk being entangled. It seems trivial now but you gotta trust me.

Hi FBI.

You two are retarded. That's not how the CIA or FBI would try to bait someone.

Fuck off Fed

>This is a board of peace
Which is why we're losing the war.

>Fuck off CIA, this is a board of peace.
Exactly, a board of peace

ironically. and in minecraft.

Unironically kill yourself.

Go to bed CIA nigger

Nice bait, FBI.
Clanton has committed multiple felonies—of homicidal nature—and has evaded any jailtime. How can you possibly spin this so that the average voter doesn’t start asking questions about the double standards here? You can’t. If anything, Clanton’s undeserved freedom will further clue in the average voter as to what Trump means when he says “drain the swamp”.

why him? why not the one who allows it to continue? i mean, why are you even condoning this kind of behavior? no one should EVER do this to anyone of the judicial system. it would be wrong.

I want to hit him in the face with an ax handle

this is not a board of peace with the justice system fails to perform the simplest of duties because the assailant's political leaning.

this faggot should be beaten to near death and set as an example for all antifa fucks to see.

Why, no, FBI, why don't you actually not serve real justice and don't just do that.

Indeed, it would be terrible.
If I witnessed it I would be too scared to report it to police.

Attached: Clanton2.jpg (855x309, 39K)

Attached: Seth Rich.jpg (640x640, 230K)

It's even better that this is California and he's on probation meaning he has no way to legally defend himself. How convenient.